Second star to the right

Silverstar

Hello everyone! I'm very new to this site, but have been role-playing for many years now. It's been a while since my last rp adventure, but recently I've had an urge to jump back in. At the moment I'm looking for a partner or two for a private role-play. Here are a few quick guidelines.

1. I don't really have any limits, and if you do, let me know.
2. I play both males and females, though most of the time I have stronger female characters. I do have some male characters I am willing to try, but please ask me first, as I'm not a big fan of doubling.
3. Also, I am looking for literate players, possibly even advanced. Most of all, I ask that you avoid one-liners. It's easiest for me to match what you provide, but often I'll write quite a bit per post.
4. Usually, I'll be able to post at least once a day, and likely a bit more.

As you can guess by the title, I am really craving a Peter Pan story. This would be a story of Peter and Wendy reconnecting several years after the main plot. Based off of elements from both the movies and book, but mostly the 2003 adaptation. Peter convinces Wendy to come back to Neverland after he starts to age, and becomes confused by the new changes his body is going through. Definitely a coming of age story that would talk about growing up, falling in love, and two hormonal teenagers trying to figure life out. May feature mature elements, so please be +18.

Feel free to post here or send me a pm for any questions. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in playing Wendy! I am more used to one-liner types, but I believe I can adapt quickly to a longer roleplay. I do have one guideline; I don't do any mature content, but other than that I'm good!

Hi there Constance! Just so you know, I often write about 400 words per post, and can near 2000 for intros. A lot of people used to mainly one-liners can consider this a lot, so I wanted to give you a heads up.

It would be courteous to try to match the length of my own posts, or at least half. If that is asking too much, then this might not be a good fit.

I understand that not everyone is ok with mature content, so we don’t have to include it. For this story, I am fine with mature content if anyone else is interested.

Also, I don’t have a lot of experience playing Peter’s character, but I can try. I’ve been playing quite a few male roles recently, so might not be eager to play further male characters after this.

All information in this update is applicable to any further inquiries.

OMG someone else who loves the 2003 version!!!! *-*

Would love to do something with you, although I usually don't do fandoms, I might be willing to give this one a try if you still need someone :)

Just checked in, and had no idea that someone had replied here weeks ago! Sorry!

Anyways, I am still taking on partners at this time. Ideally, I'm looking for someone interested in taking on Peter's role, so if either of you are down for that, send me a PM!

Back