[Sign-up] Ages Eternal - Character Sheets

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
Please post you characters here in the form below before RPing. Thank you!

I will post mine as soon as the rest of the RP set up is done on my part.
Form:
Name:
---
Domain(if applicable):
---
Powers/advantages:
---
Quirks/disadvantages:
---
Motivations:
---
Appearance:

Name: Dymos, prince of Iron
---
Domain(if applicable): Industry, Invention, Imperialism
Subdomains: Order, Family, Government
His color is Burgundy.
---
Powers/advantages: Highly creative and driven, with strong values of order and loyalty. Passionate about defending those values.
---
Quirks/disadvantages: Quick to anger, can easily be greedy. These quirks rub off onto his creations. Generally takes things to unnecessary extremes.
---
Motivations: At his heart he sets out to comply with the Allfather, to whom he is loyal. But deep down he fails to understand the meaning of greed; He dreams of going beyond molding worlds; he wishes to flood them with his creations. He intends to prosper so greatly, even the Allfather will be impressed at last.
---
molten_armor_by_klausmasterflex-d49ljww.jpg

Image by Nicholas Kay
Appearance: Giant figure made out of deep red, molten iron, His face a white hot brand, depicting eyes, a brow, and a nose.

Last edited:
Name: Goggins The Laugher
---
Domain(if applicable): Chaos, Comedy and Trickery
---
Powers/advantages: Knows what people want, Can easily mimic other beings speech, Can create illusions of beings or object, Can shapeshift.
---
Quirks/disadvantages: Doesn't actually have an end goal. Can easily change alliances depending on what he finds the most interesting.
---
Motivations: To enjoy life, Cause chaos, Disrupt the order of things and generally mess with people for fun.
---
Appearance: Goggins doesn't have a definite form. The laugher takes many forms be it animals or created beings but what he preffers the most are sacred animals of other gods.​

Last edited:
Aww, I love a good trickster character Stoic haha. Hm, does anyone mind if I just bring over the same character from last time later? I have a different character for now but I will bring my old char in later if there is space :p

Name: The Scribe

Domain(if applicable): Words and learning

Powers/advantages: Practically omniscient, the Scribe can see and hear people's innermost thoughts as commentary on their actions. Has a perfect memory. Whatever they write will come to life, and they can trap sentient beings in pages. Most people try to make a good impression on the Scribe because they want to be recorded for the good they did-no-one wants to be put in history as the villain.

Quirks/disadvantages: Has very little concern with actual creation. People tend to be wary around them because they can hear their thoughts. The Scribe scorns any kind of judgement, as the bias contaminates the perfect recording of what is happening around them. Although they try to be unbiased, the Scribe has a lot of strong emotions that they struggle to detach themselves from.

Motivations: Driven by a love of words and learning, the Scribe wants to record everything that occurs around them for posterity. They start up schools and people to share their love of learning. Hates bias.

Appearance: The Scribe is a very short, fox-like creature. It's only 3 feet tall, with red-brown fur, and bright green eyes.

Last edited:
url
Form:
Name:
Feara
(title---goddess of the seasons.)
Domain(if applicable)
  • The seasons
advantages
  • as a goddess she is immortal
  • can can easily beat a demi god or any other mythical creature.
  • Being as beautiful as she is she has the advantage of being well liked meaning she won't be easily attacked.
powers:
  1. she can control the seasons. (Such as rain, wind and the clouds.)
  2. She can shapeshift into seasonal things. (Like a rabbit, tree etc.)
  3. She can create minions out of elemental substances. (Earth, air, fire, water or ice)
quirks
  • She is vain she is extremely obsessed with how she looks.
  • She spaces out sometimes daydreaming.
  • She stutters when she is nervous or embarrassed.
Disadvantages
  • She is weak to dark magic which as a negative effect on her mood and her head as it slowly will drive her insane.
  • She is can be to caring about immortals.
  • She is not as muscular and strong but is power based strong which makes her more defense than offense goddess when protecting what is hers.
Motivations
  • Jewels as an offering. She finds them as beautiful as her. Which will give her a slight motive to help someone if it benefits her.
  • She is most likely to be motivated to not spend the rest of her life as a single goddess.
Appearance
  • Her clothing is a silk like blue green dress with see through arm sleeves that drape.
  • Her hair is blonde but in the sunlight it reflexes a light blue as the sky is.
  • Her eyes are a mix of blue and green.
  • Her body is decorated with gold and gems of all kinds.

Last edited:
http://hbimg.b0.upaiyun.com/ea75e645f18d211d5ec4bd301cea2e6ea19cb88930e1f-OS2Arm_fw658
Name: Xisheia
---
Domain(if applicable): Nature, Life , Fertility
---
Powers/advantages:
-She has control over all aspects of nature from the elements, to the animals, and plants
-She can make land, living beings or plants fertile, allowing them to reproduce or grow, or make things infertile, making them unable to reproduce or grow.
- She is able to manipulate life-force and sense things like death. Her connection with life allows her to feel the emotions of others. She can heal someone from almost anything.
---
Quirks/disadvantages:
-She can hold grudges for a very long time and has a hard time forgiving others
-She can be manipulative, spreading gossip to the right person or using her power over love are just some ways that she manipulates other or a situation
-At time she is far too kind, she wants to see the good in others rather than the bad
---
Motivations:
She is motivated by the growth of the world. She wished for all sorts of beings to be brought into existence. She wants to see the world thrive and flourish with life.

Last edited:
d01badb12708ffe4ee684cd547b4692e.jpg

Name: Hakku, the Black Beyond
---
Domain(if applicable): Fear and Otherness, along with Space, mostly stars and the blackness between them.
---
Powers/advantages: Hakku is a patient, tranquil-minded and very orderly being. A master craftsman, anything made by him is guaranteed to be perfectly angled, down to the tiniest detail. He can also keep a secret, if he wants to.
---
Quirks/disadvantages: Hakku is an obsessive, prideful, and sometimes deceitful creature. Oftentimes he'd spend an unnecessary amount of time to make something just right, rather than be practical.
---
Motivations: To sow fear in mortal's minds and to create beauty. Hakku's idea of beauty is somewhat unorthodox.
---
Appearance: Hakku most often appears as a featherless bird-like humanoid. His beady eyes are a blank white and glow with a bluish tinge. His symbols are the moon, the colour black, and worms.

Last edited:
a479351fe454ed2ed5631c3ac5070574.jpg

Name:
Yu Jie [Pure, Beautiful Jade]
Domain:
Purity, Harmony, and Lobe/Beauty

Powers/advantages:
  • Can purify objects that are corrupted, tainted, and impure. As well as produce barriers
  • Can use emapthic powers to tap into emotions altering them and view the fates of those around her.
Quirks/disadvantages:
  • When tainted or corrupted things are nearby she may become ill or be overwhelmed. This is only when caught off guard. With enough warning she may purify.
  • Tapping into others emotions she must be careful, if not strong emotions from others will take hold and consume her causing her to act on them
Motivations:
She is motivated by goodwill and kindness of all things despite all the greed, pain, and bloodshed in them. The hidden beauty in the world

Name: Paloria, The Fire Serpent
---
Domain(if applicable): Fire, heat, reptiles, Dragons
---
Powers/advantages: She is able to control all aspects of fire and all reptiles are called to her by some unknown instinct. Her race are the Dragons. While not her direct minions, they do serve her, and in turn receive power from her.
---
Quirks/disadvantages: She has a terrible habit of burning things that are around her. She also almost always has a lizard in her hair. She is short tempered and doesn't always think about her actions beforehand. For this reason it takes Dragons a long ass time to wisen up. It is also for this reason that a number of the more level-headed gods try to stay away from her.
---
Motivations: She doesn't have any true motivations. Just going with whatever grabs her fancy.
---
Appearance:
Human -
8a53709fa7caba2f183cca6cf19cc93a.jpg

Dragon Form -
black_dragon_attack_by_el_grimlock-ds5b5u.jpg

Name: Eira
---
Domain(if applicable): Snow,Ice,Cold,
---
Powers/advantages: She is able to control the cold allowing her to freeze practically anything she can also create blizzards and hail storms.
---
Quirks/disadvantages: Due to her cold nature she unwillingly freezes everything around her aswell as what she touches. She is not much for any kind of friendship preferring to be left alone. She often always has a bored expressions and never really shows any emotions aside from boredom.
---
Motivations:No motivations as she really doesn't care for anything.
---
Appearance:
1167096_10201684873022359_984572348_o_by_meoon-d6i15br.jpg

Be careful, not just spike but everyone, with reclusive characters. They don't tend to contribute as much unless handled well. I thought for sure there was something in the Roleplayer's codex regarding this, but alas, I was wrong. Anyways, bear this in mind as you go ahead. Later I'll post a guide/advice or something.

Name: Mutare, God of Change and Perfection
---
Domain(if applicable): The evolution over Life and Nature in all forms
---
Powers/advantages: Mutare can modify any form of life at a genetic and spiritual level, changing their form to suit whatever environment
---
Quirks/disadvantages: While Mutare can modify and manipulate life, he cannot create it. Meaning he can only work with life that the other gods had created.
---
Motivations: Mutare's ultimate goal is to one day create a being that is ever changing and evolving so that it may survive any hardships and challenges without the need for his intervention. To this accomplish this goal he has created an expansive ecosystem called the Garden of Change where the creatures he has acquired and created live, reproduce, die and evolve.
---
Appearance: Mutare is a being that is always changing, with his very flesh morphing and changing at every second of the day. To keep himself from causing any uneasiness or displeasing any of the other gods, he covers himself head to toe with a thick blanket, and wears a mask that resembles that of a raven with ox horns. He always seemed hunched and if one can listen carefully enough they will hear the sound of flesh shifting and morphing and bones breaking and rearranging.​

Last edited:
Looks good, Chelonian. Just be sure to emphasize the parts of his domain that has to do with Evolution over raw nature, as we have two deities who have that domain already. Other than that, I like your character!

Perrt-y much. Jump on in, but read the lore and IC threads to get a feel for whats around you. Your character either remembers nothing or shattered pieces (up to you) of the Allfather's realm.

OlTVr6p.jpg

Name:
Ezreth, The Unseen
---
Domain:
Keeper of Secrets, the Unknown, the Unknowable and Curiosity
---
Powers/Advantages:
- Unable to be perceived or sensed when He does not wish to be
- Knows the secrets from the dawn of existence even the eldest gods are oblivious to
- Aware of all secrets withheld by gods and mortals alike thus is impossible to lie to
- Can spur mortals and demi-gods to both search for the truth and hide secrets deeper still
---
Quirks/Disadvantages:
- Despite having an omniscience rivaling His sibling gods of knowledge His very nature is unhelpful as He refuses to give information
- He is a god of contradictions, both withholding the truth and spurring others to find it
- Unlike many gods His followers often leave His service as the intrigue He sows into mortal minds leads them away from His flock and into that of His more enlightening siblings
- While His domain has been vast since the birth of existence it can only shrink as understanding grows, eventually leaving him with only the truly incomprehensible to watch over
---
Motivations:
- His motives are, shockingly, known by His siblings but only barely: Keep the secrets even beyond the grasp of gods where they belong. As he does His job very well nobody knows what's so dangerous about such knowledge nor the consequences His failings might lead to. However this task is hardly a hard fought crusade as He seems content to simply let ignorance slip, remaining the quiet observer of reality until any being dares to step beyond His threshold and action must be taken.
---
Appearance:
- Only the Allfather has ever observed what lays under the hood of His mysterious son though His siblings and followers recognize the yellow shrouded figure sprouting countless grotesque growths beneath His hem as being what he allows others to see. Gossip among the deities vary wildly from Him being grotesque, flawless or even non-existent, just as ungraspable as his well guarded knowledge.

Last edited:
Great job, Cyrus. Only thing: sorry if I did not make this clear, but the Allfather is Omniscient (All-knowing). That said, he's also quite secretive, so it makes sense that nobody would know whats under Ezreth's hood. But I think the Allfather would know, y'know, being his Father, and just not tell anybody.

Great job, Cyrus. Only thing: sorry if I did not make this clear, but the Allfather is Omniscient (All-knowing). That said, he's also quite secretive, so it makes sense that nobody would know whats under Ezreth's hood. But I think the Allfather would know, y'know, being his Father, and just not tell anybody.
World's tiniest edit and there, fixed. :D

Welcome to the game, Cyrus. The King in Yellow is the best Lovecraftian God, so I approve :)

I doubt you'll find any secrets with Nonpa, he's just insane :p

Back