Open Seeking Specific Fandom Universes {MxF; AU's; 18+ Only}

Evenstar

A Hopeless Romantic
Salutations and welcome!! :)

I am seeking once again in hopes of finding a compatible writing partner-in-crime (or two) to do any of the following fandom universe(s) listed below. If interested, then please message me via PMs.

Rules:

• Please be at least 18+ years of age (preferably 25+).
  • I'm only interested in MxF romantic settings.
  • I'm only seeking patient, intermediate/advanced writers who can write 4+ multiple (decent-sized) paragraphs per reply and character.
  • I'd appreciate it if my partner(s) actively participates in the planning process. I don't enjoy one-sided planning because I might get the impression that I'm doing something wrong and/or it's my fault that my partner(s) is not entirely invested as I am.
  • Please be willing to balance out both your characters respectfully if we're to double.
  • I'd prefer if all main (and secondary) characters are over the age of 25+; it's just a personal preference of mine.
  • I'd also prefer if my partner(s) writes only in the third person POV perspective in paragraph format.
  • I'm not a fan of anime/hand-drawn pics used for RP purposes, so please only use realistic face claims (celebrity/model) or a written description of your character's physical appearance.
  • And lastly, please be double friendly and OOC friendly.

Pairings:

| Key |
Roles = You x Me

Harry Potter
Post-Second Wizarding War
Oliver Wood x Female OC
Cedric Diggory x Female OC
Male OC x Female OC
{Can double up as Harry, Ron, Draco, or Fred/George}

Avengers/Thor: Ragnarok
Clint Barton x Female OC
Steve Rogers x Female OC
Skurge x Female OC
{Can double up as Steve or Thor}

DCEU/Shows
Clark Kent x Female OC (Christopher Reeve Films)
Reeve's Superman x Carter's Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan x Diana Prince/Female OC (JL: Animated Films)
Clark Kent x Female OC (Smallville)
Clark Kent x Lois Lane/Female OC (The Lois & Clark Adventures)
Conner Kent x Female OC (Young Justice: Season 2-3)
Superman x Wonder Woman (JL/Unlimited Series)
John Constantine x Female OC (Series)
Oliver Queen x Female OC (Arrow: Season 1)
Marcus Pierce x Female OC (Lucifer)

Ideas:

| Key |
(MC) - My Character
(YC) - Your Character

~ Possible Setting(s) - 50s; 89'/92' Batman; Animated Series; Dark Knight Trilogy
After a short stint working for the Special Crimes Unit (SCU) in Metropolis and her reputation heavily tarnished, Ava Bishop (MC) is given a second chance and is reassigned to work for the Gotham City Police Department to weed out not only the corrupt officers (under Commissioner Jim Gordon's orders) within the department-- but to also lend her specialties in solving the most violent open cases.

And to help her keep the citizens of Gotham City safe, she teams up with both the Dark Knight and a seasoned but unpredictable homicide detective (YC) who may or may not have connections to the Falcone crime family.
{DC AU; OCxOC/Canon; Romance; Action/Adventure; Suspense; Drama; Mystery/Murder Thriller}

~ based on the animated movies; however, I still prefer using realistic face claims
Bruce Wayne has asked John Constantine (YC) to lead another branch of the Justice League (which will later be known as JL: Dark) that solely focuses on the Mystic Arts and Occult phenomena/threats/cases. Their newest recruit, an Atlantean royal (and the daughter of Prince Orm (MC)) struggles in fighting against her attraction towards Constantine and her loyalty to her father.
{DC AU; CanonxOC; Dark Romance; Action/Adventure; Suspense; Drama; Thriller; Supernatural/Horror}

~ based around the first two X-Men installments; seeking either Marsden's Cyclops or Jackman's Wolverine
After stopping the diabolical attempt of Colonel William Stryker's plan to eradicate all mutant-kind and saving some of the young students, the team returns to the mansion from secretly meeting with the president of the United States. Tension and emotions are still high months after the 'death' of Jean Grey, and the Brotherhood is still at odds and continuing its fight against the X-Men.

On one of their solo reconnaissance missions, Logan or Scott comes across a female mutant vigilante (MC) fighting against an unknown powerful assailant that copies a mutant's moves and powers. The duo barely survives and escapes, and heads back to the mansion to report back to Xavier.

After some reluctance, the vigilante joins the team as a temporary member for a trial run.
{Marvel/X-Men AU; CanonxOC; Romance; Action/Adventure; Drama; Suspense; Thriller}

~ The Defense Against the Dark Arts position has been filled by a mysterious stranger (YC) who never leaves the classroom and/or his chambers (or so it seems). Soon after, a beloved professor has been found murdered on the grounds of Hogwarts, near the Forbidden Forest. Three days later, a seventh-year student is found dead in one of the abandoned dungeons, drained of blood (same as the slain professor). The Department of Magical Law Enforcement has stepped in to investigate the two cases by sending one (or two) of their best Aurors (MC). All suspicion leads to the aloof new professor who harbors a deadly, dark secret.
{Harry Potter AU; Victorian Era; OCs; Gothic; Dark Romance; Action/Adventure; Murder/Mystery; Crime; Drama}

Last edited:
~ A Texas Ranger/lawman (YC) places an advertisement for a mail-order bride to take care of his child but soon discovers his intended is an English noblewoman (MC) who is running from her own betrothal.

I'm interested in this one. I'm a sucker for Old West stuff, and I can't turn down a good chance to do some Ranger stuff. So, count me in for it.

Back