New User Short Introduction

amusedcrown

Hello! I'm 'amusedcrown', the name makes absolute no sense and isn't supposed to make sense either. I was introduced to this website by Booklover. I started roleplaying last year too, on Wattpad and am quite addicted to it so I decided to join this community too. Also, time differences always becomes quite a hassle so I'm hoping that I can find more role-players here that live around my area. I'm not that good with romance genres and I usually prefer Science Fiction, Fantasy, Thriller and Horror, though I've never join a thriller nor horror role-play before.

Welcome to STC! We're thrilled to have you. Just dropping in a friendly staff face in case you have any questions/comments/concerns about account approval or anything on the site.

Howdy! Howdy! What kind of horror/thriller RPs are you most interested in? I'm asking because I have a spiffy RP that I am looking for players and thought I'd peek in here and see if you were interested. It takes place in a high school, but isn't a high school RP. I'll slap its linkage here and you can take a gander and see what you think. :D

That looks interesting! I don't really have a specific horror/thriller rp I'm interested in. As long as it has a good storyline then I'm most likely going to join.

Hey there and welcome :) Just dropping by to let you know that your account has been approved. You should now have access to all areas of the forum.

Back