New User Shy Greetings

SilentVoice

Hello and greetings from a reserved, vaguely paranoid, and very bored writer. I don't have much of a life outside of the internet, so if a site catches my eye and my interest, I devote a lot of time to it. I enjoy chatting with people and getting to know them, but I do not like to give out personal information, preferring instead to focus on the fantasy worlds we create.

I'm into a little of everything. I love mysteries, but I am terrible at writing them. I'm strongest at sci-fi and fantasy, and I'm a dab hand at slice-of-life themes. Plot and characters are what drives me, but there are times when I might have the setting firmly in mind, but not so much the plot or characters. I can play as many characters as needed, any gender, any age, any race, and I enjoy a challenge!

I would love to find some new RP partners to build new worlds with. So, anyone up for an adventure? :)

Did you try to rob my name? Hmm......I like it. Lol. Anyway, you sound like the sort of person that just might fit in. There's usually room for another reserved, and vaguely paranoid writer. Especially bored ones. Well maybe not. We're plumb full of bored writers here, but I guess we could make an exception. By the way, nice sloth.

So, have you read the new member's guide? Do you know how to get your account approved so you can get to writing with us other bored writers? Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be interested in talking to you about doing a role play when your approved.

Did you try to rob my name? Hmm......I like it. Lol. Anyway, you sound like the sort of person that just might fit in. There's usually room for another reserved, and vaguely paranoid writer. Especially bored ones. Well maybe not. We're plumb full of bored writers here, but I guess we could make an exception. By the way, nice sloth.

So, have you read the new member's guide? Do you know how to get your account approved so you can get to writing with us other bored writers? Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be interested in talking to you about doing a role play when your approved.

Hehe, far enough. Bored writers seem to abound everywhere! It's a shame we can't, you know, entertain each other? And no, I didn't even realize there was already a Silence on here. I've used SilentVoice randomly on a lot of other sites. I like Silence, though, very nice. And thank you, love your smile. ;)

If the new member's guide is the same as the website guide, then yes? I'm slowly reading through it. I get the idea they want me to interact in a few of the other forums before approval? And I can't wait to talk RPing with you!

Yes, it is the same as the website guide. Lol. I tend to forget the name and sort of mix things up. Most people catch on. You might hear jokes about me being the forgetful one, or even see the site administrator threaten me with evisceration, but its all in good nature. I've still got most my guts. Still got a grin. That's what counts. So, I'll let you proceed with the interactions and hoping to see you around more.

Hi I'm new here, too. I'm stronger in Fantasy than any other genre but not by much, lol. If you want to RP, we can plot or something together but I'm a bit rusty so don't judge. :p

Hi I'm new here, too. I'm stronger in Fantasy than any other genre but not by much, lol. If you want to RP, we can plot or something together but I'm a bit rusty so don't judge. :p

Sounds like a grand plan, my man! :D No assumptions, it's just a good flowing rhyme. ;) I look forward to giving it a go with you! I'm sure we'll come up with some ideas.

Welcome to STC. It looks like you already have your approval and have met a few of our other members. Great! Just wanted to stop in and show another friendly face in case you need anything. I'm generally around. :>

Welcome to STC. It looks like you already have your approval and have met a few of our other members. Great! Just wanted to stop in and show another friendly face in case you need anything. I'm generally around. :>

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I'm just bopping around and pushing all the buttons and seeing what happens before I fling myself into an RP. :)

Not as of yet, but I've hardly looked. I keep getting sidetracked by all the cool games in the game forum and the creative forum is a black hole of awesomeness! I have learned in my short time here it is really easy to get distracted.

Back