Seemingly Random [Semi-open]

"Sure, and I'm the tooth fairy." The man behind the one carrying the shield spoke to them. His shoulder bore a bright red stripe that reached into his chest, a sign of rank no doubt.

He patted the shield carrier's back, and he rose to his feet, pushing forwards slowly. All but the rearmost man lowered their rifles as they moved closer, and the field soon passed through Gabby with a tingling sensation. The guard closest to her rested the weapon against his chest with his bandoleer and pushed Gabby to the wall with moderate force. Neither rough, nor gentle. "Stay against the wall." He ordered.

"I wonder... Why do you ignore valid points in favor of detaining us? Are you not going to question us later? What is so important about having stowaways here? You are not the standard patrol unit, so, where are we? Let's go over the details." I started to slowly pace, hands still raised. "That bat-man is clearly irregular. so is the difference in uniforms between us, different cultures judging by our styles and technology, especially when you consider that man's cybernetic arm. The odds of our story turning out true are higher than the odds of us going such lengths to lie. There exists such technology as teleportation, it's quite simple really. Matter to data, data across light, data to matter. Do it well enough and you can even preserve memory. I was working on it before being abducted here. Thirdly, as we have no apparent knowledge on this... my money's still on vessel.. we pose no immediate motive for threat, and finally, if we really wanted to do some damage, we would have hid or attacked you by now. So, why don't we all calm down and share a bit of information, like how to get out of here for our party, and any questions you might have for yours. That sound okay tooth fairy?"

Anthony watched as they pushed Gabby against the wall. With a sense of FUCK THIS Anthony decided to step down. Well, he kneeled, and put his arm around Ceril, in order to kee the big mechanical dog from going ham crazy on these bastards.

Mars was the next closest, the shield passing through him just as with Gabby, and a soldier pushing him up against a wall next to her. He let out a squeek as his chest was suddenly pressed up against the cool wall.

When it came to Anthony, their solution was simple. A soldier pointed his rifle at the dog, and with one shot an electric pulse disabled every servo and motor in the dog, as well as in Anthony's mechanical arm. The measure would wear off soon, but it was effective. A soldier picked him up, pushing him against the wall with the others as the shield and the commander went forwards.

Last edited:
Tooth fairy? She didn't even know what that was. Gabby froze, half expecting the man's hand to pass through her like everything else did. Instead, she found herself face first into to paneled wall that she should have also passed through. "Auhg," she grumbled against the hard grip, " We don't even know what this place is. What ship is this?"

"Look, I don't care why you're on my ship, I've heard it all. Oh we're refugees, just an orphaned kid, a new alien race, yadda yadda. I just need you all to shut up and get against the wall so we can get you to the brig."

Mars' and Gabby's hands were pulled roughly down to their backs, plastic-y feeling cuffs clamping down on their wrists while they patted them down.

"It is quite impossible for you to have heard every story, and surely some have been true? Besides, most of those are still willing attempts at stowaway...ism? We have been abducted, not transported. And what separates the innocent from the guilty here? What could we do to prove to you that we are telling the truth? Take a pill? I...(damn it. Left my police kit at the teleporter)... And I would still like to know why you have heard so many stories... What IS this ship?" I continually paced slightly away from them, looking around for exits if things hit the 'tor.

The fuckers! They had shot Anthony's dog like, well, a dog. Then they man handled him against the wall.

"Well, well, Mr. Tooth fairy. Aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself? I mean, you don't even know my name."

Anthony was trying desperately to make light of the situation, but all he wanted to do was rip these fuckers to shreds.

"Stop where you are, get against the wall, and then we can have a chat, got it?" The commander raised his rifle. "Or I can stun you right now."

With Gabby and Mars both in cuffs, one of the guards moved over to help secure anthony while the other watched the prisoners.

"There is not a place that dart could hit before hitting armor… unless you are an expert marksman. Besides, those orders are contradictory." I do, however, stop pacing. For fear of my eyes being shot.

Cuffs quickly came onto Anthony, and despite their thinness, their strength would still be a great challenge for his cybernetic arms to overcome. The soldier holding him kept him against the wall as his legs presumably reset. His dog would be doing the same soon, no doubt, and the soldier kept his rifle trained at the still cybernetic.

The shield dropped, and the shieldbearer approached, seemingly assessing the situation as safe.

"Now I'm not quite sure how you snuck into the cargo hold of an Alliance frigate without raising any alarms, but I do know a smartarse when I see them, and I see a whole lot right here right now. What are you? Imperium spies? Stupid thieves? Cargorats?"

" a bat, a rat, his cat, and two nice old ladies. We told you WE DON'T KNOW EACHOTHER. We were abducted! Thank you for telling me at least a little about wherever this is... Alliance.. Hmm.. Well sense we are sharing now, I will tell you anything about me you would like to know." I adjusted my dress and sat down facing him, crossing my legs and using my palms as support.

Back