Seeking a Player for a Specific Sci-Fi Supernatural Horror Roleplay

Greetings and salutations!
I've had this idea for a roleplay sitting in my head for a long while now, and it is...rather strange. The roleplay I have in mind is a universe crossover of StarFox and...Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry).
See? Strange.
Anyhoo, the setup is as follows: If you've seen the short clip Wolf's Dad from the Youtube show A Fox in Space, you get the gist of Fox and Wolf's backstory here. The big difference is what has transpired since then.
Wolf has encountered a strange entity, one that looks like Fox as a child. The entity is only known to him as Rust, and it seems to stop at nothing to kill him and Fox. But every time he dies, he wakes up in another timeline, like nothing ever happened. Sometimes he remembers the other timelines, sometimes he doesn't. But Fox never does.
During one timeline, he takes Fox and escapes the planet, running away to a small, backwater planet far away to get away from Rust. A planet called Earth.
He lands in Japan, near a small village called Hinamizawa, where they meet the kind locals and adapt to life in this peaceful town, finally free from Rust.
Years later, however, Rust has returned.
And it is angry.
The time loops begin again, but now Wolf finds that the loops begin when he is in Hinamizawa, and not when he first saw the entity. Now he must protect a teenage Fox from this entity again, while Fox has his own horrors to deal with.

I know it is a very strange concept and setup, but I've always been interested in throwing characters into different universes and situations, since it can lead to interesting setups. Like, how would Fox and Wolf act if they were never involved in the Lylat War? Would Fox be a more outgoing and cheerful person? Would Wolf be able to take care of Fox on his own? Would anyone familiar come looking for them? It's fun to me to think of these things and even more fun to act them out.
If you're interested, please let me know!

Last edited:
Back