Self insert RP?IIIII

Rolo Lamperouge

@Obsidianlight is my world! :D
Okay! I just got an idea that inspired me a bit! I know a lot of people don't like the idea of self inserts in RP but I do. I only really like it though when it's one self insert with another. I'm not a fan of self inserting into a RP with characters like "Jeff the Killer" or others. It makes it a bit too much like fan-fiction. I kind of think of self insert RP's as a good way to vent problems to each other as well. What do you think?

Anyways, yeah I was hoping to maybe start a self insert RP thread. I'm not one for plotting so someone can send a random starter if they want too.

There are just a few rules!

1. NO ONE LINERS AS STARTERS. Don't try to start off by saying "Hi." or something stupid like that. Give details. Who are you??? Where are you? (You don't have to use your real name btw. I like to use "Nick" instead of my real name because my real name feels awkward in RP.) What are you wearing in the RP?

2. LET'S STICK WITH MODERN TIME AND NO POWERS. Keep things real, y'know? Real as in near reality. Sure it's okay to insert drama and stuff like robberies and murders but don't add things like dragons or demons.

3. Please just follow the normal rules of Storytellers circle. I honestly don't agree with every rule being as strict as they are but it's not going to do any good to cause trouble for the people that do. If you or someone really wants some kind of lewd RP between yourselves then keep it somewhere private okay?

4. HAVE FUN! Think of this as a neat way to make friends and get to know all your RP friends a bit better!

I guess this could be a good idea, as long as you are alright with the fact that I'm not going to use my real name, but instead my pen name. I mean, if I was gonna use my actual name, I would have just used it when I chose a username for this site. Also, when you say keep it real, do you mean we have to be what we actually are? Like if you're police in rl, you're police in the rp?

Back