Seeking RP Partner (s)

0rganist

Eternal Wanderer of the Plains
Okay! I feel like I’m horrible at these things, but here goes…

For all intents and purposes, you can call me Nist (hi!). I seem to have slowly lost all my roleplay partners and groups – such is life, I know - but entropy is only natural, right?

Anyway! I’m sure I’m going to scare people off by saying this, but I love both quality and quantity. I love writing detailed stories with strong character development and relationships. For me, it’s the characters that are most important. I do understand that posts tend to vary in length as the roleplay goes on – I don’t mind filler at all, by the way!

I will write you novels (at least four paragraphs, probably more), especially if I am inspired. If that bothers you, we are not a good match. That being said, I am very laid back once I get to know you. If you have a character that I love, I will probably be more accepting of shorter replies - especially if I know a lot about them already.

I hate that we have to cover this at all, but all the standard rules apply. If you don’t know them already, I will list a few of them for you, just because I’m nice like that. Still, if you haven’t been roleplaying long enough to know them, it’s very unlikely that we will make a good match. (But shoot me a message! We can definitely try! )

*No god modding or power playing
*No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stews etc..

I won’t bore you - you get the picture.

Just show me respect and I will do you the same kindness. If you need to drop the roleplay, please tell me. That way, I know and I can move on (or we can create something new together). If you’re going to be away -again- please tell me. Don’t be afraid to tell me if something isn’t working, either. Overall, I think communication is really the key thing here. I want us both to be comfortable with everything about the roleplay, and we shouldn’t roleplay at all if something doesn’t feel right. Other than that, just do your best to create/write a realistic and engaging character and we will be best friends.

musicline06.gif

Limits:

None right off the top of my head. I’m fine with most things. Still, please check with me on anything out of the ordinary that may be discussed during our scene/roleplay.

Timeline

*I live in the U.S - Standard Mountain Time Zone. I’m up all day and can RP while at work so I will be as speedy with my responses as I can!
*I still get busy - I still have days where I can’t reply - but I would like to have more than one active, long-term roleplay at a time. Muse and energy levels be damned.
*I will try my best to keep you updated on those changes. I expect you to try to do the same.
*I would love a reply once a week (more often is great, too!). However, I totally understand those when life eats you whole and you have to painstakingly de-zombie-fy yourself because there is/was just too much life going on at once for you to both handle and stay sane at the same time – never mind roleplaying! Just try to warn me :)

Important Notes

*RP partners have to be 18+ just for the sake of strong language if any. Just as a precautionary measurement as well considering I’m 21 myself.
*I’m queer and furry friendly! I can create characters fairly quickly and I can try to meet a request if needed!
*For 1x1s I prefer Discord as a method of RPing just because it's easier to have up. Forums I prefer for larger RPs so others can enjoy it as well!

On to the genres!

*Sci-fi
*Modern/futuristic fantasy
*Good ol’ Fantasy (Tolkien-esque Fantasy is my favorite!)
*Gifted (super powers and all that fancy stuff!)
*Runaways
*School (boarding school, arts school, high school, college, wizard school… you NAME IT!)
*Dystopian Society/Post-Apocalyptic Society
*Modern vampires, werewolves and mages
*Anything Urban Fantasy
*Crime

Anything really, just let me know and I can ponder on it :)

More Notes

- I’ll be the first to admit I’m a SUCKER for romance where it fits. I’m just cliche like that, I guess. Any romance needs to be “earned” into the story as it would be done in real life (or so I would hope :p) I’m the type to make pinterest boards, send you gifs, headcanons, and send you songs that remind me of our characters and/or ship. I’ll get excited if we come up with a great plot idea or if our characters are being cute or going to get into trouble. I live for this kind of stuff honestly

- I like characters with depth. I want fluff, but I also love it when a character has a backstory chalked full of things that make them them, both good and bad. I love to see how they are feeling, what they are thinking and why. I want to see them change and grow as time goes on and they process the things that have happened to them in life. I would love a roleplay and characters that I can get invested in, one that will make me both laugh and cry.

- I don’t really do fandoms, and I definitely don’t play with cannon characters.

-The use face claims and pictures for reference are encouraged but not required :)

Cravings:

I really want some gothic Van Helsing kind of thing. I have a character set aside for it but I just haven’t had the chance to really break him in haha.

Obviously this isn’t the only thing I’m after but I would love to kind of explore this if at all possible.

I’m open to anything right now!

If you are interested in becoming my trusty RP partner, please feel free to shoot me a message! I would love to start writing as soon as possible as I'm rusty!

Hiyas!
As another hiatus returning roleplayer, this echoes my soul XD

Anyway, I do believe I fulfill your 'requirements' and think me might mesh quite well together.
Unfortunately I have not seen Van Helsing, so I cant help with that craving, but perhaps we can find something else. If you would like to give it a shot, feel free to send me a PM!

On a side note, I live in Europe, so if the time difference bothers you I totally understand. Time zones are my pet horror.

Hiyas!
As another hiatus returning roleplayer, this echoes my soul XD

Anyway, I do believe I fulfill your 'requirements' and think me might mesh quite well together.
Unfortunately I have not seen Van Helsing, so I cant help with that craving, but perhaps we can find something else. If you would like to give it a shot, feel free to send me a PM!

On a side note, I live in Europe, so if the time difference bothers you I totally understand. Time zones are my pet horror.

Yeah! I'll shoot you a PM :)

Literally everyone I RP with tends to be from Europe for some odd reason so I don't mind at all!!!

Chello! I haven't been active on this site for a lomg minute either - I didn't think it would happen to me

But I can happily come back on here and scope out what I've been missing. With what I've read so far, I think we could be a decent match! At least I hope /^^

If you're interested in talking to me, we can talk through PM \^^

I have to think about whatever characters I have to see if they can fit with your favored generes.... Yeaaaaa, thinking xD

My gosh. I feel a resonance. Have we meet before? Probably not.

First off I don’t i Brenda to leave you can I can post once a day at least. Discord works for me.

I’m willing to break my back bending over to make things works.

So I would love for you to tell a story with me!

Now I put a lot of effort into a Buddhist based super power system you can find in the group bulletin board.
Soemthing in that universe may be of great intrest to you!

I wouldn’t mind some monsters hiding in the human world knotty gritty things.

Or even a super hero and villian falling in love without knowing it? ( via Alter egos and secret identies). One could discover the other’s identity.

Or a cop and criminal romance.

Hello there. It's ya boi Enki. I am here to provide you with a unique style of commenting on your ad. So let's get started and get to business, shall we? Why am I doing this in this specific format. I can just feel cringe being extremely prominent in my reply as I am writing this. Help me.

So, after reading your ad I must say there is a hefty bit on it that caught my attention.

Modern vampires? I like those. We could have it be reminisciient of VtM in the sense that vampires have set themselves rules to help themselves keep their existance from humanity a secret. I also like urban fantasy, which I believe is the #1 thing that we can base our rp on and then slowly expand around it. Only thing I am not interested is runaways and school. Everything else is nice for me. Scifi, modern/futuristic fantasy, gifted and dystopian society can all be mixed with relative ease into one setting for our rp.

Sure I must give you one warning on my behalf: I am not the most creative person at times. My reply lengths vary from 2 paragraphs to 5. I once managed to surprise myself by writing 11 paragraphs, however, but it was a smutty urban fantasy rp with vampires and flesh magic and only for one post with a week of writing.

Queer friendly? Neat. That means we could do some forbidden romance with the dystopian society hook. Also, I am myself 19 and will be 20 this year, so I am pretty sure I atleast check the box for ''18+.''

Oh well. Hope to hear from ye' soon!

Back