Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hope I'm not too pedestrian for your rich pallet!" Now that Bane had grabbed his tendrils, Feedback wrapped them around his arms to deliver yet another electric shock.

"Dante, got any lasers in that Pandora's box of yours?" Feedback asked.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Widowmaker @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
With that, Feedback would try to stay near Bane for as long as possible.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Yun Lee

This only allowed Bane to get an even greater hold as he held on to the tendrils. "Rrrrraaaagh!" Gritting through the pain Bane proceeded to rip the tendrils clear off Feedbacks head. He then grabbed Feedback by the throat and pulled him close. "You are not worthy of the gift that was bestowed upon you, child! You are foolish and immature, thinking you are entitled to your victory just because you believe yourself to be a hero, when all it is is just a children's game. Perhaps when you lay battered and beaten you will reconsider?"

"Got it!" Dante exclaimed as he began charging the weapon.

"Oh uh, I forgot about that... Everyone! Keep Bane off of me while this charges up!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

As Dante shouted he was forced to duck as Feedback got thrown towards him. "Whisper you plans it matters very little. I am the crown achievement of humanity! Bring an army and I will still match you all in prowess as well as wits!" It was clear though despite his supernatural strength and durability that Bane was beginning to falter. His breathing had become more erratic and he was starting to get wounds on his body and his mask had been ripped in the fight.

Last edited:
This only allowed Bane to get an even greater hold as he held on to the tendrils. "Rrrrraaaagh!" Gritting through the pain Bane proceeded to rip the tendrils clear off Feedbacks head. He then grabbed Feedback by the throat and pulled him close. "You are not worthy of the gift that was bestowed upon you, child! You are foolish and immature, thinking you are entitled to your victory just because you believe yourself to be a hero, when all it is is just a children's game. Perhaps when you lay battered and beaten you will reconsider?"

As Dante shouted he was forced to duck as Feedback got thrown towards him. "Whisper you plans it matters very little. I am the crown achievement of humanity! Bring an army and I will still match you all in prowess as well as wits!"

"UGH!"

The wounds that Feesback's tendrils were werr sparking and leaking.

"You know..." Feedback coughed for a bit, "first ever guy who said that to me, last time I saw him, I threw him into space..."

As Bane threw Feedback back to Dante, he reverted back to the human Ben Tennyson in a flash of red light - in one piece, but with a headache. Someone better catch him!

"I... can still fight you... Bane..." Ben remained standing as he panted, his hand on his head. "I've... faced tougher guys... than you..."

Ben was preparing to dial his Omnitrix while the throbbing headache continued.

"... that ain't gonna happen, Bane, not in a million years. As long as Ben Tennyson stands, it's always hero time..."

With a flash of green light, another form, having a great resemblance to an Egyptian Mummy, appeared. Its shell-like head cracked, before bandage-like organs wrapped around to form another, then it cracked again, and the process repeatedly, with each time the cracking occuring at a slower rate.

x6ZRrhb.jpg

"My real gift isn't the Omnitrix. My real gift is what wielding it taught me over the summer. I know I'm a hero, because I know that as long as someone like you is in the way of others, you won't find giving up anywhere on my to-do list."

The mummy-like form staggered towards Bane, before it picked up speed, and finally, it stretched its bandage-like tendrils out in an effort to bind Bane.

"Try and rip me apart now, Bane."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @GummiBunnies @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Yun Lee

As Dante shouted he was forced to duck as Feedback got thrown towards him. "Whisper you plans it matters very little. I am the crown achievement of humanity! Bring an army and I will still match you all in prowess as well as wits!" It was clear though despite his supernatural strength and durability that Bane was beginning to falter. His breathing had become more erratic and he was starting to get wounds on his body and his mask had been ripped in the fight.

"The crown achievement, huh?" Soujirou drew his sword, stepping forward as he prepared to strike. "You are certainly quite proud of yourself, Bane. But all that bravado means nothing when you are still someone capable of taking wounds. Matching us in prowess and wits...sorry, but it takes much more than that to be the greatest."

He swung his sword, and from his body brilliant blue blades burst forward. It wasn't limited to just his body however. From below Bane. From above him. From in front of him. From behind him. And of course, from every angle in between. A forest of blue blades, each larger than any man, surrounded Bane like the mandibles of a starved beast. A less than sane smirk emerged from his face as his world of blades made itself known.

"...Ben, was it? I advise shapeshifting into a form that gets you away from him."

"The crown achievement, huh?" Soujirou drew his sword, stepping forward as he prepared to strike. "You are certainly quite proud of yourself, Bane. But all that bravado means nothing when you are still someone capable of taking wounds. Matching us in prowess and wits...sorry, but it takes much more than that to be the greatest."

He swung his sword, and from his body brilliant blue blades burst forward. It wasn't limited to just his body however. From below Bane. From above him. From in front of him. From behind him. And of course, from every angle in between. A forest of blue blades, each larger than any man, surrounded Bane like the mandibles of a starved beast. A less than sane smirk emerged from his face as his world of blades made itself known.

"...Ben, was it? I advise shapeshifting into a form that gets you away from him."

2bjEvvA.jpg

"Let it rip, Samurai boy," the mummy detached itself from the bandage-like tendrils he used to bind Bane, before new bandage-like tendrils replaced his hands.

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Yun Lee

As she made her way down the stairs towards the door to the next floor she was suddenly attacked by an unknown assailant aiming a swift kick to her stomach.
"Son of a bitch!" Harper exclaimed upon being kicked hard in the stomach, stumbling back and falling to her knees, clutching her stomach in pain. She managed to recover quickly, however, and look whoever her opponent was directly in the eye.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9tNiGj1sv22sw.png

"Get out... of my way!" Harper shouted through heavy breaths, still trying to recover from having the literal breath knocked out of her mere moments ago.

@Jeremi

SeeU ran after Harper, wanting to make sure she wasn't alone. Much like with Felix, everyone else would be able to stop Bane in fighting, so she would be useful elsewhere.

Running down the stairs, SeeU arrived as Harper was attacked. "No!!" SeeU would dropkick the assailant in order to keep them away from Harper.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Corey

Corey looked over at Harper and wondered if she was onto something. He knew that going alone was bad, so he followed closely behind her, being not seen and all.

He looked at her assiliant and wondered if he could see him. Maybe if he couldn't, he could go into the background and try to be of some help.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"UGH!"

The wounds that Feesback's tendrils were werr sparking and leaking.

"You know..." Feedback coughed for a bit, "first ever guy who said that to me, last time I saw him, I threw him into space..."

As Bane threw Feedback back to Dante, he reverted back to the human Ben Tennyson in a flash of red light - in one piece, but with a headache. Someone better catch him!

"I... can still fight you... Bane..." Ben remained standing as he panted, his hand on his head. "I've... faced tougher guys... than you..."

Ben was preparing to dial his Omnitrix while the throbbing headache continued.

"... that ain't gonna happen, Bane, not in a million years. As long as Ben Tennyson stands, it's always hero time..."

With a flash of green light, another form, having a great resemblance to an Egyptian Mummy, appeared. Its shell-like head cracked, before bandage-like organs wrapped around to form another, then it cracked again, and the process repeatedly, with each time the cracking occuring at a slower rate.

x6ZRrhb.jpg

"My real gift isn't the Omnitrix. My real gift is what wielding it taught me over the summer. I know I'm a hero, because I know that as long as someone like you is in the way of others, you won't find giving up anywhere on my to-do list."

The mummy-like form staggered towards Bane, before it picked up speed, and finally, it stretched its bandage-like tendrils out in an effort to bind Bane.

"Try and rip me apart now, Bane."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @GummiBunnies @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Yun Lee

"Yet with out your trinket you are nothing but an adolescent boy." Bane responded back to Ben's boasting. "How much of a hero would you be when I rip that device right off your arm?"

As the tendrils shot towards him Bane dodged to the side, quicker than his large frame belied.

The blades emerged around Bane didn't seem to face him. "Just tricks. No one here has the skills to face me in a fair fight." Bane held his arms like getting ready for a hug. "We are finished here."

*KAFROOM*

Bane clapped his hands together with such force that it sent a blast of air was powerful enough to rip asunder the reinforced glass that held visitors and inmates apart shattered to tiny pieces. The clap was so loud that the group that followed Harper heard the sound emitting two floors above them, like a jet fighter breaking the soundwave. As the dust settled Bane looked around the room. "For anyone still standing, I promise you a quick death."​

"Son of a bitch!" Harper exclaimed upon being kicked hard in the stomach, stumbling back and falling to her knees, clutching her stomach in pain. She managed to recover quickly, however, and look whoever her opponent was directly in the eye.

tumblr_inline_nl2h9tNiGj1sv22sw.png

"Get out... of my way!" Harper shouted through heavy breaths, still trying to recover from having the literal breath knocked out of her mere moments ago.

@Jeremi
SeeU ran after Harper, wanting to make sure she wasn't alone. Much like with Felix, everyone else would be able to stop Bane in fighting, so she would be useful elsewhere.

Running down the stairs, SeeU arrived as Harper was attacked. "No!!" SeeU would dropkick the assailant in order to keep them away from Harper.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore
Corey

Corey looked over at Harper and wondered if she was onto something. He knew that going alone was bad, so he followed closely behind her, being not seen and all.

He looked at her assailant and wondered if he could see him. Maybe if he couldn't, he could go into the background and try to be of some help.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Whoever the assailant was they were nimble enough to avoid the attacks coming towards them. As both Harper and SeeU spoke however they stopped their attack. "Wait hold up...Bluebird?"

4187081-zzzzssix-cv2-f41ca.jpg

The costume didn't seem familiar but the voice certainly was. "It's me, Catman." As he spoke they could feel the entire foundation of the asylum shaking around them. "What the hell was that?"

"Yet with out your trinket you are nothing but an adolescent boy." Bane responded back to Ben's boasting. "How much of a hero would you be when I rip that device right off your arm?"

As the tendrils shot towards him Bane dodged to the side, quicker than his large frame belied.

The blades emerged around Bane didn't seem to face him. "Just tricks. No one here has the skills to face me in a fair fight." Bane held his arms like getting ready for a hug. "We are finished here."

*KAFROOM*

Bane clapped his hands together with such force that it sent a blast of air was powerful enough to rip asunder the reinforced glass that held visitors and inmates apart shattered to tiny pieces. The clap was so loud that the group that followed Harper heard the sound emitting two floors above them, like a jet fighter breaking the soundwave. As the dust settled Bane looked around the room. "For anyone still standing, I promise you a quick death."​

Whoever the assailant was they were nimble enough to avoid the attacks coming towards them. As both Harper and SeeU spoke however they stopped their attack. "Wait hold up...Bluebird?"

4187081-zzzzssix-cv2-f41ca.jpg

The costume didn't seem familiar but the voice certainly was. "It's me, Catman." As he spoke they could feel the entire foundation of the asylum shaking around them. "What the hell was that?"

"It's Bane, that's what." Harper said as she broke out into a jog, still searching for the source of bane's power using her scanners.

"We can catch up later! But right now, we've gotta defeat Bane before he kills all of us!" She shouted to Catman.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky

"It's Bane, that's what." Harper said as she broke out into a jog, still searching for the source of bane's power using her scanners.

"We can catch up later! But right now, we've gotta defeat Bane before he kills all of us!" She shouted to Catman.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Lucky

"Why do you think I'm here?" Catman asked them. "I crept in during the fighting to get my piece of Bane, but sounds like you guys already found him."

The area they found themselves in looked like a huge open basement with just a few lights overhead shining down. Harper could notice with her scanner wires that went bellow the floor and into the ground through the wall. But there didn't seem to be anything. Catman noticing where Harper was staring walked up and felt around until he felt that one of the parts in the wall could be pushed. In doing so he revealed a secret door. "Seems like we found a dirty little secret." Catman's attempts to open it were bust. "Anyone know how to get this thing up?"

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Lucky

"Hello Catman! Sorry for attacking you even if you didn't get hurt!" SeeU would try to help look around with the group, but then got an idea. "Ooh! Let me try, please!" Once again, SeeU would hack and slash at the door to force the group's way in.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

"Hello Catman! Sorry for attacking you even if you didn't get hurt!" SeeU would try to help look around with the group, but then got an idea. "Ooh! Let me try, please!" Once again, SeeU would hack and slash at the door to force the group's way in.

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

Hacking and slashing seemed to do the trick as the door fell to SeeU's onslaught. Inside they found another large white room with a device at the far end that looked like a gate with machinery hooked up to it, but right now that was not your objective. Instead Harper's scanners pointed them to another device in the room. It had a glass container housing swarming small robots and it was all hooked into a weird looking machine with a lot of switches and buttons. "I'm not much of a tech guy so...Bluebird? You got something?"

Hacking and slashing seemed to do the trick as the door fell to SeeU's onslaught. Inside they found another large white room with a device at the far end that looked like a gate with machinery hooked up to it, but right now that was not your objective. Instead Harper's scanners pointed them to another device in the room. It had a glass container housing swarming small robots and it was all hooked into a weird looking machine with a lot of switches and buttons. "I'm not much of a tech guy so...Bluebird? You got something?"

"Yup." Harper replied with a nod. Tugging out her phone yet again, Harper repeated the process that she did earlier and attempted to hack the device, attempting to shut it off.

@Jeremi

"Yup." Harper replied with a nod. Tugging out her phone yet again, Harper repeated the process that she did earlier and attempted to hack the device, attempting to shut it off.

@Jeremi

After going through a number of encryptions Harper finally got through to the main device. From there it was to simply either press on or off. Pressing off made the small robots in the glass container whirl around for a bit before they fell down to the ground, with that the connection between them and Bane had been severed.

Meanwhile two floors up Bane was walking through the rubble and picked up Aquawoman by the throat. "A Queen of a dead nation. You will join them in the bottom of the ocean once I'm through with you."

After going through a number of encryptions Harper finally got through to the main device. From there it was to simply either press on or off. Pressing off made the small robots in the glass container whirl around for a bit before they fell down to the ground, with that the connection between them and Bane had been severed.

Meanwhile two floors up Bane was walking through the rubble and picked up Aquawoman by the throat. "A Queen of a dead nation. You will join them in the bottom of the ocean once I'm through with you."

tumblr_inline_n9fq62mekJ1sypacu.png

"Got it!"
Harper exclaimed, fist pumping the air as she backed out and put her phone away. Turning to SeeU and the others, Harper nodded.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Let's go kick some ass."

Once she reached the floor with Bane along with the others, Harper tugged out her plasma rifle upon seeing that he was holding Aquawoman by the throat.

tumblr_inline_nl2hd1Yjs01sv22sw.png

"Yo, Bane!" She shouted. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" With that quip said, Harper fired a huge ball of electricity at Bane, one that was even bigger than the last!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Widowmaker @Ver

tumblr_inline_n9fq62mekJ1sypacu.png

"Got it!"
Harper exclaimed, fist pumping the air as she backed out and put her phone away. Turning to SeeU and the others, Harper nodded.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Let's go kick some ass."

Once she reached the floor with Bane along with the others, Harper tugged out her plasma rifle upon seeing that he was holding Aquawoman by the throat.

tumblr_inline_nl2hd1Yjs01sv22sw.png

"Yo, Bane!" She shouted. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" With that quip said, Harper fired a huge ball of electricity at Bane, one that was even bigger than the last!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Crow @Lucky @Widowmaker @Ver

LfmigT7.png

After several complicated movements and elevator crawls later, John finally holds various equipment in his hands including his plasma rifle as he stared Bane down.

Harper and the others seemed to be in a shooting mood but something caught his eye.

Aquawoman was in Bane's grasp.

It took some time but he let Harper have the first few shots with her plasma rifle before he stepped back and aimed at Bane's hand, attempting to get him to drop the hostage, Aquawoman before anything else happened."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Yun Lee @dark

@Anybody else i hopefully didn't miss

NVsDy_C1RiioQNzlEFq2Kg.png

"Stop right there!"

As Bane had Aquawoman in his grasp, the young brunette sunk to her knees and placed her hands on the ground. Within an instant, the entire chamber lit up brightly, blue lights appearing on the ground in the form of magical glyphs conjured up by Aoko. While something conjured up with her High Speed Incantations might have been more practical, the girl wanted to do something more conclusive. Her magic bullets might have been able to do a suitable job, and faster at that, but the girl wanted something that would leave a mark, but still keep from completely eradicating his life. After all, this wasn't Aoko's world, so she'd leave his life in the hands of those who enforced order here.

After all, it was the least that someone like her, whose very existence threatened order, could do.

"I'll take your ceremonious return as a sign that we're good to go now, Miss Bluebird!" Aoko exclaimed, continuing to charge her mana. Just like before, when she activated the Fifth Magic and began exchanging time with Jotaro, loose mana began surging in the surrounding area like electricity, as the wind began to turn, threatening to blow away light objects like idle containers or papers, as well as Aoko's own hair. With the others throwing in their own attacks to keep Bane back, Aoko eventually took aim, pointing her arm and open hand right at the mastermind of the whole ordeal.

Ec-TftBwTiig965jSPP-NA.png

"If I'm not the Fifth Magician, then I'll show you instead why they call me the Magic Gunner firsthand!"

With a mighty declaration, Aoko opened fire, a massive beam of concentrated magical energy flying from her hand at subsonic speeds heading straight for Bane, the impact hitting harder than even concrete!

@Jeremi

Mason and Corey

Mason stayed back, trying to see what was happening and stayed out. He wasn't good at combat. He was human and Bane was kind of scary to be honest.

Corey meanwhile, examined the other machine curiously by the nanites.

@Jeremi

"That much is true, but... uh... you're just a brain without all that brawn!"

Ben, who had become human, was trying to come up with an insult as he assumes the form of Way Big, just outside the building, his fists entering the glass-broken windows.

If Bane had lost his grip on Aquawoman, he would punch Bane ten times with his giant form, onto the ground, then charge his cosmic ray and fire it.

fGRl4vl.jpg

"I hope I'm not late for the laser show!"

@Jeremi @Lucky @Crow @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Yun Lee @dark

"That much is true, but... uh... you're just a brain without all that brawn!"

Ben, who had become human, was trying to come up with an insult as he assumes the form of Way Big, just outside the building, his fists entering the glass-broken windows.

If Bane had lost his grip on Aquawoman, he would punch Bane ten times with his giant form, onto the ground, then charge his cosmic ray and fire it.

fGRl4vl.jpg

"I hope I'm not late for the laser show!"

"Okay. That's pretty cool, kiddo." Dante exclaimed before turning back towards Bane. "You really are a tough cookie, aren't you? I wonder if you can stand up to this then." He muttered as he stashed away Revenge back into the Pandora's box and released the Devil Arm: Lucifier.

"Alright then. Lucifer should do the trick!" He exclaimed as he launched several red blades towards Bane at different angles. If any of them connected, they would explode on impact.

@Crow @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back