MJK2431

✿❀❁
Wave-Header.png

So I had a recent absence when my laptop was broken for half a month. In that time I found myself inflicted with a new RP idea. Now that I'm back, I thought I would try and find someone who would like to join in on it.

Before I share just what that idea is, I have a few requirements/warnings:

• I only play original female characters between the ages of 20-25
  • My limits usually tap between the age restriction of 16-18 (I'm here for storytelling, not anything overly erotic or gory to the point where I don't sleep at night. A little romance however does makes things interesting and is in fact enjoyable.)
  • I have a preference for male RP partners between the ages of 18-28 in real life with the character they play being around the same age as my character.
  • My posts are usually multi-paragraphs. Being given details and descriptions to work with from the person I am RPing with really helps me to write posts that are quality and interesting for us both.
  • Decent grammar is a necessity, but I'm also not a grammar-Nazi. Everyone makes mistakes every now and then including me.
  • The minimum response rate is once every two-three days. Obviously if something important comes up, just tell me you might take a little longer and I'll definitely understand. Just don't suddenly vanish and leave me wondering what's happened.
Now, for the role-play info/idea:

The basics is that my character is going to be a siren/mermaid (the first is preferable) who somehow/someway meets a man from life on land and an unfortunate incident requires them to spend some time together. Just what that incident will be is open to ideas, although I do have a few of my own.

The setting can be anything from modern times, to old-fashioned pirates or even medieval times. I'm not too phased about that. The sort of categories I'm aiming for this RP to fit into are: action, adventure, romance and fantasy.

Comment on here or message me if you're interested!

(P.S- Thanks for taking the time to read all of this)

Last edited:
eyy I'm interested. Also, just to be clear,by the age-restriction of 16-18, you mean the rating of the story itself and not the age range of the person right? I'd say I'm p flexible with rp characters and their genders though...so I hope it is alright that I am not a guy..?

Back