Ezreth, The Unseen
Keeper of Secrets, the Unknown, the Unknowable and Curiosity
- Unable to be perceived or sensed when He does not wish to be
- Knows the secrets from the dawn of existence even the eldest gods are oblivious to
- Aware of all secrets withheld by gods and mortals alike thus is impossible to lie to
- Can spur mortals and demi-gods to both search for the truth and hide secrets deeper still
- Despite having an omniscience rivaling His sibling gods of knowledge His very nature is unhelpful as He refuses to give information
- He is a god of contradictions, both withholding the truth and spurring others to find it
- Unlike many gods His followers often leave His service as the intrigue He sows into mortal minds leads them away from His flock and into that of His more enlightening siblings
- While His domain has been vast since the birth of existence it can only shrink as understanding grows, eventually leaving him with only the truly incomprehensible to watch over
- His motives are, shockingly, known by His siblings but only barely: Keep the secrets even beyond the grasp of gods where they belong. As he does His job very well nobody knows what's so dangerous about such knowledge nor the consequences His failings might lead to. However this task is hardly a hard fought crusade as He seems content to simply let ignorance slip, remaining the quiet observer of reality until any being dares to step beyond His threshold and action must be taken.
- Only the Allfather has ever observed what lays under the hood of His mysterious son though His siblings and followers recognize the yellow shrouded figure sprouting countless grotesque growths beneath His hem as being what he allows others to see. Gossip among the deities vary wildly from Him being grotesque, flawless or even non-existent, just as ungraspable as his well guarded knowledge.