Status
Not open for further replies.
" Stiles" and Cerin

" Stiles" offered a warm smile, or as warm as an evil form of a kitsune could offer.

" I have notice that time had gone different across the multiverse. I was looking for Scott for a few weeks, for him it had been a few months after all."

Stiles took a deep breath and sighed. " I can honestly say that I have had not had another one since Civil War. I guess you can say that I am going through an emo phase, you know black clothes and stuff," he said. There lacked any sarcasm which was strange considering that his title in his game was the Ultimate sarcasm.

" Stilinkski, Mason. Doesn't matter though, I'm just Stiles. Yes, we met during that falling out I had with the Coalition. Yeah, I got your backs," he replied, looking off into the distance, knowing that it was an out right lie he was telling.

" What kind of tournament will we be involved in?" He replied. " Also, how rude of me, I never introduced myself. Cerin Cornine. Not sure what help I can be, I'm just an ordinary businessman." There was something unbelievable strange that an ordinary businessman wasn't freaking out with the collection of characters he was with.

@Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin

Summoning the Rebellion with a side of Gold

For whatever means it was, the result was strange. Instead of coming from another place like most, there were two that simply appeared here from seemingly nowhere. The first was from a sudden spark of electricity, and was left with a well-built man that wore a notable amount of gold.

❝ Oh man, it's a helluva long time since I've been summoned. But uh... ❞ Kintoki wasn't sure why, but this didn't feel like the usual summoning conditions. Weird. Before he could say any more, he detected another Servant being summoned not too far away from him. Normally this would put him in high alert, except this place didn't look like the type of place for the Holy Grail to be sitting around.

Similar to Kintoki's summon, surges of electricity took up a single spot, this time the lightning being colored red. As this colored electricity wore off, an ominous figure stood in its place, wearing armor that gave off the air of an unruly knight.

tumblr_pb3h1mhfw01v3qowuo1_400.png

❝ Servant Saber. Now, who's the Master that summoned me? ❞ Mordred spoke with her grip on her sword tightening. This signaled for the Berserker to butt in, since she probably thought that this was a Holy Grail War.

tumblr_pb3h6m6sLc1v3qowuo1_250.png

❝ Uh huh... hate to break it to ya, Saber, but this can't a Holy Grail War. Feels like we're the only two Servants summoned so far. ❞ Wow, trying to reason with this Saber felt like talking to an actual Berserker with a higher rank of "Madness Enhancement." Practically grasping at straws at the situation, Kintoki looked over at the group of people, ❝ R-Right? A whole Holy Grail War isn't the case here, right? ❞

It couldn't be, or else they would "feel" like the Grail was nearby and waiting for a victor out of the usual 7 Servants summoned for the ritual.

@Raynar Saassin @ppl

Prologue - A call to heroes, a great evil has risen!

In the world of Dragon Ball, everything was in perfect harmony. After the defeat of the notorious Perfect Cell several years ago, everyone went back to their normal lives while Goku unfortunately remained dead due to his noble sacrifice. Everyone started to have their normal lives back. Krillin married Android 18 and had a kid called Marron, and he operates now as a Police Officer with a high reputation for his successes and greatness at the job. Gohan started to have a normal life for once and went to school, meeting Videl and starting to go out with her. Vegeta did his usual thing of training inside of the Capsule Corporation Gravity Chamber with Kid Trunks, while Goten stayed at home with Chi-Chi.

Everything was perfect. Until a year later, where a great evil had risen from the depths of HFIL . . . .

View attachment 2971

Dende, the new Namekian Guardian of Earth, taken over from Kami who had fused with Piccolo, was on his Lookout feeling out the world, sensing energy. That was, when he detected a incredible surge of energy, one that was easily recognisable. "Mmm!" "What is it, Dende?" "Mr Popo, I sense a incredible power-level on Earth. One that we had assumed was destroyed several years ago. It's Cell... He's returned, stronger than ever." "Then what are we to do? Last time, it was Gohan who had dealt with him, and Goku sacrificed himself for naught." "We have to call everyone to the lookout and inform them of Cell's return... I may have to stretch out to other Universes however... Something tells me that Cell has taken powers beyond that of our world." "Be careful, Dende... You're still new to the job despite several years passing."

Meanwhile in another plain of existence, the Time Nest in Conton City:

"Supreme Kai, Pomada. I've called you here because I found another distortion in History." "What did you discover, Trunks? She's only just come back from dealing with Cell." "He was one tough opponent... I was lucky to survive, like with Frieza..." "Cell is the subject. He's somehow been revived and then taken out of our Universe, then returning a year before Majin Buu's arrival, and restarted his Cell Games. Only this time, he's pulling from power outside of known space in our Universe." "What's the plan?" "Me and Pomada are to go into this scroll and find out why this part of History has occurred, and put an end to it before Cell destroys the Planet." "Understood, Trunks. I'll do my best!"

Back at Dende's Lookout . . . . .

"Have you done it?" "Yes. I made a call to everyone I could, including our friends. A portal somehow appeared just before the entrance to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the ones we called from outside our world should be arriving any second now..."

In your respective Universes, you were following your usual daily routines, whatever they may be. Everything in your world was how it was supposed to go, until all of a sudden, a portal would appear with an image of a floating platform with a unique structure in the middle, with some trees in front of it. Calling your curiosities, you walked into the Portal and arrived at it's destination, with it closing behind you:

View attachment 2972

Arriving at the destination, you would discover two people waiting for you; one who wore an unique set of clothing and holding a staff, while the other work some kind of clothing and was entirely black skinned. Just on the edge of the platform was a makeshift TV with an Antenna next to it, fixed on the news channel.

latest

"Thank you for answering my call. Our world is in great danger and we require your help. Our heroes are on the way as well but we need assistance from outside our world. It will be some time before our Z Warriors arrive so please if you have any questions or need some time to take this in, please do."

Cast:

@Crow As Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and Kusunoki Asuha (Battle Girl High School)
@Hahli Nuva As Wilhelmina "Will" Vandom (W.I.T.C.H) and Gully (Battle Chasers: Night War)
@Gummi Bunnies As Sakata Kintoki and Mordred (Fate/Grand Order)
@Donder172 As Maria (Fallout 3) and Kratos (God of War)
@Yun Lee As Beowolf (Fate/Grand Order) and Eliza (Skullgirls)
@Takumi As Lukas (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) and Lumine (Lumine)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT As Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
@York As Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) and Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)
@Minerva As Aigis (Persona 3)
@Jeremi As Big Barda (DC Comics)
@Alex Azure As Mason Moretti (Original Character)
@Kaykay As Shiori Kujou (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)
@Ver As Saitama (One Punch Man)
@Lucky As Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) and Cerin Corine (Original Character)
@Cromartous As Cole "The Demon of Empire City" MacGrath (InFamous 2) and Senator Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence)​
The Citadel, Brotherhood of Steel HQ, Capital Wasteland
It was quite busy for the Brotherhood of Steel. This has been so ever since the return of clean water to the wasteland. The Capital Wasteland needed enforcement of law now more than ever. And the Brotherhood just did that with help of Three Dog, fighting the Good Fight. Maria, now in command of a small squad of Knights was preparing for a combat patrol through Washington DC. The Brotherhood had been fighting a hard war against the Super Mutants, but they were still a threat. But now that the Enclave was dealt with along with new additions salvaged from the Enclave, the Brotherhood of Steel was ready to bring the fight to the green monsters.
She then noticed the portal as well as her squad. She looked around for a moment. "Get to security and warn them of this." Maria said towards one of her squadmates before looking at the rest. "The rest of you, follow me. Double column. Weapons ready." Maria said and the squad members nod in acknowledgment. The group walks through the portal weapons raised and as ordered, in a double column behind Maria. What she saw immediately got her on her toes. The person in front of her reminded her of something. Aliens, the same kind she found on the ship that abducted her and many others. She raised her plasma rifle at the individual. "Identify yourself." Maria said with an authoritative tone.

Midgard
Kratos was at home. It was late in the day, Atreus had prepared food for the two and they began eating when the portal appeared. Both entered the portal cautiously and were surprised by the number of people as well as the differences. "Now this... is something to me." Mimir commented.

"Ah... Ahem. My name is Dende. I am the Guardian of Earth, or at least, this Earth. I've called people from across the fabric of the Universe with the help of the Kai's to gather an amass of Warriors to take on an evil threat that's risen on our world." Dende responded immediately to the woman who shoved her weapon in his face, somehow still composed despite the shock at the start. "Hey, what's going on here?" Came a voice from the distance as another person had arrived to the Platform. Must be one of the Z Warriors that was called by Dende.

View attachment 2975

"Piccolo!" "I came when I heard you call. So Cell's back hmm? I thought Gohan had put him down but clearly he's back. Hmm. Looks like we'll need to do the training of our lives if he's gotten any stronger."

@Jeremi @Crow
"If you wanted help, you should've approached us, not take a random squad from the Brotherhood without knowledge by the Elder of the Chapter" Maria said sternly while her squad had raised their weapons towards the others. However, Maria gave the sign to stand down, which they did. "My name is Sentinel Maria of the Brotherhood of Steel."

"It's not that simple. Cell is a extremely powerful adversary. With one flick of his finger, he can easily destroy a planet. Cell has the DNA of the Galaxy's strongest fighters: Vegeta, Goku, Krillin, Gohan, and even me, combined with his own power." Piccolo exclaimed as he then turned to everyone else while keeping control over the young girl.

View attachment 2978

"Cell is not to be underestimated. He is a extremely deadly adversary. Drop your guard for even a moment and you can kiss yourself goodbye."

@Alex Azure
"Unless these names are from pre-war people, they mean little to us. We got enough firepower to take down an indevidual." Maria said, unaware of the strength of said indevidual.

"Hello Aigis. My name is Dende, thank you for coming through, despite these current circumstances." Dende responded as he approached the new arrival and welcomed her.

View attachment 2983

"(Just who is this guy? He somehow has access to our race via that weird watch of his? Impossible. That doesn't even seem possible, not even Bulma could of designed such technology. Is this all a game to him?)" "Hey, what's all the ruckus?" "Yeah, we were in the middle of training, you losers." Came two voices from the distance as another Z Warrior had arrived, or two in this case.

"Vegeta!" "Oh, it's you. Thought you'd be training with Trunks over there in your Gravity Chamber." "We would be, if Dende here didn't call us midway through and distract the boy. You have any idea how important training is to a Saiyan?" "Yeah, we were training me for the World Martial Arts Tournament, Junior's Devision before you called. What's even the problem? And who are all these losers?" "Clearly this must be important if you called all these children. Earthlings cannot compare to the power of a Super Saiyan."

@Crow @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Minerva
Kratos knew this kind of arrogance, but he paid it no mind. He didn't know what a 'Super Saiyan' was, but as long as they don't possess a threat to him or Atreus, he wouldn't make a problem out of it.

Maria disregarded the arrogance. "Muscles bring you only so far. But it stands no chance against power armor and plasma weapons." she commented.

"I guess you could say that. Not that I'm even sure what I'm new to... What a pain..." Saitama grunted as an unknown girl approached him, scratching his cheek with his index finger. He got the "needing to defeat some guy named Cell" part down, but admittedly, he zoned out if anyone ever talked about the "why" or the "where" or the "when." The "when" was very important; who knew when the local market back home would have a flash sale? He was not going to miss out on hotpot.

Keeping his words brief (not out of a need to feel mysterious, but rather because he was a bit tired already), the caped baldy continued to look around from there, unable to decipher where he even was. It was certainly a far cry from the Grand Hotel, he'd give it that much.

@Hahli Nuva @Raynar Saassin @Anybody

Will smiled, extending her hand to the caped superhero. He seemed like a nice guy, albeit a little confused one.

"I'm Will. I can sense your power, you know. You're quite the strongman, aren't you?"

@Ver @Raynar Saassin

FhiNeRK.png

"It's the uniform of Gekkoukan High." She said, with a smile on her face. "I doubt anyone outside Iwatodai City would know of it."

"Training? Are we going into Tartarus?"
"Ha, what could go wrong- woah!"

Ben felt the effects of ten times gravity as his body lay on the floor. He picked himself up as he resisted the gravity.

"Supernatural effects as in magic gravity? I think Gravattack can fix this. Or better yet..."

Ben smacked his Omnitrix down as he transformed. His body shrank and his features became more Asian in appearance. His hair swayed and spiked as they turned from brown to black. Finally, a tail extended from his spine. His outfit was altered to resemble a male qipao - an Earth outfit as opposed to a Saiyan one.

Before those is the Time Chamber was a new form. Ignoring the hair, the form seemed just a bit taller than Kid Trunks. This new form made a pose. It seemed to move so swiftly and smoothly despite Ben's prior gravity problem. It seemed that this primate-based form was adapted to the gravitational conditions.

"I don't think I have a good name for my... uh... Saiya people form yet," the newest member of the Saiyan race speaks as he looks at his palms. "I can actually feel my baby fat. Is this supposed to be the chrysalis before I become a Saiyafly?"

"Aigis-san, do you recognise Shinjugamine Girls' School's Middle School uniform? The High School uniform has the same blazer, but the skirt's more checkered. Maybe you've seen people wearing it?"

@Raynar Saassin @Alex Azure @Lucky @Minerva
" Stiles" and Cerin

" Stiles" offered a warm smile, or as warm as an evil form of a kitsune could offer.

" I have notice that time had gone different across the multiverse. I was looking for Scott for a few weeks, for him it had been a few months after all."

Stiles took a deep breath and sighed. " I can honestly say that I have had not had another one since Civil War. I guess you can say that I am going through an emo phase, you know black clothes and stuff," he said. There lacked any sarcasm which was strange considering that his title in his game was the Ultimate sarcasm.

" Stilinkski, Mason. Doesn't matter though, I'm just Stiles. Yes, we met during that falling out I had with the Coalition. Yeah, I got your backs," he replied, looking off into the distance, knowing that it was an out right lie he was telling.

" What kind of tournament will we be involved in?" He replied. " Also, how rude of me, I never introduced myself. Cerin Cornine. Not sure what help I can be, I'm just an ordinary businessman." There was something unbelievable strange that an ordinary businessman wasn't freaking out with the collection of characters he was with.

@Alex Azure @Raynar Saassin

View attachment 2994
"No, Aigis, we aren't going into Tartarus, wherever that is. We're just going into this room to train. Be careful though. As Ben has discovered, gravity is a bit stronger here. Be careful, both you and Asuha. Stiles... You seem like you can handle it."

View attachment 2995
"You wouldn't believe my emo phase. I dyed black streaks in my hair, and wore cloaks everywhere for some reason. It was kind of embarassing,"
Mason said, forgetting that his 'emo phase' extended up through the events of the Coalition Civil War. He had a hint that this creature before him wasn't Stiles, but he wasn't going to call the kitsune out just yet.

"How long has it been since then? It might be time for my birthday soon. Multiverse time makes 'years' a confusing concept."

"But, anyway, let's get to training!"

Mason led the group of Aigis, "Stiles," and Asuha into the Time Chamber. Stepping in, Mason's knees almost buckled under the pressure. "Yeah, I can feel that gravity." Slowly, Mason began to get used to the gravity, and step by step got better at walking. However, this was clearly already starting to strain his body.

View attachment 2996
"So, Ben, let's see what your new form can do." Mason's necklace glowed and in his hands appeared a shield. "Gimme a punch right here."

@Raynar Saassin @Crow @Minerva @Lucky

Summoning the Rebellion with a side of Gold

For whatever means it was, the result was strange. Instead of coming from another place like most, there were two that simply appeared here from seemingly nowhere. The first was from a sudden spark of electricity, and was left with a well-built man that wore a notable amount of gold.

❝ Oh man, it's a helluva long time since I've been summoned. But uh... ❞ Kintoki wasn't sure why, but this didn't feel like the usual summoning conditions. Weird. Before he could say any more, he detected another Servant being summoned not too far away from him. Normally this would put him in high alert, except this place didn't look like the type of place for the Holy Grail to be sitting around.

Similar to Kintoki's summon, surges of electricity took up a single spot, this time the lightning being colored red. As this colored electricity wore off, an ominous figure stood in its place, wearing armor that gave off the air of an unruly knight.

tumblr_pb3h1mhfw01v3qowuo1_400.png

❝ Servant Saber. Now, who's the Master that summoned me? ❞ Mordred spoke with her grip on her sword tightening. This signaled for the Berserker to butt in, since she probably thought that this was a Holy Grail War.

tumblr_pb3h6m6sLc1v3qowuo1_250.png

❝ Uh huh... hate to break it to ya, Saber, but this can't a Holy Grail War. Feels like we're the only two Servants summoned so far. ❞ Wow, trying to reason with this Saber felt like talking to an actual Berserker with a higher rank of "Madness Enhancement." Practically grasping at straws at the situation, Kintoki looked over at the group of people, ❝ R-Right? A whole Holy Grail War isn't the case here, right? ❞

It couldn't be, or else they would "feel" like the Grail was nearby and waiting for a victor out of the usual 7 Servants summoned for the ritual.

@Raynar Saassin @ppl
"Well, well, well! Looks like I ain't the only Servant here!"

He approached the two with a grin. "Servant Berserker. You two lookin' for a good fight like I am?"

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_o5ttkzliih1u3unvd_100.png

"You could say that," Saitama only said flatly, as though somewhere between bored and melancholic as the topic of his strength so quickly came up. With a blank expression on his face, he let out a light sigh.

"If these people really want me to take care of this Cell guy, then I guess I could. Being a hero's about helping out, after all. Shouldn't be any problem at all, really, if he's anything like the other baddies I had to beat before," he sighed. Despite his words, Saitama didn't speak in a notably confident or arrogant tone. If anything, it was more matter-of-fact, as though he genuinely did not consider the very idea that this villain might be any sort of challenge, all things considered.

"You could say that," Saitama only said flatly, as though somewhere between bored and melancholic as the topic of his strength so quickly came up. With a blank expression on his face, he let out a light sigh.

"If these people really want me to take care of this Cell guy, then I guess I could. Being a hero's about helping out, after all. Shouldn't be any problem at all, really, if he's anything like the other baddies I had to beat before," he sighed. Despite his words, Saitama didn't speak in a notably confident or arrogant tone. If anything, it was more matter-of-fact, as though he genuinely did not consider the very idea that this villain might be any sort of challenge, all things considered.

Will nodded. "I hear you there. It's been a long time since I've seen a real challenge myself. But if this Cell guy is so strong, then why call all these warriors here?"

Will knew Cell was strong, but if he was near her and Saitama's level, what was stopping them from going out together and defeating him now?

@Ver @Raynar Saassin

"Getting confident, are we?"

Saitama's flat proclamation was met with a chilling hiss that echoed from behind his little social circle. If the three challengers were to turn, they would be met with cool air rushing from another portal closing. In it's center stood the supposed source of that taunt; a tall, grim-looking figure wreathed entirely in a tattered crimson cloak and hood. Though most of his body was shrouded in that cloak, what was obvious was the massive scythe casually leveraged over his shoulder. The blade was sharp and seemed to denote more history than what appears.

A bright light abruptly shone beneath the eerie mask the stranger wore underneath the crimson hood, but it didn't illuminate any distinct facial features.

f8021f98f02e83568f5b3b299ee8392d.png

"What you know as strength may be different to what these. . .creatures. . .consider strength - and not in a way that benefits you. Consider that before you run your tongue so arrogantly."

The creature heaved it's scythe off of it's shoulder with one hand and slammed it's wooden base against the ground, revealing the true size of the scythe blade and with the other hand he clutched the center of his cloak and ripped off the lower half, leaving only the hood and a makeshift 'scarf' and 'cape' to shroud his head and neck, revealing. . .

0XJvwqE.png

"Do you lot intend to face Cell, as well?"

@Hahli Nuva @Raynar Saassin @Ver @Anybody

Saitama's flat proclamation was met with a chilling hiss that echoed from behind his little social circle. If the three challengers were to turn, they would be met with cool air rushing from another portal closing. In it's center stood the supposed source of that taunt; a tall, grim-looking figure wreathed entirely in a tattered crimson cloak and hood. Though most of his body was shrouded in that cloak, what was obvious was the massive scythe casually leveraged over his shoulder. The blade was sharp and seemed to denote more history than what appears.

A bright light abruptly shone beneath the eerie mask the stranger wore underneath the crimson hood, but it didn't illuminate any distinct facial features.

"What you know as strength may be different to what these. . .creatures. . .consider strength - and not in a way that benefits you. Consider that before you run your tongue so arrogantly."

The creature heaved it's scythe off of it's shoulder with one hand and slammed it's wooden base against the ground, revealing the true size of the scythe blade and with the other hand he clutched the center of his cloak and ripped off the lower half, leaving only the hood and a makeshift 'scarf' and 'cape' to shroud his head and neck, revealing. . .

0XJvwqE.png

Will narrowed her eyes at the ghostly newcomer, not liking his aura one bit. He stank of darkness and evil. The Keeper frowned and felt Quintessence jolt through her veins.

"You seem lost, spirit. Perhaps you need an escort to the Underworld?"

@Ver @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anybody

"Well, well, well! Looks like I ain't the only Servant here!"

He approached the two with a grin. "Servant Berserker. You two lookin' for a good fight like I am?"

@Gummi Bunnies
❝ Woah! Where did you come from? ❞ Kintoki sounded surprised by the fact that a third Servant showed up. Well, maybe this one was summoned out of the blue just like he and Mordred.

❝ A good fight, that I can get behind, but like... something about this whole gig is rubbing me the wrong way, if you catch my drift. Being summoned and all to fight one big bad villain? And so far there's us being the Berserkers and a Sab- ❞ Kintoki was okay with the idea of having a fight in the near future, but he had a few doubts. Other than that, he stopped mid-sentence to realize that the armored Saber had walked off. She wasn't really his responsibility to be worried about, but his gut told him otherwise.

@Yun Lee
-----

Will nodded. "I hear you there. It's been a long time since I've seen a real challenge myself. But if this Cell guy is so strong, then why call all these warriors here?"

Will knew Cell was strong, but if he was near her and Saitama's level, what was stopping them from going out together and defeating him now?

@Ver @Raynar Saassin

0XJvwqE.png

Will narrowed her eyes at the ghostly newcomer, not liking his aura one bit. He stank of darkness and evil. The Keeper frowned and felt Quintessence jolt through her veins.

"You seem lost, spirit. Perhaps you need an escort to the Underworld?"

@Ver @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Anybody
❝ So we're supposed to beat the crap out of Cell, huh? ❞ The Saber abruptly said with a gruff tone, her facial expression completely hidden away under her armor's helm. In a way, Mordred didn't really have an obligation to deal with the situation. She was never seen as a hero despite being a Heroic Spirit.

❝ If I'm going to be honest, that doesn't sound like anything I would do. Sounds too troublesome... except if there's something that I can get out of wrecking some havoc. ❞

@Ver @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva

0XJvwqE.png

"The more people, the more firepower." Maria said "If he is really strong, let's see how he fares against a Fat Man." she added as she points on to her back, where an M-42 Tactical Nuclear Catapult hangs in its holster.
@Hahli Nuva @Raynar Saassin @Ver

"Dude, leave me alone..."

Saitama did not seem to have much to say in response to Specter Knight, only narrowing his eyes tiredly and picking at his ear with his gloved pinky.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

❝ Woah! Where did you come from? ❞ Kintoki sounded surprised by the fact that a third Servant showed up. Well, maybe this one was summoned out of the blue just like he and Mordred.

❝ A good fight, that I can get behind, but like... something about this whole gig is rubbing me the wrong way, if you catch my drift. Being summoned and all to fight one big bad villain? And so far there's us being the Berserkers and a Sab- ❞ Kintoki was okay with the idea of having a fight in the near future, but he had a few doubts. Other than that, he stopped mid-sentence to realize that the armored Saber had walked off. She wasn't really his responsibility to be worried about, but his gut told him otherwise.

@Yun Lee
-----
❝ So we're supposed to beat the crap out of Cell, huh? ❞ The Saber abruptly said with a gruff tone, her facial expression completely hidden away under her armor's helm. In a way, Mordred didn't really have an obligation to deal with the situation. She was never seen as a hero despite being a Heroic Spirit.

❝ If I'm going to be honest, that doesn't sound like anything I would do. Sounds too troublesome... except if there's something that I can get out of wrecking some havoc. ❞

@Ver @Raynar Saassin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hahli Nuva
Gully slammed her fists together, as she walked up to the group.

"It seems we've found ourselves in quite the predicament. If we're going to be fighting together then we should have some ground rules."

@Ver @Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

Once more people showed up, Dende and Piccolo welcomed them with open arms.

"Welcome everyone. Thank you so much for answering my call. We are in dire trouble and we required powers from outside our known Universe." "In case any of you are not aware from our discussion, we are facing a being known as Cell. Several years ago he arrived and caused problems. He bested our strongest warriors, including me, Vegeta over there, Goku and two Androids known as 17 and 18. If it weren't for Goku's son, we'd all be dead. However, Cell has somehow come back from being obliterated by Gohan, and he's even stronger than ever. That's why Dende called you all here." "As much as I hate to admit it, the Namekian is right." Vegeta exclaimed as he stood up. "All of you should count yourselves lucky that you're in the presence of Elite Warriors. Otherwise you might as well kiss your asses goodbye---"

"Oh Vegeta, grow up." "Yeah, Vegeta. Sometimes your pride just gets to you." "We all just need to remain calm and composed." Three voices came from nowhere as three new people had arrived: A short one, a woman and an adult.

View attachment 3000 View attachment 3001 View attachment 3002

"We got your call as soon as you sent it, but me and Krillin had to drop Marron off at Bulma's." "Heh. Cell's back, huh? That's going to be fun..." "So Cell's back? I thought I destroyed him..." "Indeed, Gohan. So you're going to need to return the amount of training you skipped out on ten-fold. You cannot afford to slack anymore than you already have."

@Crow @Ver @Jeremi @Hahli Nuva @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Donder172 @Cromartous @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Minerva @York @Kaykay @Lucky @Alex Azure

Will took in all of this information. The Oracle was right after all it seemed.

"I can feel his power from here. Would I be so bold as to assume that Cell can't be reasoned with?"

"Cell is definitely not one to be reasoned with. The thought of that is non-existent." "Honestly the thought that you believed that Cell was worth the effort to talk with makes me sick." Vegeta exclaimed, shooting Will a smug face and crossing his arms. "Hmph."

@Hahli Nuva

"This isn't all fake. This is all real. I can assure you of that." Dende exclaimed, looking towards Armstrong, helping him out. "We're all real."

"Urgh..." Vegeta exclaimed with a snarl. He wanted so badly just to punch this guy in the face, but at this time, he didn't.

"Oh jeez. Listen, everything is going to be fine. We just need to assess the situation and come up with a plan." Piccolo exclaimed as he greeted Lumine gently.

"Hmph. What, you don't like what you see?" Vegeta exclaimed, catching Luka's entry and him frowning at everyone present.

"We'll all be working together to take down Cell. However if we know him enough, we may need to go through a tournament to face him." Dende exclaimed, informing everyone what's going on.

"Hmph. A Super Saiyan is the legendary warrior of the Saiyan Race, a finer warrior, the ultimate warrior in fact!" Vegeta exclaimed in a cocky attitude.

"That's Vegeta. The so-called Prince of all Saiyans. I'd be careful around him, he's too mentally unstable." Piccolo explained to Ben, crossing his arms. "I heard that, Namekian."

That was when Piccolo overheard the conversation between Asuha and Mason, and walked over to them:

"Your secret is safe with me. Trust me."

1753695_f-jpg.2978

"(Interesting... She's certainly one to accessorise...)" Piccolo exclaimed, looking towards Eliza. "(However, that couldn't possibly be what I'm feeling from her... I think I need to keep an eye on this one.)"

@Takumi @Lucky @Crow @Alex Azure @Cromartous @Yun Lee

b2db88024f8d689762f6a48bf368d17ce2d24164_00.jpg

Lumine looked up at Piccolo, blinked, then nodded slowly, having calmed down some. "Okay." he replied. It wasn't everyday you saw a green man with pointy ears and antennae after falling into some new place.

Lukas turned to Vageta. Overhearing him talk of his status as a Prince, Lukas could only think of Fernand and how his views have blinded him. "The only thing that bothers me is that there are children involved, though if they can defend themselves, well, I have no room for too many complaints." he explained calmly.

Watching Vageta boast definitely reminded him of Fernand. This was going to be a long day.

@Raynar Saassin

b2db88024f8d689762f6a48bf368d17ce2d24164_00.jpg

Lumine looked up at Piccolo, blinked, then nodded slowly, having calmed down some. "Okay." he replied. It wasn't everyday you saw a green man with pointy ears and antennae after falling into some new place.

Lukas turned to Vageta. Overhearing him talk of his status as a Prince, Lukas could only think of Fernand and how his views have blinded him. "The only thing that bothers me is that there are children involved, though if they can defend themselves, well, I have no room for too many complaints." he explained calmly.

Watching Vageta boast definitely reminded him of Fernand. This was going to be a long day.

"As much as it looks bad, my son Trunks is a capable fighter. Everyone who underestimates him are weaklings. He will be the best, and honour his heritage as a Saiyan." "Dad, stop, you're embarrassing me. And you still need to honour your promise to take me to an Amusement Park."

@Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back