Sean's Stories - Some Information (#0)

Sean E.

The Joke-Spewing Storyteller
Hey there! Just wanted to fill you in on a little thing I want to do every month starting February, where I write a little short story and post it here for all to read and hopefully enjoy!

So a little info about how this will work. I will spend roughly three weeks every month working on a story, and then for the last week or so I'll go through it and revise, fix any grammar mistakes, all that good stuff. Then I'll create a Google Document and link it in a thread, or just post the story on here, not sure yet. That's something I'll sort out by the 1st. I'll label the story using this format: Sean's Stories - Book Title (Post number). To clarify, the stories won't be posted on this, they will be put on another thread. The reason why I'm posting the basic info for this here is because all of the threads will go under the Creative Writing forum, so I figured it would be easier to keep everything in one place.

You may be wondering why I want to do this? If not that's cool too, feel free to skip this little paragraph. I want to increase my skills as a writer, and as the saying goes, "Practice makes perfect." So I want to start writing more to work on it. I'm still pretty young so I don't quite have my writing style down, but I hope to refine the process by utilizing the wonderful community here at Storyteller's Circle. Plus I want to receive constructive criticism and all that. (Also if you read the name of the website it says "Storyteller's Circle." nudge nudge wink wink). Maybe we can do some cool stuff with this as well, the possibilities are endless!

So yeah that's gonna do it for this. I will be releasing the first story on the 1st of February and every month after, so keep an eye out for that. The first one is going to be a bit longer than what I want to do, I've been working on it for about 2 months now. The one's after will be a bit smaller, don't worry. If you have any ideas or suggestions as to what I should write about, please let me know and I'll try it out! I want to expand my writing, so having ideas about subjects I haven't written for before will be very helpful.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the stories to come!

Last edited:
Back