Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremi

The Convergence Series GM
Prologue - Night falls

It had been like any other day for you, that is until it felt like your entire body was being pierced by a thousand needles simultaneously as you were disassembled atom by atom. Whatever was happening, through the pain you felt like you were falling through a dark void where you could neither see or hear anything.

The journey came to an abrupt stop as you felt your body fall unto hard concrete. Your sight was blurry, your ears were ringing, but you were alive, and the pain was subsiding. Sirens wailed erupted in the air, which meant that your hearing was returning followed soon after by your sight.

You seemed to find yourself in an alley in a city somewhere, if the smell was any indication right near a dumpster. One side seemed to be blocked off by destroyed cop cars, which meant that you were no doubt in the bad part of town. What town though you had no clue. Looking up you would be met by the night sky above you. Even in full daylight you felt like this place would still be as grim and dark as it looked right now.

It was only now you realized having been caught up in your own problems that you had not been the only one in the alley. A sizable number of others seemed to have fallen into the same predicament as you were. One in particular caught your attention as he cleared his throat trying to get everybody’s attention. “At one point I might have called a situation like this an enjoyable time, but I have grown more…serious in my age.” The man looked like he had stumbled out of a fancy cocktail party. Well dressed and an impressive physique, he’d flash everyone a smile before he continued.

latest

“For those that don’t know me I am Bruce Wayne. Anyone know how we got here?”

Cast list:

@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Lucky as Corey Bryant and Mason Hewitt
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Zireael as Geralt of Rivia
@Gummi Bunnies as Goro Majima
@Bomb as Gnar
@thatguyinthestore as Harper Row
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jotaro Kujo
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Atomic Knight as Makoto Naegi
@Josh as Manchester Black
@Otto as Malzahar
@Kentucky as Officer K
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@belVita as Stanley Burrell
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Archmage Jeremiah as Trixie
@Sen as Vel'Koz

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Epilogue

Last edited:
Prologue: SeeU

"I=Nightmare"

Vocaloids were not programmed to feel pain. At least, pain in the physical sense. In order to be as close to human as possible when singing, a Vocaloid could feel emotions like sadness or betrayal or grief or fury. But not physical pain.

So, needless to say, SeeU was not doing well on her arrival to this new place.

Unable to stand or even listen to Brice Wayne, the entertainment android stay crumpled on the ground, the ability to process this all overcome by the horrible feeling. How could something hurt so much?

@thatguyinthestore @Anyone​

Prologue - Night falls

It had been like any other day for you, that is until it felt like your entire body was being pierced by a thousand needles simultaneously as you were disassembled atom by atom. Whatever was happening, through the pain you felt like you were falling through a dark void where you could neither see or hear anything.

The journey came to an abrupt stop as you felt your body fall unto hard concrete. Your sight was blurry, your ears were ringing, but you were alive, and the pain was subsiding. Sirens wailed erupted in the air, which meant that your hearing was returning followed soon after by your sight.

You seemed to find yourself in an alley in a city somewhere, if the smell was any indication right near a dumpster. One side seemed to be blocked off by destroyed cop cars, which meant that you were no doubt in the bad part of town. What town though you had no clue. Looking up you would be met by the night sky above you. Even in full daylight you felt like this place would still be as grim and dark as it looked right now.

It was only now you realized having been caught up in your own problems that you had not been the only one in the alley. A sizable number of others seemed to have fallen into the same predicament as you were. One in particular caught your attention as he cleared his throat trying to get everybody’s attention. “At one point I might have called a situation like this an enjoyable time, but I have grown more…serious in my age.” The man looked like he had stumbled out of a fancy cocktail party. Well dressed and an impressive physique, he’d flash everyone a smile before he continued.

latest

Cast list:

@Kentucky as Agent K
@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Bomb as Gnar
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Otto as Malzahar
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​
"Hey, rich boy." Came the voice of a man in suited armor from the back, his face completely obscured by his helmet.

latest

"Yeah, I'm talking to you. I'm gonna go with my gut here and assume that you're the one who brought us here, right? Cause assuming you are, in fact, the one who brought me here, I'm gonna need a pretty good explanation if you don't want a bullet between your fuckin' eyes within the next two seconds." The armored individual said, not seeming too ecstatic over his current circumstances.

Though, as soon as he said this, a teenage girl who looked to be around seventeen would hop down from what appeared to be a rooftop and was also clad in a mask of her own, albeit a bit more revealing.

RbvTV.png

"Yo, I don't think that's how you should be talking to the richest man in Gotham." She said as she waltzed toward Felix and gave him an almost mockingly friendly pat on the shoulder.

"And who the fuck're you? Some kid playing dress up?"

"You can call me Bluebird. I'm here for..." She glanced to Bruce over her shoulder and grinned. "...moral support." She said with a smirk as she passed Felix and crouched down next to SeeU.

tumblr_inline_n9fq0nzbos1sypacu.png

"Hey you! You alright?" Bluebird asked as she snapped her fingers in front of the android's face

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Bloody fucking shit..." 682 was sprawled across the pavement, he had landed not in a bad position per say but at a bad location.

Over a broken cinder block exactly.

Under his neck.

His neck was broken is what I am saying, his neck was propped up at a 90 degree angle, allowing him to survey his surroundings. His surroundings weren't anything to write home about, a dirty ally full of used needles, one of which was poking into his under arm, he probably had a bunch of diseases now.

"You're asking me..." The lizard man grunts, bringing a hand up and shoving his head back into place, rightening his neck. "Last I know I was teaching this lump of meat how to read..." He gestures to his chest, a five year old child clinging to his prison striped shirt. Her eyes were wide in shock, but not fear. "Oi! Get off my lungs!"

The girl looks up at 682 and pats his chest, seeing where he was hurt, prompting a hiss from him. "It's just a blood rib fracture, don't go poking it!" She complies and slides off, allowing 682 to stand, his tail saving his balance. "Wait... What is this place? What's this about Gotham? That place ain't real... Christ... What the hell did the docs slip in my drink?" He was hallucinating. That had to be it. Though were you suppose to feel pain while high?

@anyone

Enter: Dante
This wasn't the first time Dante had been thrown into a situation like this; dropped into a random area and expected to know who or what was even going on. Getting up and dusting himself off, he noticed that his equipment and clothing was not robbed from him, which was a good start. He couldn't exactly roam around without his style or his trustee sidearms and sword.

It was then that he heard a voice, a man. But he was dressed like he had just came out of a fancy party or business meeting. "Woah woah. What exactly is going on here? Ugh... I knew tampering with that portal was a bad idea, Trish..." He exclaimed to himself, still dusting himself off.

"Hey, rich boy." Came the voice of a man in suited armor from the back, his face completely obscured by his helmet.

latest

Dante's attention then was drawn to the armoured encounter behind the tuxedo man. "Woah, get a load of this guy. All armoured up like he's expecting to fight a war. And neat gun. And that attitude of yours. You definitely strike me as a cocky, confident and "Merc with a mouth" kinda guy. The kind of guy I'd happily throw a party with, involving Pizza and babes."

Prologue: SeeU

"I=Nightmare"

Vocaloids were not programmed to feel pain. At least, pain in the physical sense. In order to be as close to human as possible when singing, a Vocaloid could feel emotions like sadness or betrayal or grief or fury. But not physical pain.

So, needless to say, SeeU was not doing well on her arrival to this new place.

Unable to stand or even listen to Brice Wayne, the entertainment android stay crumpled on the ground, the ability to process this all overcome by the horrible feeling. How could something hurt so much?

He then turned towards the woman, who appeared to be a vocaloid? "What the... First a armoured hot-shot appears, then a singing idol from some anime or whatever? An online thing the kiddos like? Can this day get any more fucked up?"

@Yun Lee, @thatguyinthestore, @Anyone.

-Goro Majima Prologue-
"Let's Get To The Top!"

Walking down the busy Tenkaichi Street, he stifled up a nasty chuckle as he approached the gathering crowd. Some regular civilians who looked at him realized who he was, and backed off to give him and the apparent problem their space. A street fight. No big deal. It always happened here, and boy did he want to keep it like that here.

Oi! What's the occasion this time? Ya could've called me up earlier, y'know? ❞ The man with the eyepatch grumbled, a bit disappointed that a street fight occurred and he wasn't even there to see it start. His questions got the attention a few men, who immediately turned to face him and bowed apologetically.

Sorry boss. These asshats were trying to be all big like they owned the place, so we gotta show them who's in charge. ❞ One of the well-suited men that were working under this man reported, which was only met with an abrupt interruption.

I ain't looking for yer pansy apologies, just wanted an update is all. ❞ Laughing a bit to himself, the eye-patched man soon knocked one of the apparently misbehaving thugs with a single kick to the face off their feet. Preparing to engage with the brawl, the man pulled out a knife... which got the troublemakers recognizing who this was.

Aw shit, these guys work under that nutcase Majima? Let's bounce on outta here! ❞ One of the thugs stuttered before their little gang ran off with their unconscious friend. Well, that was a problem averted, Majima was still disappointed. He really wanted to pick a fight out of them.

tumblr_oz677jEw691v3qowuo8_100.png

What a waste... go do whatever, boys. I'm going to hitch a drink over at the Serena. And next time call me if another fight comes up. ❞ With a dismissive wave, the Mad Dog walked off while unpacking himself a smoke. Being yakuza gave him all the opportunities for a good fight, Majima always loved a tough fight even if it meant he was going to lose said fight. Made him wish that Kiryu and Saejima were open enough to give him that. Problem being that Kiryu was too busy being the new lieutenant of the Dojima Family and that Saejima was still holed up in jail. Real annoying, really.

Turning the corner into an alleyway, Majima figured to go through the back door of the bar. Reina wouldn't mind for an after-hours drink... even though he practically trashed the place the last time he was there. However, he suddenly felt dizzy in the head. He didn't remember taking anything funny to cause this... and before he could get a hold of himself, he passed out.

-----

tumblr_oz677jEw691v3qowuo1_100.png

Oi... w-what the hell... ❞ The yakuza immediately got on his feet the moment he felt himself slam into the concrete. What the hell even happened? He swore that he somehow got drugged and some idiot thought it was a great idea to shove his drugged up self off a building rooftop. Surprising that he was still alive, but damn did this hurt. His vision was pretty messed up, even though he had only one good eye to work with still, but man some people looked out of place.

Wait, this didn't look like that alleyway back in Kamurocho.

tumblr_oz67qtFwO81v3qowuo6_100.png

I don't got a single clue on what's the deal 'ere, but I ain't staying. ❞ Majima didn't really have the time to think and possibly help people right about now. So he basically figured that he would bounce when he could, which was now. It's not like this Bruce Wayne guy or the weird cosplay group were going to be much help for him.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Okami @Widowmaker @everybody

8cdfefc9518f4483846395f72e910d0efd6d1ccd_hq.jpg

Gnar is here, not knowing what the heck is going on.

Looking at Bruce Wayne, Gnar simply ignored him as he tried to not give a shit and nibbled on his bone boomerang.

@anyone who wants to play with Gnar​

Enter: Dante
This wasn't the first time Dante had been thrown into a situation like this; dropped into a random area and expected to know who or what was even going on. Getting up and dusting himself off, he noticed that his equipment and clothing was not robbed from him, which was a good start. He couldn't exactly roam around without his style or his trustee sidearms and sword.

It was then that he heard a voice, a man. But he was dressed like he had just came out of a fancy party or business meeting. "Woah woah. What exactly is going on here? Ugh... I knew tampering with that portal was a bad idea, Trish..." He exclaimed to himself, still dusting himself off.

Dante's attention then was drawn to the armoured encounter behind the tuxedo man. "Woah, get a load of this guy. All armoured up like he's expecting to fight a war. And neat gun. And that attitude of yours. You definitely strike me as a cocky, confident and "Merc with a mouth" kinda guy. The kind of guy I'd happily throw a party with, involving Pizza and babes."

He then turned towards the woman, who appeared to be a vocaloid? "What the... First a armoured hot-shot appears, then a singing idol from some anime or whatever? An online thing the kiddos like? Can this day get any more fucked up?"

@Yun Lee, @thatguyinthestore, @Anyone.
6yn4E.jpg

"Yeah, thanks for the analysis, doc. Y'know, next time I want to talk to a therapist, I'll keep you in mind." Felix replied, his tone dripping with sarcasm as he hopped up on a dumpster and sat down. As his legs dangled from over the edge, Felix simply began to sharpen his knife in hopes of tuning everything out for the time being.

@Widowmaker

That sounded like a good idea, "I'm with the flesh bag over there." 682 growls, glancing at the one eyed human. His tail swishes, knocking a few bottles over and he walks away from the wall, taking a look into the streets beyond the ally.

053 on the other hand was interested in the small creature before her. For a five year old, anything small and fluffy was interesting and she holds her hand out to it. 053 was young and wasn't too sure of her abilities, but she did understand how she calmed things that weren't human. As such she was rather confident in attempting to pet it.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

latest

"Yeah, I'm talking to you. I'm gonna go with my gut here and assume that you're the one who brought us here, right? Cause assuming you are, in fact, the one who brought me here, I'm gonna need a pretty good explanation if you don't want a bullet between your fuckin' eyes within the next two seconds." The armored individual said, not seeming too ecstatic over his current circumstances.

Though, as soon as he said this, a teenage girl who looked to be around seventeen would hop down from what appeared to be a rooftop and was also clad in a mask of her own, albeit a bit more revealing.

RbvTV.png

"Yo, I don't think that's how you should be talking to the richest man in Gotham." She said as she waltzed toward Felix and gave him an almost mockingly friendly pat on the shoulder.

"You can call me Bluebird. I'm here for..." She glanced to Bruce over her shoulder and grinned. "...moral support." She said with a smirk as she passed Felix and crouched down next to SeeU.

"Hey you! You alright?" Bluebird asked as she snapped her fingers in front of the android's face

@Yun Lee @Jeremi
As someone started talking to her, SeeU looked up at the girl known as Bluebird and forced a smile. "Y-Yes! Just fine, thank you!" She then started to stand, though she was rather shaky. "Don't mind me...everything is a-okay!"

@thatguyinthestore

Prologue - Night falls

latest

Cast list:

@Kentucky as Agent K
@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Bomb as Gnar
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Otto as Malzahar
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

309248.jpg

Pain was something Ann was... well... used to. You don't become a trained Phantom Thief without a little pain. The blonde highschool student found herself on her knees near a dumpster in the back of an alley. Boy, that was a surprise. Had she somehow left a Palace in the Metaverse without her knowing, and fallen?

Well, at least she was in her normal clothes, so either this was the Metaverse and the Palace's owner didn't see her as a threat, or this was the real world. She looked around and didn't find any of the other Phantom Thieves, which made this even... weirder. At least someone appeared to be taking charge. She stood up and brushed off her clothes. "Yeah, knowing where we are would be SUPER helpful right now." She said.

@Jeremi @anyone

latest

RbvTV.png

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Felix was accosted by another woman as well before Bruce had the time to say anything.

"You should not speak to anyone like that no matter what their background is."
She spoke in a regal tone and stood high among the gathered group clutching a trident in her hand. "Perhaps if he was the mastermind, he would not be standing here in front of us looking as confused as everyone else?"

Meanwhile Bruce smiled politely at Bluebird before she went and checked on what appeared to be a robot laying on the ground. "I am not the cause of you being here no, but I know where here is," He said raising his voice slightly to get people's attention. "This is Gotham City, I was born and raised here. The Wayne family run deep in this town. I was away on business when I suddenly was ripped out of my private plane and found myself here...back in Gotham."​

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Bomb @Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Everyone

As someone started talking to her, SeeU looked up at the girl known as Bluebird and forced a smile. "Y-Yes! Just fine, thank you!" She then started to stand, though she was rather shaky. "Don't mind me...everything is a-okay!"

@thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Hey, slow your roll there!" Harper said as she rushed over to her side, helping hold the android up as she attempted to stand. "You need to sit down." Harper said, slowly leading her over to a nearby wall, hoping to ease her down so she wouldn't hurt herself.
Felix was accosted by another woman as well before Bruce had the time to say anything.

She spoke in a regal tone and stood high among the gathered group clutching a trident in her hand. "Perhaps if he was the mastermind, he would not be standing here in front of us looking as confused as everyone else?"

Meanwhile Bruce smiled politely at Bluebird before she went and checked on what appeared to be a robot laying on the ground. "I am not the cause of you being here no, but I know where here is," He said raising his voice slightly to get people's attention. "This is Gotham City, I was born and raised here. The Wayne family run deep in this town. I was away on business when I suddenly was ripped out of my private plane and found myself here...back in Gotham."​

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Bomb @Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Everyone
Felix simply tuned the trident wielding woman out, only gracing Bruce's response with a small scoff as he continued to sharpen his knife.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

That sounded like a good idea, "I'm with the flesh bag over there." 682 growls, glancing at the one eyed human. His tail swishes, knocking a few bottles over and he walks away from the wall, taking a look into the streets beyond the ally.

053 on the other hand was interested in the small creature before her. For a five year old, anything small and fluffy was interesting and she holds her hand out to it. 053 was young and wasn't too sure of her abilities, but she did understand how she calmed things that weren't human. As such she was rather confident in attempting to pet it.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oz67hovR0Y1v3qowuo7_100.png

Eh, ya don't gotta follow me, and I got a name... y'know, not "flesh bag." It's Majima. ❞ He wasn't sure how else to respond to someone that really looked... different. Not to rude, of course, but it was weird to him. Given with how some details were different than back home and with those English letters in nearby signs, he was probably in America... wherever in that big country. So he could hitch a ride off a plane back to Japan... That all depended on how much this city had to offer.

Question! Is there some plane I can take outta here? I got shit to handle and me not being there ain't good for business! ❞ Majima hollered over to the group, mainly Bruce. If he was familiar with the place, then he should know about how to leave and all.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Bomb @Widowmaker @Okami @Minerva @Everyone

"Yeah, thanks for the analysis, doc. Y'know, next time I want to talk to a therapist, I'll keep you in mind." Felix replied, his tone dripping with sarcasm as he hopped up on a dumpster and sat down. As his legs dangled from over the edge, Felix simply began to sharpen his knife in hopes of tuning everything out for the time being.

Dante-devil-may-cry-11372762-500-355.jpg

Planting his Sword into the ground and using it as a arm-rest, he responded to the armoured man. "Well then. Sounds like you, and I? Are going to get along nicely. My name is Dante, renowned Demon Hunter. Pleasures all mine. I see you're sharpening your blade, expecting trouble, hot-shot?"

"You should not speak to anyone like that no matter what their background is." She spoke in a regal tone and stood high among the gathered group clutching a trident in her hand. "Perhaps if he was the mastermind, he would not be standing here in front of us looking as confused as everyone else?"

"Gotham City, huh? Hmm..." Dante murmured, a hand on his chin as he pondered that name. "Gotham, Gotham, Gotham... Ah, the crime pit of the world, right? And you... Bruce Wayne? Aren't you supposed to be like, a millionaire or something? What brings someone of "Such Wealth and Superiority" to a alley like this? Especially with all of these arrivals here." He exclaimed. He wasn't a fan of the rich types, always spoke with their money first, others later.

He then turned towards the new arrival with the trident. "And there it is, the whole situation just got fucking better." He exclaimed, getting up from his resting spot and approaching the ocean woman. "And who are you supposed to be? Poseidon's Wife or something? Because damn do you look nice sweetheart. You got a name?"

@thatguyinthestore, @Jeremi.​

Prologue - Night falls

latest

Cast list:

@Kentucky as Agent K
@Minerva as Ann Takamaki
@Ver as Aoko Aozaki
@Neko Shogun as Aqua
@Crow as Ben Tennyson
@Takumi as Bishamon
@Widowmaker as Dante
@Bomb as Gnar
@ThatAverageGuy as Jimmy
@dark as John Connor
@BarrenThin as Kroq-Gar
@Otto as Malzahar
@Okami as SCP-682
@Yun Lee as SeeU
@Kaykay as Soujirou Mibu
@York as Terry McGinnis
@Sen as Vel'Koz​

Bishamon Prologue: The same Old Ache x 10

Bishamon had been walking through the halls of her mansion in the domain of her shrine; she had needed it, she hadn't been feeling well and the medicines she took had yet to kick in when she had been brought to this place.

Bringing a hand to her chest, she stood, taking a couple breaths before sighing. That ache was always there, but now it was worse for the god of war. Purple eyes narrowed momentarily at this, feeling some discomfort as she took in the new location and faces. Something really wasn't right here-no shinki, no shrine, she wasn't even in Japan anymore it seemed.

The god brushed her clothes off, a frown on her face. She glanced up at the rather regal looking woman with the trident.

tumblr_inline_ocfsbb5irJ1r3leyb_100.png

"And who might you be?" she asked, polite yet firm.

@Jeremi. @thatguyinthestore @Everyone

Prologue - Ben 10
He's a kid and he wants to have fun

9pekqpn.jpg

"Grandpa? Gwen? Where are you?"

A young boy, characterized by his black-white clothes and mysterious wristwatch, walked with the others. He was seperated from his family too, presumably.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

4xSavUh.jpg

"Oh, hey there? You lost too?" Ben approaches the young SCP-053, ready to give her a little pat her on the head. "Same here, same here."

@Okami @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

Dante-devil-may-cry-11372762-500-355.jpg

Planting his Sword into the ground and using it as a arm-rest, he responded to the armoured man. "Well then. Sounds like you, and I? Are going to get along nicely. My name is Dante, renowned Demon Hunter. Pleasures all mine. I see you're sharpening your blade, expecting trouble, hot-shot?"

"Gotham City, huh? Hmm..." Dante murmured, a hand on his chin as he pondered that name. "Gotham, Gotham, Gotham... Ah, the crime pit of the world, right? And you... Bruce Wayne? Aren't you supposed to be like, a millionaire or something? What brings someone of "Such Wealth and Superiority" to a alley like this? Especially with all of these arrivals here." He exclaimed. He wasn't a fan of the rich types, always spoke with their money first, others later.

He then turned towards the new arrival with the trident. "And there it is, the whole situation just got fucking better." He exclaimed, getting up from his resting spot and approaching the ocean woman. "And who are you supposed to be? Poseidon's Wife or something? Because damn do you look nice sweetheart. You got a name?"

@thatguyinthestore, @Jeremi.​
Felix slowly looked up at Dante when he approached him. Instead of simply shooting this guy (no matter how bad he wanted to right now), Felix only looked down to his knife then back to Dante.

86c79219d619ccdb69c138e5cf00b681--second-best-is-the-best.jpg

"I'm actually sharpening it so that I can gut the next asshole who keeps bothering me and acting like we're friends despite the fact that we just fucking met.

How's that sound, 'hot shot'?"

@Widowmaker

tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Hey, slow your roll there!" Harper said as she rushed over to her side, helping hold the android up as she attempted to stand. "You need to sit down." Harper said, slowly leading her over to a nearby wall, hoping to ease her down so she wouldn't hurt herself.

Felix simply tuned the trident wielding woman out, only gracing Bruce's response with a small scoff as he continued to sharpen his knife.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee
"No, no, I assure you, I'm really okay!" SeeU's inner performer was kicking in, big time. "Please, Miss Bluebird, I'm sure others need your help!"

@thatguyinthestore

Hope.

Makoto Naegi supposedly embodied hope, though he hardly desired to refer to himself in such a lofty manner.

Makoto liked to believe that it was because of his friends that he was alive today, rather than to think it was because of himself that they were still among the living. He cared for them all deeply, each in their own way, and he could not imagine a scenario where they did not come out of Hope’s Peak as a unified group, joining the Future Foundation together to combat what remained of Junko Enoshima’s Ultimate Despair.

Everything was going perfectly, at least until now. Somehow, someway, Makoto had been ripped away from his friends, thrown into a world largely unfamiliar to him. The pain of the sudden process only lasted momentarily, but it had rocked him to his core, burning an image in his mind that lingered long after the pain; it was of his dear friends, those he had to get back to, no matter what had happened to him.

For now, Makoto couldn’t tell much, but this didn’t appear to be a Japanese city. How was that possible? Makoto didn’t want to jump to any conclusions, but this all seemed entirely wrong. He thought that maybe, just maybe, he could maintain some level of calm in the face of this great unknown, if it wasn't for some of the strange beings he happened to find himself in the company of.

"H-Huh...? Wait..."

rDPyIUJ.png

"What... are you...?" Makoto stammered, his eyes focused primarily on the SCP pair.

@Okami @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

Despair.

Junko Enoshima totally embodied despair, and that’s how it would always be.

Junko had always been pretty good at reading people, going so far as to predict what they would do at basically every opportunity. It was just, you know, a cool little character gimmick of hers. It had been super easy to figure out exactly what was going to happen during the killing game she’d set up, right up to the point that Makoto Naegi had gone all “Ultimate Hope” and got her executed.

It would have been oh-so-despairing... if she hadn’t seen it all coming. That was the whole point. She had a number of backup plans in case the scenario she had predicted went off without a hitch, and one just so happened to involve a surprise body switch moments before her death. Some might say that was a bit of a plot contrivance, but Junko Enoshima couldn’t argue with the results!

What was really interesting about her situation (or, perhaps, the only interesting thing about it) was this whole… weird… being transported somewhere foreign with a whole bunch of chumps... thing. It was not something Junko could have predicted, so the entire premise immediately seemed… exciting. The intense pain she had felt had only imbued in her despair, a feeling she had longed for. Ohh... the possibilities of this were endless! Was this the long-awaited moment of despair that Junko Enoshima deserved?!

There was quite the crowd here, so she couldn't get a quick read on everyone here. There would be time to figure them all out later, as for now...

9rNApjD.png

"Oh... this is just so interesting... mmhmhm..." The girl sauntered over to Dante, Aquawoman, and Bruce Wayne, for it was clear these three knew the most about where they were. That could only mean these were three to look out for~ "A private plane, huh? Wanna use my cell phone and call them up? Here..."

Junko smiled, licked her lips, and delicately pulled out her designer phone for Bruce to take a look at.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back