Demon's Broken Promise Serpent's Kiss Territory

happydeath

All posts that are in character within the Serpent's Kiss Territory should be done here. This includes any interaction anywhere going on in that clan sector of the city.​

SERPENT'S KISS TERRITORY
Short Description:
Serpent’s Kiss territory has housed the most treacherous of terrains but with the clan’s mastery of magic and their creativity, they have carved the terrain with their wills and established a place where they could now call their home.
From above, Serpent’s Kiss looked more like a giant barrier than an actual part of the city. The sigils and symbols are flooded with water and double as the main roads – or rather – the main canals of the territory. With the water ways taking up most of the area, foot paths, bridges, and streets are fewer. Thus the saying; “Abandon thy vehicle for the streets here are narrow”. Most of the structures here caters to either recreational, medical or academic purposes. Temples also dot the territory for those who are in the mood for meditative purposes.

People born to the Clan by blood:
Serpent’s Kiss, or better known as the ‘Snakes’ are known for their allure and two-faced nature. They are demons who are the most loyal but are also known to be the most deceptive. One will never know if their allegiance was even with them from the start. One thing is for sure about the Snakes, though. They will lay their lives for the betterment of their clan.
Like the succubae and incubi, the sirenical demons use their appeal to take what they want. With their flirtatious nature and pheromones, they would lure their target into the palm of their hands to either kill or to manipulate. The advantage of these types of demons is that the general population do not know of them. It gives them easier ways to get near and befriend their targets.

Residents:
Those who live here relies more on magic more than technology. They have always seen themselves as part of nature and has adopted their ways to live alongside the fauna and flora around them. Through this interdependence, Serpent’s Kiss also became the home of rare and valuable species of poisonous plants and beings.
Serpent’s Kiss might not have a military force but the ways of battle are tied to differing philosophies. Each of the temples have their own specialized form of martial arts. These are passed down with reverence and care.

Traditions/ Customs:
  • With a newborn, it is the rights of the father to name the child. He also has the choice to change the child’s surname or not.
  • As a sign of respect, the members bow deeply with their right hands over their left chest.
  • When a meeting is being held within the territory, representatives from different kind of guilds are also to attend, not only the High Council.
  • Taking in the Clan’s symbols dictates that one has to lay their lives for the betterment of the clan. Once the mark is placed, the person who took it would be in a lot of pain for a day. Most of those who took the mark were either found dead or has committed suicide. Tattoos were then accepted to show the loyalty of the residents to the territory.
  • When entering a temple or institute, one has to bow before the entrance before stepping closer.
  • The dead are not buried under concrete. They are incinerated and are placed in capsules to become fertilizers for the trees around the Gardens of Bane.
  • It has been ingrained into the culture that what the leader says is absolute.

Fauna:
Like the name of the clan suggested, serpents of different sizes and species are scattered all around. They are quite harmless to those who lives there but would not hesitate to attack once provoked and when outsiders try to capture them.
These includes dragons ranges from the size of mice to the size of oxes. The largest known dragons in the territory is the size of a horse and only ten are roaming around the city. Some are even useful in the everyday lives of the residents.

Flora:
Unlike that of the rich and fertile lands of Black Rose, Serpent’s Kiss relies on magic to grow needed herbs for the institute. What grows here naturally are more of the rarer and more poisonous plants. These are needed to develop medicines and the like.

Map and Landmarks: [To Be Added]

Yew O'Betchel
Interactions:
Mentions: @Abroxis @happydeath
Time Of Day: Morning
Weather: Misty

It was the time of the year again. Every three months, this happens. Thankfully, their leader has occupied herself with research prior to her... period. And like what she always do, she traps herself in a closed space and deal with it alone.

"I do wish she is alright. I heard her screaming last night," one of the officers muttered as she followed Yew towards where the owner of this lovely home was hiding. The officer has been carrying the reports and some of the news of Haven for the leader to read through.

Yew, who was carrying the essentials, nodded. "We cannot actually enter and help her," he stated with the smile still plastered on his face. When did Glumisun's periods turned painful? And why did she not tell anyone of this? Maybe after giving her her itinerary, he should charge through the Institute and demand any medicine to at least help her. He knows there is none but he was hopeful some asshole would come up with one.

As they grew closer, the scent grew stronger. Yew resisted the urge to just barge in the room and take care of the deed himself. Placing their masks on to at least think clearly as they placed her itinerary for the day. And that was when Yew's day was ruined. Lying in front of the large doors were two items; the distinct frozen message from one Avaddon De'Angulis and the pendant. It was a silent request from the leader.

A sigh escaped the summoner's lips as he knocked on the door. "Glumisun."

"I-I'm sorry,"
came the breathy voice of the beauty inside. "I-I ca-can't actually... I can't actually~!" A whimper escaped her lips, a clear sign that she was trying to resist whatever her body was telling her. "C-could~!"

"We know, dear. Don't worry. Me and the second will report what has happened during the meeting,"
Yew announced, forcing a cheerful voice amidst everything. "Food and others are already here. Excuse us." With that, both officers left in a hurry.

When they were back in the dining area, Yew tightened his hold on the pendant and murmured a few choice words. "Could someone please call forth Miss O'Bitch for me," he announced to the others gathering in the room.

Airen O’Bechtel
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
/something like a Living Room
Interactions:
@Vague o3
Mentions:
@happydeath
Time Of Day:
Morning
Weather:
Misty

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••​
“That’s definitely not how it works,” Airen scolded the Servant before her. The bun, made with those brown hair stripes, underlined the sharpness of the chin from her opponents before her.
Clutching the cards, she exhaled.

“Look, the King is the highest not the Card with the A. This one is the~”

By the sudden shove of the door, which plainly interrupted her, her magic bristled and accidentally melted the foot of the table before her. Glass, filled with alluring wine toppled over and landed on the once white carpet.

“Learn how to knock you Fool,” bellowed the Servant before her. What had been her name, wondered Airen as she heard the temper of the woman. Now, that was someone to spend time with in the other 3 months when Glumisun’s hell began to rise.

“Now, Now,” chuckled Airen, the Second-In-Command, as she lifted her body to her limps,“Why would we be little assholes in such a dazzling morning?”

It was anything but that. Before this damned bird even docked at the resident, she had felt its presence miles ago. And this weather! Atrocious start in a day. A day which seemed to get only worse.

“Mister,” rasped her hoarse voice. Airen cleared her throat before continuing, “What led you to interrupt my Card-session?” And let it be something important or you are the first one I gush today.
The sweat pearled over his forehead. Most likely because Yew, a sadistic and vain bastard, and her shared the same bloodline. Some suggested that she was the same as her younger kin. In special cases she was— but Airen was fond to murder her targets alone, in the darkness or in a basement. Not hers, of course. The smell of death would linger in her walls.

“Sir O’Bechtel called for you,” he managed to say and keep his feminine voice straight. Mocking her eyebrow, the Siren kept staring at the male. There was more, there was more.
The man tautened his back.

“Then it seems,” Airen turned to the Servant, “that I have to correct you another day, Dear. Until then, read about this Game in the Web.”

The Second meandered to the hallway. Of course, she had not turned to where Yew’s ugly smoke led, but to her room. After all, her wine-red dress seemed unfitting now.
Landing in her room, it had took her sheer ten minutes to gather her whole new outfit.
Slipping in it felt like a tiny rescue from the pent up stress. Now her makeup was all left to do. Though, her face appeared just ornate already, she decided it would be great for Mascara today.

Opening her little luggage, she hissed. It was not where it supposed to be… Which meant the bastard of Yew must had been stealing from her again. Sneering, she closed it once again. With her keen-eyes locked onto her Bilzeboo, her hand grabbed for it and stifled it under her robe.

Airen began to follow the violet smoke, only to find her brother being ready to go to wherever the Jackass of Leader from the Black Roses had called them. Her smile was a flash of white as she halted and had to peer up to face him.

“Hello lovely brother,” she hummed, “I suggest that you have laid your little fingers on my Mascara? Again?”

Last edited:
Yew O'Betchel
Interactions: @Abroxis
Mentions: N/A

“Hello lovely brother. I suggest that you have laid your little fingers on my Mascara? Again?”

That sound alone could have triggered the bats to go berserk. "Finders, keepers, sister," he hummed before turning to the smaller one. Raising a brow, Yew covered half of his face with the obnoxiously long sleeves of a priest. "Wow, you look uglier than that of yesterday? Kudos, Airen, a new personal best," he hummed.

His teasing expression turned serious. Those laughing golden orbs turned darker and were not in their usual crescent-shaped ones. "I will assume Sir Frozen Dick sent you their invitation for the formal ball to be attended right about now." Showing the older sibling the pendant, he was silently telling her that he will join in the said meeting. "If those jackasses guarding the chamber won't let me in, I have three plans in mind; call Glumi, cause enough noise for them to accept me or plainly gauge out their eyes."

With that said, Yew got to the entrance to look at the city.
"Coming, sister? We still have a long ways to go before could arrive at the rendezvous."

Last edited:
Airen O’Bechtel
Interaction: @Vague o3
Mentions: None
Time: Morning
"Wow, you look uglier than that of yesterday? Kudos, Airen, a new personal best.”

Airen sneered at his sort of humor in the mornings. “Decided to be a clown again it seems, little Brother,” she fired back in her oh-so-sweet-coated-voice.
By the way he talked, stated and introduced the options and actions, she understood that getting rid of him and going to this meeting by herself were out of league. Eventually the flaring gold of his prevented her refuse before he rose his voice.
Gods, her Brother had changed… so much… And some nights, one says that Airen blames this on herself.

“I could simply paralyze them, Dear.”
Airen wired one of her curls around her long, slim finger, “But it depends on how they decide to greet.”
Depending on her mood, too. One facile movement too much, and those poor guards would die. One inch of her ability was enough, one inch of it creeping too far was plainly the router for their faith.
Airen clicked with her tongue, rested her hand on her hip as she slightly glared at him.

“There is no particular need to waste time on a few guards.”

A warning, of course. May he was a sadistic bitch, but that hadn’t allowed her to let the leash run out. Guards were normal people, at the end of the day. Normal problems, normal life. In the opposite direction stood her, a Second in Command. There was nothing to end. She was not normal, would never be that again. From times to times she had done more shifts than necessary, had read formulas, cleared issues, slept for mere three hours and was back to her daily life.

Yew nodded— either a understanding or just for her to shut her mouth. Sucking on her tooth, light violet observed his rotation to the city.

"Coming, sister? We still have a long ways to go before could arrive at the rendezvous."

Like those fingers of hers, her lip curled upwards. “I highly doubt that the Tower wants us too long. Let us arrive late,” a clap of her un-finished lashes, “and cause a stunning impression. A bit of dramatic entrances had never pained anyone.”

With a chuckle, the Woman snapped her fingers, called for her emergency-luggage and as it arrived mere seconds later, she pushed it into his hands. “There, there. Be a gentleman and carry a fragiles girl’s bag.”
As always, it was filled with various dresses with exotic prices and provenance. Knowing herself, Airen already knew that she would probably get tired of her clothing now and would love to change later on. It would have been a shame to return to the Territory for that and let those poor people wait and taunt a few hours more.

Yew O'Betchel
Mentions: N/A

“There, there. Be a gentleman and carry a fragile girl’s bag.”

Yew's eyes widened when a bag the size of him was shoved into his arms. It was already hard moving about with his outfit now this bitch wants to make him her pack mule? Without even a warning, the bag was thrown out of the door. Thankfully for Airen, the zippers were sturdy.

The wicked grin from her younger sibling bloomed on his pale face. "Come now, big sister," he stated, gripping the female's wrist and almost throwing her out the same way her bag was thrown out.

As they got out, Yew followed the familiar smoke of their leader. Looking up, he was surprised to see the red-head leaning on the window and waving at them. Even from where the siblings were standing, Yew could see the tiredness and need from her. Smiling, Yew gave a two-finger salute before forcing his sister to turn to where the leader was.

Glumisun's body shakes before her head shakes slowly. She placed her right hand over her chest and bowed, an act that says she respects whatever the siblings were to do. This act made Yew pressured. Whatever they were going to do in the meeting will reflect on the territory...
Ah shit.

Last edited:
Airen O’Bechtel
Interactions: @Vague o3
Mentions:

“YEW!”
May her bellow echo in the endless terrains of territories as her beloved dresses were flung out of this damned window. Before she could slap him, her younger kin heaved her onto his arms and carried them outside.
Airen grunted, “As far as I know, my limps are functional and able me to carry myself.”
But fine. If he was up to carry her the whole way the Neutral Zone— why not?
And he pivoted on his heels, saluting to a well-known person. Glumisun.
Cocking her chin, violet flicked at the red haired woman.
“Go sleep a bit and make the life of those peasants to a living horror!”
Airen had always said that to her, to make her feel... well, less stressed out about her pheromones. She always held the opinion that she would love those abilities to actually seduce men and women with alone the smell.
As the female bowed down and showed off the respect for what they were doing, the Seconds only answer was, “Don’t worry! I do that all the time.”
Going to meetings, deciding, debating… It was just another gathering. Nothing too important, Airen always convinced herself to keep her nerves steady.
Turning to her brother, she noted his troubled facials. Jerking her brows, she chimed, “Look at that. Is my little poopie scared?”

Last edited:
Yew O'Betchel
Mentions: @ArgonianScum

The facade was slowly being placed. "I have some concerns, yes," he chirped. "You lying is one." It was only for a moment, the way Airen yelled 'Don't worry' did the smoke shift in color. "Who is the scaredy ass right now?" he teased, voice mocking and a tad bit degrading. If this was someone else, he would have held a bit of his tone back. But this was his sister. He could have fired a speech of degrading comments that ranges from her being a mare to anything really and they'd still be in talking terms the next hour.

Both then started to walk down the Gardens of Bane before they could get to one of the main channels and grab a boat towards the entrance of the territory. Clasping his hands on his back, he started off, leaving his sister on where she stood. He does not have to drag nor carry the tiny urchin towards the Sky Reach Sanctum. She is old enough to find her way there.

Walking through the maze of poisoned flora, his mind went back to the task before he was tasked to join in this useless meeting. Was there an upside to this all? Well, maybe watch Dyle be uncomfortable with the formality of it all. He stopped walking to let Mango, one of the rescued experiments, prance before him before licking the back of the summoner's head and making his hair looked like the back of a duck. Yew blinked at this. "Really?" he asked the creature. "Really now?"

Airen O’Bechtel
Arriving on the boat, she was to be set on her feet again. Airen was soon to walk herself to the peak of the vessel and there to cross her arms before her chest.
Was she the one lying about it? Was she a scared cat? Well, perhaps she could have been one, but her pride prevented her from actually admitting it. It was good this way, the Demoness supposed.
The boat rumbled over the crystal clear water. Glaring down at it had never felt so wrong than today. But she wasn’t really glaring at the white foam that emerged aside from the boat, nor the splashes, more likely to her own reflection.
Now she regretted letting the bag remaining where it was.
Yet again, that wasn’t really her problem. Was she calm enough for a meeting with all the Leaders? Perhaps yes, perhaps a nat nope. They were probably gathered for the rising murderers around the territories. In the Serpent’s Kiss terrains and lands, it was tolerable… Not really, but the numbers were indeed lower than expected. Though, she clearly knew that this was about the ferals.
Airen gritted her teeth and grasped onto her sleeves, almost managing to dig her nails into her flesh.
“Really? Really now?”
Hearing her little brother’s voice, the Second was once again dragged out of her damned mind. Turning to his whining she noticed his creature remodeling of his looks. Ah, how much she loved his little monsters.
“Mango,” she hummed, “that looks excellent!”
Airen slumbered from her spot to where the Duckhead stood and wickedly grinned at him. Look at that, now you look decent at least for once,” she chuckled.

Last edited:
Yew O'Betchel
Mentions:

“Mango, that looks excellent!”

Yew raised a brow and turned to the smaller white-haired demon. Thankfully, Mango's saliva is pure water. This creature, with so many eyes and a very confusing disposition, is like a fountain that either spits at you in spite or lick you when in a playful mood. Lucky for Yew it was in a very good mood.

“Look at that, now you look decent at least for once."

Combing most of his hair back, he flicked some of the water towards his laughing sister before twirling one of the longer parts. "At least I look decent, unlike someone I know off," he commented. He watched Mango with a raised as it went to Airen and rocked the boat and just casually took one of her curls and started chewing on it. "Oh? So you taste like grass now," he commented with an evil smile.

Who came flying next and made a bed on his head was the cuter but more dangerous pets of their leader. Strawberry. The thing is highly venomous and poisonous and would rather nibble flesh than celery. "What's with the moods today, children?" he asked casually, taking the drowsy plant-like creature off his head to cradle it in his arms. This tiny fella could have been in one of his collections if it were not for Glumisun barging into his room and rescuing it from its untimely demise.

The boatman, already used to the siblings' bickering and of random creatures jumping in and out of the boat, silently navigated to the channel towards the entrance of the territory.

Airen O’Bechtel
Weather: Misty​
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••​
Airen hissed at the tossed salvia of the creature beside her and wiped it from her face. “Be glad I don’t have finished my make~”
She halted as something decided to drag on her hair.
“Mango,” she chuckled as the… thing… began to chew onto her curls.

"Oh? So you taste like grass now.”

She shot him a glare that promised the most darkest times to a few, but Yew knew she would never harm him in such ways. Sighing, her hand massaged the chin of the creature of their leader— it made it stop to chew on her hair.
“It simply means that my new shampoo reaches the wanted affaction on my surroundings,” she protested and winked to let him know what for special attention she meant to attract with the vanilla smelling hair. She pointed her free hand at him with a curled lip, “Maybe you could try some, too. I bet it is better than the salvia of our beloved mango.”

Noticing the little venomous Strawberry, she began smiling brighter than before.
"What's with the moods today, children?"

“Maybe they are excited about our little outgoing,” Airen suggested sweetly. “After all their owner is a bit,,,” a pausing, “,,, circumvented.”

Yew O'Betchel
Mentions:

Ah, the answer to the question.

“Maybe they are excited about our little outgoing. After all their owner is a bit... circumvented.”

A wry smile graced the male's features. "Even if she was healthy, it would still be your useless ass that is going to the meeting," he answered automatically. "It also gives you something to do other than terrorize the citizens and make you look useful."

He raised a brow at the previous statement. He was curious. As much as their outfits contrast each other, their... attention to their body was a common characteristic. That was the reason why make-ups, shampoos, and other essentials keep on getting stolen by the other. They have the same tastes in cosmetic. "And what kind of concoction are you slathering your mane with?" he finally asked.

Strawberry moved; crawling towards his neck and burying itself inside the many layers of clothing. For as long as the thing does not open its mouth, Yew would not mind.

Airen O’Bechtel
"It also gives you something to do other than terrorize the citizens and make you look useful."

Airen jerked her chin at her brother. “Are you still mad because of the past?” As I failed to protect you and the others and our home?
She shook her stellar at it, a silent dismissal to her own question. The answer … no, after all this time, she was not even at the beginning to be ready to hear it.
The Demoness sighed and slightly leaned onto Mango, who gladly accepted her doings with another lick. She laughed at the creature, “Come on! You know that the stains won't go out!”

It only angled it’s confusing head at her scolding before, she supposed, it shrugged and stared back to where Strawberry was.

"And what kind of concoction are you slathering your mane with?"

Airen scoffed. “A new one on the market. It’s not quite famous, but it makes my hair smoother. I think together with the conditioner it would even look better,” she reported. “I can lend it to you once we get back.”
Both shared the same bloodline, and they clearly had the traits of their mother. Which meant his hair must had the same structure as hers, though it was not curled.

“And keep my Mascara. I need new one either way,” she chimed amused. Airen was indeed in need of a new shopping tour— outfits and makeup lacked in the past weeks.
She flicked her nails before her eyes. “But maybe my dearest little brother is up to give me his white nail polish I loved so much.” Violet eyes sparkled at him before her hand rested on her hip.

Yew O'Betchel
Location: Boat somewhere in Serpent's territory to the entrance of the territory
Mentions:

“Are you still mad because of the past?”

"If you are talking about when you took my purple nail polish, yes, I am still crossed with you. That hue was so rare I had to go to Bloody Moon to get it,"
he murmured, turning to look at where they were going. "If you are talking of another time in the past, forget it." He does insults. He does not do comfort. Talking about the past from when they were slaves was a topic that triggered Yew. As much as possible, that time of his life should be buried under the corpses he had killed to get to where he is currently now.

The topic shifted to the shampoo now. A relief. Yew thought it over. "Will it turn my hair like yours?" he inquired. "Will it turn them into that ugly wig you keep on persisting that it's your hair?"

“But maybe my dearest little brother is up to give me his white nail polish I loved so much.”

A tempting bargain. An expensive mascara in exchange for one measly nail polish stolen from Dyle. A small grin bloomed into his face. "You can have it, bitch. If you could find it, that is." Truthfully, he didn't even know where that thing was.

The boat stopped just below the elevator towards the entrance of the territory. Mango was not fond of getting outside so it stayed put. Strawberry was sleeping so it could come along. Maybe, later that day, he cpuld use the creature in hunting down parts for his creations.
"Airen, up, you lazy piece of trash."

Last edited:
Airen O’Bechtel

"Airen, up, you lazy piece of trash."

She allowed her eyelid to crack open, for one eye to plainly gaze at Yew O’Bechtel.
“Dear brother, let the old lady her time,” she chuckled. Her hands lifted her from where she leaned on to her limps. Stretching, her sight fell back to Mango.

“You lazy shit, you wanna stay here and leave aunt Airen alone?”

The creature simply sneered and placed its head away from her. The Demoness shook her stellar before hopping off of the boat.
With a hand she waved at her brother.

“Come on now, Poopie, we will be terribly late. And who wouldn’t want us to arrive already?”
Bowing her head at their Sailor to thank him, once again begging Mango to come along with a smile but failing, Airen readied herself for the last time.
A meeting— as simple as it sounded like, it was the pressurest thing existing. Sighing, she rolled her head in her neck and felt the bristle in her fingertips.
Something hauled at her bones to be released. But she simply told it off, Not yet.

After this damned gathering, Airen O’Bechtel had to be found in a Casino again. Oh yes. A beautiful little Casino, full with fools who believe they were playing against a child and loose. Perhaps someone even started a fight? Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Glumisun Palma Cristi
Mentions: @happydeath @Sanity43217 [Since both of you are the ones going to the Quarantine Zone]
Time Of Day: Mid Morning
Weather: Clearing up
OOC: Feel free to have spies seeing the unit

Seven days… seven miserable days of heated torture… Seven days of being idle instead of helping out in whatever the city needs. Now that she could somehow take hold of her pheromones, being useless was not an option anymore.

Surfacing from the murky waters, was the red-haired leader of Serpent's Kiss in her demon form. A deep growl not from a human's throat escaped the being as she climbed off the pool. The helmet-like exoskeleton crumbled like sand along with the other features until her naked body was left. Black marks made from her cursed instrument, as well as scars that were never meant to fully heal decorated her pale skin. Only a few knew of the extent of damage Chaos' Song could bring forth to its user and fewer still knew of her battered body. Though she never actually cared for outside appearance, those who were under her father from long ago had forced her to hide such injuries. "The leader of one of the clans should never be seen as weak," was always told to her. Glumisun had questioned this kind of thinking but when she finally convinced them that scars were never a sign of weakness, it was already her nature to hide most of her injuries.

Staggering across the objects she was forced to use during those days of absence, the red-haired demoness sat on the chair provided before grabbing the fluffy towel near her and started drying herself. Her clothes, thankfully, was already prepared and was hanging near the door. She was thankful of the clan's thoughtfulness at this time. While waiting for her magic pool to replenish, she took the reports on the table and started reading.

With each page read, Glumisun discovered the increase rise of population of the Ferals as well as the sudden attacks and murders. It did not take a genius to put two and two together. Checking on the time, she estimated that another three hours should pass before the meeting in Sky Ranch Sanctum would be concluded. If her guess was correct, the barrier around the Quarantine Area could have weakened and the more intelligent of the Ferals crawled their way out. They needed to do something about this.

Grabbing the flute and boxed Chaos’ Song, she staggered out of the open window and headed straight to the Institute to try and think of a plan to help those people in the Neutral Zone.

“Come on, now. We only have little time before the go sign~!” the elder bringing forth the team stopped whatever he was about to say to gawk at the approaching figure. “G-Glumisun!”

All those present stopped whatever they were doing to turn and face the said female. “As we were,” Glumisun stated, waving a shaking hand as if to swat a fly. “Wh-what’s all this?” she asked curiously. She tried to even her breathing; to not show the people there that she was still on recovery.

"Officer Yew volunteered our clan to help in the barrier around Quarantine Zone," one replied helpfully. "Since we will be encountering rogue demons, it was voted by the elders to have grand masters to participate." Within the Serpents, the rank of grand master was that the demon or human who hold the title not only concentrated their efforts in magic but also took up training to be physically fit for war. They could simultaneously do both offensive and defensive magic all the while moving to defeat an enemy.

Glumisun nodded, understanding the reason behind the votes. "How many would be going?" she asked. Counting silently, she saw fifteen heads. "Ah, I will be joining you then," she declared, grabbing one of the robes required to identify them as one of the clans. "Shall we?" she chirped.

"As much as we want you to join, Glumisun. Is it not that you are still~!"

"I'm fine. I'm fine," the said female laughed. When she knew her lying would not work on them, she grinned. "For as long as do not exert too much, I am alright. We are only there to check and repair the barriers." There was nothing the unit could do but agree. What the leader says is absolute.

Last edited:
Back