gabbiwrites

Hi, hello! I'm desperately trying to get some rps rolling here, so I've decided to make a little advertisement here! Feel free to comment/message me if you're interested. You can also like this if you're shy and I'll come to you as well!

THE BASICS:
  • I'm Gabbi
  • She/her
  • CST
  • I write past or present tense, third person - single to multi para preferred.
  • I love dark/horror oriented plots a lot (sometimes I even have a preference towards them) but I'm also just as much of a fan of typical angst + fluff and romance!
  • If we write romance I'll write pretty much any kind of ship aka m/m, f/f, m/f! All are welcome!
  • I'm open to exploring any kind of dynamic, romantic, platonic/familial, enemies, healthy or unhealthy etc.
FANDOMS (*indicates my current favorites):
  • Heathers (movie&musical)*
    • charas I write: Veronica Sawyer, Heather Duke, maybe JD.
  • Scream (movies&tv series)*
    • charas I write: I've played several but I'm most experienced writing Sidney Prescott and Emma Duval (I have a type lol but I'm open to a lot with this one).
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
    • charas I write: Yuri, maybe an OC protagonist??
  • Phantom of the Opera
    • charas I want to write: Christine Daae, I've never written anyone else but I can be flexible if we discuss it.
  • Marvel (mainly xmcu&the netflix mcu)
    • charas I write: Matt Murdock, Elektra Natchios, Jean Grey, Erik Lehnsher, I'm also pretty flexible with this one if we discuss things!
OC ROLEPLAYS:
  • I have written an insane amount of OCs over the years.
  • My characters tend to delve into darker territories but I've created OCs with all kinds of lives and backgrounds.
  • I don't mind fandom x OC rps tbh as long as there's still lots of thought and development on both ends!
  • I have many characters that could suit all kinds of dynamics/genres and I'm always up for making more.
  • I don't have any hard guidelines for this tbh, I just love getting creative with another person!
OTHER:
  • I'm okay with writing darker themes + exploring unhealthy dynamics.
  • Comfort always comes first though so feel free to give me the list of things you'd rather not see/write out up front!
  • I can't think of anything else but if you have any questions just ask!

Back