Shattered Isles Sierrans Job Postings

Fishman

Broseidon
Benefactor
Help Wanted!

NLcWU1V.png

Dangerous and chaotic events surround the Shattered Isles, destroying some of its worlds and giving birth to others. Our proud company of rangers, The Sierrans, seeks to bring balance to these areas and save those who call it home. From creature culling to world-ending catastrophes, we manage it all. No job is too big or too small provided we have the manpower, and that's where you come in. We hire volunteers from every background, species, and dimension to bolster our efforts. All we ask is some measure of self-control to stop you from consuming, possessing, laying eggs in, and in general, bringing misfortune onto our comrades at any point in time. If that's understood, then that means we can move on.

We have several jobs that we need help with, and you are allowed to choose any one of them provided you seem up to the task. Exercise caution, and don't get cocky! This is your life on the line here, and we don't have a lot of printouts for Indemnity Agreements.

The danger rating for each job goes from green, blue, yellow, then red. Green is the lowest risk, sent out to do things like plant trees and cull high populations of mostly harmless animals. Blue is for stuff like scouting potentially dangerous areas, capturing or killing high-risk monsters. Yellow is a kaiju-level threat: gigantic monsters with immense destructive powers, and usually, we're out to kill these things. Red is the most dangerous and rarest form of risks we get, which are going to be eldritch horrors disassembling reality as we know it or some jackass trying to blow up a planet.

So have at it!

Green
Recently a plague of fire fairies has appeared and is eating away at a densely populated jungle on one of the isles. We've got to litter the area with iron dust to contain the destruction.

Blue
A forest troll has been acting strangely recently, roaming outside of its territory and terrorizing other colonies of its kind. It's roaming dangerously close to a town filled with people so we need to investigate swiftly.

Yellow
Gigantic tremors are causing volcanic eruptions all across an entire region. Scouts have reason to believe some type of massive creature is migrating underground.

Red
A planet is dying. We're not sure why but some kind of corruption is creeping along its surface and infecting anything it touches. We need you to get out there and figure out how to stop it!

I know we talked in Discord, but want to show some interest in here so you can keep track. I'm down with my man Diarneus for anything Green through Red. Let me know when anything goes IC to begin the process.

Hey there! I haven't created a character yet for Nexus but plan to do so very soon, and would like to create one specifically for the purpose of the Sierrans role. All difficulty levels would be appreciated, but I wanted to clarify that this would be a position to be held as a character explores all of Nexus.

If so, I'll be creating a character soon and putting it through for review ^^

I've mentioned previously -- Natalie Veinte is available for one of the lower-levels.

Blindfold would be available for any of them, really. He has plenty of experience with world-shattering events. (And, don't tell him I said this, he really needs a friend.)

May I join?

Lance would be able to take on anything from green to red, as well.

Back