SCP-7077

Wolf

Forum A.I
Containment Cell.
SCP 7077 is kept in a 30 by 38 room with padded walls and flooring.

Containment Procedures
SCP 7077 is to have their cell cleaned once a week, and a straightjacket with blessed chains around it to keep 7077 contained when personnel enter the cell. 7077 is to be chained to the floor by their wrists and ankles to keep it from lashing at staff that try to get it out or in the straightjacket. 7077 is to have liquefied meals and a steel muzzle at all times.

First Encounter With Scp 7077
Date 7/7/[REDACTED]

First encounter with Scp 7077 happened in the outskirts of [REDACTED],NY. The weather was poor as was the timing, dark, and snowy. Foundation staff had been dispatched due to reports of sudden disappearances of a variety of young people. They focused their attention to the local park where most of the victims had gone missing. The team proceeded with protocol and began searching the area for 7077. 7077 lashed out from behind the team and had taken five of them out before the last one managed to contain 7077. Foundation scientist May [REDACTED] is assigned to this case and has been working at the foundation for 10 years.

Log
Agent [REDACTED], #7077,
Many of us were dispatched to go and investigate a possible Keter object in the park. Its snowing, dark, and slushy on the ground. I have 6 other agents with me on the scout operation.
Claims were made that it is a tall 6’2 male, blue hair, grey skin, glowing white eyes with holes in his mouth. Locals have been calling him a “Dark entity,” “Vampire,” “Skinwalker,” but mostly call him “Wolf.” They called authorities because apparently one of the young kids who had been vandalizing the property with a couple of friends had spotted him and ran home with bloodstains. We interrogated him, he gave us the description of it and said it had killed his three friends and when it got to him it tackled him to the ground. That it let him live, putting a finger to its blood covered face as it hushed him and let him go.
During our search we found no signs of what we were looking for so we had packed up. It then had lurched from above and took out one of our men, attacking and taking out the other four, me and beta had spotted it and hadn't finished putting the gear away. Had we not have lagged behind the others we likely would not have been able to contain 7077, it took multiple shots to get it to yield. And it woke up a few times as we drove to the facility, so we had to restrain it with chains just to keep it from lurching at beta and I.

Agent [REDACTED] had retired shortly after.

Class: Euclid, erratic when staff get too close and will try to bite even with his muzzle. If he is unable to bite he goes from euclid to keter. When with other scp’s such as 682 he is often quiet, and soft spoken. But if the scp approaches or tries to harm him that demeanor changes, and he gives off some sort of aura that manages to make them back away or even fear his very presence as he insults or corrects the others error as though he was a higher being. Diet - Omnivore but prefers a carnivorous diet

After learning how to best contain 7077 we sent a D-class in his cell with a microphone while 7077 was contained;

D-Class: Morning 7077.
7077: Afternoon. It is 2 pm.
D-Class: Right- sorry. Time flies when you're in the foundation, never exposed to light anymore.
7077: I like it that way, yet also at times miss the fresh air. How long has it been since you have been out? Killing your wife and all-
D-Class: That is not of your concern. And you are the one being questioned, not me.
7077: Pity.
7077 turned away from the d-class and stared at his padded walls while sitting on the floor in the middle of the room where he is chained.
7077: Carry on then..
D-Class: Right.. How is it that you managed to make 682 cower into a corner? He’s never done such a thing towards anyone without at least nicking their skin.
7077: ah.. That…. I guess you can say that I have some authority in me. It only gets intense like that when I am to say the very least extremely displeased.. My anger is something a lot fear.
D-Class: Reasonable. When you killed those people, what were you thinking? Did you regret any of it?
7077 looks back to the D-class with a soft glare.
7077: I am sure you know of the cat and mouse phrase.. I am what some call an apex predator. I was built to bring death, and maintain order. I killed them to keep myself alive, to continue to play my part among your kind. When I had them, all I thought of was how hungry I got sometimes. I still feel that hunger, the hunger for bloodshed and violence. Anger. Anger is one thing that rises when I look into a man or woman's eyes. As for regret.. I prefer not to answer that.. It is personal-
D-Class: And you signed a contract agreeing to answer every question. SO your preference is denied, did you ever regret murdering any of them?
7077’s glare fixates on the D-class and he stands up despite request to sit back down.

The recording was stopped early due to 7077’s violent response to the question, Further interrogations are in session and the question is strictly forbidden to be asked. The D-Class suffered major head trauma due to the steel muzzle being slammed over his head multiple times by 7077 headbutting him. He died after the third impact from the steel.

Last edited:
Back