SCP NEGATIVE

Wolf

Forum A.I
Containment Cell.
SCP NEGATIVE is kept in a 40 by 80 room with nothing else inside. Tests are to be ran on NEGATIVE, and interrogation is prohibited.

Containment Procedures
SCP NEGATIVE is to have their cell cleaned once a year and chains that tie it to the floor checked once every week, NEGATIVE is to remain tied down at all times, showing no necessity of meals.

First Encounter With Scp NEGATIVE
Date [REDACTED]

First encounter with Scp NEGATIVE happened in the woodlands of [REDACTED],[REDACTED]. The weather was lovely, sun in the sky, no clouds, very beautiful. Foundation staff had been dispatched due to reports of sudden disappearances of a variety of people. Keeping to the forests where multiple hikers were found slaughtered, the team proceeded with protocol and began searching the area for NEGATIVE. NEGATIVE was found asleep in the river with its head above water by staff then transported to the foundation without issue until 3pm. NEGATIVE became erratic and began to resist all staff until we finally had to shoot at it to control it and keep NEGATIVE from harming any further personnel. Foundation scientist [REDACTED] is assigned to this case and has been working at the foundation for [REDACTED] years.

Log 1
Agent [REDACTED], #NEGATIVE,
Agent [REDACTED], we lost all comms upon entering the woods, so we kept together. NEGATIVE, or Surveillance Head as the locals have begun to call it- has been emitting recording sounds since we got close to it, and dissabled all our tech-based gear. Upon arrival though, all the sounds had ceased, and it became apparent to us that it was to us, appeared to be unconscious in the water. That sound was then instead replaced with a very strong feeling of guilt, sadness, and even suicidal ideations. One of my men reported seeing things, illusions or mirages in the water in front of NEGATIVE. Our gear had began to work, so we immediately called in for a helicopter to help safely move NEGATIVE from the river, to a truck where it could continue resting while we transported it to the foundation. It would take us 8 hours to get there. I will add separate logs for any changes during those eight hours.

Log 2
Agent [REDACTED], time is 1pm. NEGATIVE has woken up seemingly, all gear that is tech-based has been cut off and those sounds have returned. It has not committed any form or actions of violence, or restraint. I am feeling very.. Upset. I even began to cry as I looked ahead at how long it might take us to ever leave and return to the foundation. I want to stop looking ahead, but will keep you all updated on the situation as I put on my music to block out the sound hopefully..

Log 3 - [REDACTED] - SCIENTISTS EYES ONLY
NEGATIVE began to grow in a panicked state and had bursted out of the side of the truck, rampaging right before exiting the forest, my men. My men have been thrown feet into the air and are injured, It is chasing in pursuit- NEGATIVE screams god help us- god help us- please oh dear god- NEGATIVES springing steps are heard growing louder as are its screams -DON'T LEAVE US!

The team had been recovered from the forest later after, all were accounted for and NEGATIVE had suffered wounds and trauma from open fire.

Class: Keter.
Diet - Carnivorous
View attachment 10688

Back