Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello, Harper! I-mmphmh!" SeeU needed a second to process what was going on. Harper was....kissing her? No one had ever kissed SeeU before. That was something reserved for humans, really. She didn't understand it, herself, but it seemed to represent love to them. So that meant...

Once the kiss was over, Harper would find herself pulled into a hug with a gigglimg SeeU. "Yaaay!!! I love you too, Harper! You're my favorite first friend ever!!!! Though nothing will happen to us, so don't worry!" It seemed to go over her head, like many things did, but SeeU did appreciate the sentiment.

"You were saying, Miss Blue?"

@thatguyinthestore
"Yeah... you're mine too." Harper said with a warm smile, tightly hugging SeeU. She eventually broke the hug, however, and pulled out her weapon.

tumblr_inline_nl2h68MBVG1sv22sw.png

"Well, the hell are we wating for? Let's go kick Bane's ass!"

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Crow @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Widowmaker @Jeremi

When SeeU kissed Harper. . .Jotaro looked at Aoko.

View attachment 1963

"Good grief, you're a violent one."
SeeU gasped when Jotaro told her what happened. "That's amazing!! I've never seen anything like that before! Though...will you two go back to your regular ages? Can you go back?"
BnDjJ7G.png

Tch.

"Shut up, old man. Hope your daughter doesn't grow up to be like you."

Now that was definitely something the Aoko of the present would never even have dreamt of saying.

It was like a two-way road, with Jotaro being able to look into Aoko's past, and Aoko being able to look into Jotaro's future. However, she found that her view of his future was... clouded. There were certain events that were clear as day to her; the birth of his daughter Jolyne, his temporary stay at Morioh Town, and so on (funny enough, his marriage was a blur to her), but after all that... It was hazy. A boy of golden hair there, a spear there... It wasn't as clear as it was when Aoko was in the process of exchanging time. Now that the dust had settled, for some reason, she found that moment in time to be... clouded. Bound to change at any moment.

That was the most frightening thing about the future. The stories were true; time really wasn't a linear river. But... Aoko didn't know what to call it. It was beyond her understanding, at least as she was now. To be honest, that uncertainty scared the girl to a degree, especially considering the brief flashes of what she saw in Jotaro Kujo's future.

Whatever it was, the multiverse as she knew it would change forever.

But that was soon, and this is now.

When SeeU asked her question, Aoko cleared her throat.

image.png

"Well, yeah. I have to go back, or else the universe will blow up, but... Don't worry about all the specifics. I could barely understand the inner workings of it when I first used it myself,"
Aoko explained, crossing her arms, a gesture that she rarely made when she was older, "Like I said, I'm a magician. One of five in the whole world where I come from. Your head would just blow up trying to process stuff like shifting outside the time axis, the idea of a time paradox being the lesser of two evils, and shifting individual events' positions to move elsewhere."

She sighed, pursing her lips briefly.

"It'd be really convenient if I could erase time while I was at it, but I guess when I can do this many miracles, I shouldn't be greedy."

@Yun Lee @Crow @thatguyinthestore @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited:
Aquawoman had gone to grab her trident from the storage and after giving Hush a firm punch to the face that knocked him she returned to the others. "We have wasted enough time. The traitors in our midst have been dealt with, no only Bane remains and perhaps we can finally put this tale to rest. Follow me!"

With that the group made their way to where Hush had instructed them. Soon enough they found themselves in the visitor center of the Asylum and there at the end of the hall they could see their target.

3674098-kennethloh_bane.jpg

Bane.

"Welcome. I have been waiting for your arrival. I see that the pendejo took more time then I anticipated."
He looked over the group and cracked his neck. "I am sure that all of you are ready to pounce like a bunch of rabid perros. That however is very unwise of you."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York

Aquawoman had gone to grab her trident from the storage and after giving Hush a firm punch to the face that knocked him she returned to the others. "We have wasted enough time. The traitors in our midst have been dealt with, no only Bane remains and perhaps we can finally put this tale to rest. Follow me!"

With that the group made their way to where Hush had instructed them. Soon enough they found themselves in the visitor center of the Asylum and there at the end of the hall they could see their target.

Bane.

"Welcome. I have been waiting for your arrival. I see that the pendejo took more time then I anticipated."
He looked over the group and cracked his neck. "I am sure that all of you are ready to pounce like a bunch of rabid perros. That however is very unwise of you."

dante_dmc4_by_cute_winry.png

"Oh yeah? And why's that, smartguy?" Dante retorted, slowly walking around the area. "Because, as far as me and the others are aware, we've kicked many of your henchmen's asses, including the guy that controls your big guard dogs. We survived your little trick with Felix and Company, and even learnt a few new tricks during our time here. So, unless you haven't noticed, the odds aren't exactly in your favour big guy. So how about you come along quietly before things end up ugly?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York

Bane.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Lucky @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York

"Bane! Or was it Banè?" Ben crosses his arms as he taunts Bane. "You're surrounded and you've run out of minions, and you're the one calling us unwise? Any other reasons why I shouldn't clobber you as Fourarms?"

@Jeremi

Bane.

tumblr_inline_nl2hd1Yjs01sv22sw.png

"Yeah Bane, what they said. 'Cuz this baby right here? It can deliver a thousand volts when fully charged. That may not be enough to kill someone like you, but it's sure gonna deliver quite the shock." Harper said as she took aim at the big guy's chest.

@Jeremi @Crow @Widowmaker

"We may not pounce, but we will stop you!" SeeU brought her swords out, glaring Bane down with as much fury as a k-pop singer robot could. "Your reign of evil is over!"

@Jeremi

"Bane! Or was it Banè?" Ben crosses his arms as he taunts Bane. "You're surrounded and you've run out of minions, and you're the one calling us unwise? Any other reasons why I shouldn't clobber you as Fourarms?"

@Jeremi

"Because the hubris inside all of you is so thick it has addled your minds,"
Bane stated taking a few steps forward. "You have won battles, but the battle means little if you can not win the war. What I have accomplished here is something none of you have the talent for. You wish to fight me, child? Then come. Show me why you think you are entitled of the crown 'hero'. I let you free so that I can finally break the shackles and take a step to what I was born to do. Conquest."

"You only accomplished things because of your big giants! But they're gone now, and soon you will be too!" SeeU would run towards Bane, swords swinging wildly. "THIS IS FOR KILLING THE NICE PEOPLE OF GOTHAM, YOU BIG MEANIE!!"

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"You only accomplished things because of your big giants! But they're gone now, and soon you will be too!" SeeU would run towards Bane, swords swinging wildly. "THIS IS FOR KILLING THE NICE PEOPLE OF GOTHAM, YOU BIG MEANIE!!"

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"The guard dogs held the rest of the world at bay. I did not need them to control Gotham."
As SeeU swung the sword Bane casually caught it in his hand. "Hubris." Bane lifted up the sword and SeeU with it. "Is your downfall."

Aquawoman couldn't stand by any longer and lounged at him only to be slammed hard into the wall by Bane. "You are outclassed! Like tiny gusanos wriggling to the surface to not drown in the storm!"

"The guard dogs held the rest of the world at bay. I did not need them to control Gotham." As SeeU swung the sword Bane casually caught it in his hand. "Hubris." Bane lifted up the sword and SeeU with it. "Is your downfall."

Aquawoman couldn't stand by any longer and lounged at him only to be slammed hard into the wall by Bane. "You are outclassed! Like tiny gusanos wriggling to the surface to not drown in the storm!"

"Okay, that's it!" Harper shouted as Bane casually took out Aquawoman and lifted SeeU off the ground. Charging up her weapon, Harper would charge her plasma rifle up to 100% before firing a huge ball of electricity straight towards Bane's chest!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Widowmaker

"Okay, that's it!" Harper shouted as Bane casually took out Aquawoman and lifted SeeU off the ground. Charging up her weapon, Harper would charge her plasma rifle up to 100% before firing a huge ball of electricity straight towards Bane's chest!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Widowmaker

Even then Bane stood his ground with the ball hit him straight on. "Very well apprentice of the bat." He casually tossed SeeU and the sword over his should. "I will grind your bones to dust before I am finished with you." Aquawoman had risen from the debris and flew at him and delivered a vicious haymaker to the face that seemed to snap his neck back and hurt him but he still stood his ground. It was clear that there was something weird about his new found power.

Corey and Mason

Mason had noticed immediately that he was more powerful than the others. Why was that? Why was he so powerful? He looked around to see what was giving him his power. It didn't seem to be natural. He gave Corey a look and the man nodded.

Corey nodded and went into camflouge mood to see if there was anything around or on Bane to be causing it without touching or attacking him.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Kentucky @Minerva @Josh @Atomic Knight @York

Even then Bane stood his ground with the ball hit him straight on. "Very well apprentice of the bat." He casually tossed SeeU and the sword over his should. "I will grind your bones to dust before I am finished with you." Aquawoman had risen from the debris and flew at him and delivered a vicious haymaker to the face that seemed to snap his neck back and hurt him but he still stood his ground. It was clear that there was something weird about his new found power.

tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Holy shit..." Harper muttered. This wasn't how Bane usually was. No, he was... stronger. Much, much stronger. Casually reaching over and tapping something on her gauntlet, an integrated display came up that only Harper could see because of her mask, curtosey of Bruce.

With this newfound display, Harper attempted to scan Bane and find the source of his strength.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Crow @Widowmaker

"Because the hubris inside all of you is so thick it has addled your minds," Bane stated taking a few steps forward. "You have won battles, but the battle means little if you can not win the war. What I have accomplished here is something none of you have the talent for. You wish to fight me, child? Then come. Show me why you think you are entitled of the crown 'hero'. I let you free so that I can finally break the shackles and take a step to what I was born to do. Conquest."

"Less talk, more action," despite having the Master Control, he did the old-fashioned dialing and slamming out of habit.

HI8c5HT.jpg

"Time for four arms of fun!"

In the blink of an eye, Fourarms had appeared once again. He ran towards Bane, attempting to grab his hands with two of his and the other two free ones to repeatedly punch him.

5ddsOvF.jpg

"Hubris this! Whatever that means..."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky

"The guard dogs held the rest of the world at bay. I did not need them to control Gotham." As SeeU swung the sword Bane casually caught it in his hand. "Hubris." Bane lifted up the sword and SeeU with it. "Is your downfall."

"So you like things to get up close and personal, do you? I'll just keep my distance if you don't mind. Gunslinger Style!" Dante exclaimed as he pulled out his two handguns; Ebony and Ivory and began opening fire at Bane while strafing around the room.

@Jeremi

tumblr_inline_nl2h6sIpVl1sv22sw.png

"Holy shit..." Harper muttered. This wasn't how Bane usually was. No, he was... stronger. Much, much stronger. Casually reaching over and tapping something on her gauntlet, an integrated display came up that only Harper could see because of her mask, curtosey of Bruce.

With this newfound display, Harper attempted to scan Bane and find the source of his strength.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Crow @Widowmaker

While there didn't seem that there weren't any external factors to attribute to his power. Inside however...Like some form of source flowing inside of him. It seemed to have a technological origin at least according to the readings she was getting.

"Less talk, more action," despite having the Master Control, he did the old-fashioned dialing and slamming out of habit.

HI8c5HT.jpg

"Time for four arms of fun!"

In the blink of an eye, Fourarms had appeared once again. He ran towards Bane, attempting to grab his hands with two of his and the other two free ones to repeatedly punch him.

5ddsOvF.jpg

"Hubris this! Whatever that means..."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Lucky

Bane was caught in the bear hug and then proceeded to headbutt Ben real hard until he decided to let go. "To face opponents far above your stature, child!"

"Eep!" Good thing SeeU couldn't feel pain, or that would've hurt. Once she readjusted herself, she would run and try to stab Bane from behind.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Crow

Bane didn't even seem to feel the blade stab into him. To SeeU it felt like she had ran into a brick wall.

"So you like things to get up close and personal, do you? I'll just keep my distance if you don't mind. Gunslinger Style!" Dante exclaimed as he pulled out his two handguns; Ebony and Ivory and began opening fire at Bane while strafing around the room.

@Jeremi

Any of the bullets that hit him only ricocheted off his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back