Open SCP Foundation thread, anyone?

So are we playing members of the foundation, or SCPs?

You can do either! You can be an SCP (something reasonable, no 343 or a 001 proposal, basically none of the super overpowered ones), or you can be someone within the Foundation, whether that be Class D, Scientist, Security Guard, or anything like that!

I wanna be an SCP. That possible? I have a few non op characters, and one SUPER op character that could all be a part of the plot, as well as a character that's been affected by such entities.

The op one could be interesting - it's always fun for a monster to exist that you can't fight, and could be a good drive for the plot

Also - since I don't know which numbers are used and which aren't - is it ok for us to put a number in front of the number if they're a part of the same group? EX. SCP - #T0001 - I feel like that'd make the names easier.

Last edited:
I wanna be an SCP. That possible? I have a few non op characters, and one SUPER op character that could all be a part of the plot, as well as a character that's been affected by such entities.

The op one could be interesting - it's always fun for a monster to exist that you can't fight, and could be a good drive for the plot

Also - since I don't know which numbers are used and which aren't - is it ok for us to put a number in front of the number if they're a part of the same group? EX. SCP - #T0001 - I feel like that'd make the names easier.

Yeah, you can be an SCP! I'd prefer if it wasn't like super op to the point of world-ending, but it depends on if we could make it work. It also depends what you have in mind.

Also, for SCPs, any number past 7000 is open and available for use.

Back