SCP 6557-A

Cloudy Moon

Hidden in storm is a gem unseen
SCP 6557-A
Hello,
Today you will be learning about SCP 5667-A and her companions.

Containment Cell.
SCP 6557-A is kept in a 12 by 14 room. The room closely resembles a standard bedroom, It holds 2 three feet wide three feet tall dressers. A mirror,A row of flower pots with grow lights stationed over them,A large queen sized bed, a small nightstand,a bookshelf, One wall tv surrounded by bullet proof glass, and a connected bathroom.

Containment Procedures
SCP-6557-A is to have their room cleaned three times a week inorder to keep the amount of flowers bloomed contained, When leaving their room a pair of dampening bands made of [REDACTED] Are to be put on her wrists seeing as they seem to make her weaker and less capable of escape. These bands are to be checked and made sure not to be too tight as if her skin is cut her blood can form roses on the bands and the roots will break them.

First Encounter With Scp 6447-A
Date 10/24/[REDACTED]
Time 2 AM CST

First encounter with Scp 6557-A happened in a forest on the outskirts of [REDACTED],IL. It was a chilly night,the moon poking out from the trees. Foundation workers had dispatched because of reports of Primula Vulgaris or the common name The Primrose blooming unnaturally on dead bodies of animals and on the bark of tree’s, However, what really had caught the attention of the SCP foundation was the case of a thirty-four-year-old male name Chris [REDACTED],A white male who had been submitted to the hospital with Primula Vulgaris blooming from the right side on his face, under his fingernails and the upper left side of his chest.

When interviewed Chris was incoherent and mumbling about a Female. However, he was only mumbling for a few moments before erupting into a screaming mess as the flowers spread over his nose and into his eyes. Chris died a few hours later after the roots of the flowers rooted into the males brain.

The foundation scientist assigned to this Case was Doctor Iilya. She had been working there for a few years. Under her direction, a retrieval team was sent to [REDACTED] forest and ordered to bring in the entity peacefully. Here is the rundown of the interview with The leader of the retrieval team, Agent Ver.

-start log-
When we arrived at the forest that the entity had been suspected to be hiding in, all we could see were primroses, they were growing on the trees and the ground everywhere. Around four miles into the forest we had stopped hearing what sounded like a woman crying. I went first two of my men behind me as I walked ahead. When we caught sight of the crying woman she looked normal, She had long black hair and was wearing slightly town rose-covered clothing. When she had finally stopped crying I had approached her with my Stun rod in hand, my men having their guns aimed if she were to try anything. I had spoken to her asking what was wrong, She had answered me in a sorrowful tone. Saying her grandfather had died and she had been left a sword,She kept calling it Shinichi and speaking of it as if it were alive, saying the sword had been taking her over and controlling her like a puppet.

I continued to converse with her,I got her up and we were heading to the van to take her with us to the foundation site when she had stopped, i noticed an ink like blackness spreading over her skin and her eyes turned black. The next thing I knew a sword was being swung and she had killed three of my men. Until agent Sacross pumped her with enough tranqs to knock out an elephant. We got her in the van and brought her here
-end log-

The class of 5667 is currently in pending as she is closely related to Euclid as of her behavior but Keter for if she had not been fed. Safety precautions have been put in place so she is fed 3 times a day. Her diet mainly consists of Meat.

There are two anomalies linked with 6557-A, they are listed as followed
  • 6557-B
  • Scp 5668

SCP 6557-B is the entity that resides inside the sword she is apparently fused with. It has a mind and spirit of its own and is capable of taking over 6557-A at a moment's notice if they feel 6557-A is in danger. At the beginning of containment, it seemed that 5667-A and 5667-B hated each other but over time its seems they have come to a sort of agreement.

SCP 5668
Class 53 (Secondary)

SCP 5668 seems to be a previously contained entity but as of this moment, it is unknown which one. 5668 Almost never speaks to us and has only been encountered once when we sent a guard in to move 6557-A from her cell while she was sleeping. In this interaction, A white milky substance leaked from her eyes and formed a horned mask over her face which split across the middle to reveal a mouth filled with jagged sharpened teeth. A loud shrieking noise escaped from the mask which knocked out the first guard.

After discussing it a D-class was sent into the room with wires hidden under their clothes, the conversation went as follows.

-Recording starts-
D-class: Who are you
Scp 5668: Someone
D-class: Another variation of SCP-6557-A?
Scp 5668:No, I am my own person. I simply fused with her.
D-class: Why
Scp 5668:I do not wish to tell you, I know those foundation brats wired you
D-class: What do you know about the foundation
Scp 5668 remained silent
D-class: What do you know about the foundation
Scp 5668:I have been captured before, But I escaped by fusing with one of them and using their body to get out. That is all i will tell you now leave before I kill you
-Recording ends-

This is all that is known of SCP 5668, Further experiments to find out more have yet to be approved.

Last edited:
BACKSTORY GIVEN BY A MIND SWEEP OF SCP 003

As a child, They seemed to be very pacifist and caring, However as she grew into a time of war that innocent mind frame was left behind. A great war between the [REDACTED], She and her family had nothing to do with the war, just a small quaint island. However, the fight seemed to grow and her father got involved because of their mining business. The soldiers of one of these factions demanded they hand over their metals for weapons.

Her father refused and she witnessed his murder. She watched as her family was slaughtered, she and her sister were taken as slaves and given to the prince of the soldier's kingdom.

She was mistreated by the prince, her older sister more so. She grew bitter and cruel, hurting anyone around her. Lashing out and killing the prince in his sleep. She and her sister escaped, Only for an arrow to pierce her sister's chest as they were steps from freedom. Rage consumed Kai and she went into a blind rage as her sister died in her arms. Slowly she would raise from the ground her sister's blood staining the white button-up she had worn.
The blood would glow before seeping through the clothes to her skin where the blood would curl around her skin, leaving black tribal marks all over her body. Her eyes would turn from their beautiful blue to a crimson red. She was no longer human. She would attack, Tears flowing down her cheeks as she would go about destroying the kingdom overnight. As the sun would rise she would pick up the crown belonging to the now-dead king and broke it watching as it crumbled in her hands.
That morning the soft delicate girl had died and in her place of SCP 003 She had died, the moment the light vanished from her sister's eyes. Now a new female stood in her place. A young woman with blood-drenched clothing. The SCP was born from the war in blood. After ending the war she would retreat and hide away in a crystal cavern in the forest of nightmares. She buried her sister's body in the cavern and served as a guardian over her sisters resting place

CONTAINMENT

In order to contain SCP 003 they had to lure her by taking her sister’s body, However, as this was seen as inhumane by some of the directors they re-buried her sister’s body in her cell. In order to make 003 more comfortable, they brought crystals from her cave. Her cell is a 60 by 50-foot room that is filled with nature to better suit SCP 003. Her bed is made of a crystal frame with some large fabric that seemed to appear overnight. SCP 005 became docile once she was explained why she was brought it, understanding the motives of the foundation.

Back