Open Seed Saga

Norwaven

Deific Reality
In this RP you are you but someone else born into another world, a world with magic but it does use modern day physics. Technology is on the level of the Dark Ages or early medieval age except there's magic, beasts, dragons, and etc.

The two key roles are the Hero and the Great Dark Lord. Neither of these can be chosen as playable character.

Synopsis:
You among many other from Earth died all at the same time and you don't know why. You were all reborn in another world with your memories intake. If your female and choose to play as a male character so be it, etc. But there'd be some awkwardness to this since your hormones will be different. Those who are known as Seeds gain special abilities known as skills. Everyone is scattered and initially believe they are the only ones who ended up in this new world. Eventually though you will meet up with outers and that's how we'll start.

You can choose to ally yourself with the Great Dark Lord or the Hero, but you can start out neutral. The goal of course is to defeat the Great Dark Lord if you are allied with the Hero or the Hero if you are allied with the Great Dark Lord.

That said conflict has not started between these two at least not for the characters. But pending on what your characters do you may avoid the conflict or get involved with it much sooner.

Yeah, that's really dependent on the players I suppose. I'm also new so I may just be talking out my ass, but it seems like while we definitely should have a period apart to set up the characters, the majority of the fun comes from our characters interacting with each other.

Yeah, that's the thing. It's always dependent on the players. But generally I agree with you.

Yes it’s open. It has started yet. I believe I should request this a multi thread RP. We have 4 including myself.

Last edited:
We should talk about it indeed, I also stated you can start out neutral too. So we need to discuss who will be aligned with Demon Lord, Hero and start neutral, but we should do so in the OOC thread, not here.

I asked for the Seed Saga to be created as Multi-thread and it was just created today.

Only the OOC thread is there for now. I'll create a Character Depository for characters to be posted into.

Back