Courage

Master of Courage
Welcome!

This is the official character sheet and list for the Signs of The Universe RP. If you are unsure what that is, feel free to check out the recruitment/ interest check thread below! I advise going and reading the information there first before filling out this sheet.

Back to business! Below is the character sheet, please fill it out and post it below. Once I've gone over it and made sure your character is suitable I will go ahead and accept it and add them to the above list! Be as creative as you like but just remember that no one is perfect. Once enough characters are here I'll go ahead and open up the roleplay!

Name-
Alias/Nickname-
Age-
Gender-
Sexual Orientation-
Sign-
Bar Number- (if they were apart of the Universe, they will have a bar code somewhere on their body with a six digit number)
Physical Appearance- (pictures are allowed but please describe your character in detail)
Likes-
Dislikes-
Occupation-
Strengths-
Weaknesses-
Hobbies/ Other Skills- (can they cook? Do they sing? etc.)
Weapon of Choice- (you are free to create your own weapon but just like in the description, please give full details about it)
History-
Other-

Character List

Fire Signs

Winston Cunningham
Revelation Carter
Seth B. Salvatore

Water Signs
Dana Curran
Tristan Price

Earth Signs
Oleg Kastinski
Robin Lovell

Air Signs

Non-Signs

Doctor Gabriel Vetenskap/ Mr. House

Last edited:
Name- Winston Cunningham

Alias/Nickname- Dagger

Age- 18

Gender- Male
Sexual Orientation- Asexual, demi-heteroromantic.

Sign- Fire

Bar Number- (if they were apart of the Universe, they will have a bar code somewhere on their body with a six digit number) 395853, on his left arm halfway between his elbow and shoulder.

Physical Appearance- (pictures are allowed but please describe your character in detail) Face: http://pin.it/0_fkgDk
Hair: http://pin.it/ig-pZ2J
He's unhealthily skinny and pale after being forced through the process of becoming a Sign. Not inhumanly so, just unhealthy. His eyes are colorless, and he's always glaring. If he has a choice in clothes, he likes simple things. Tshirts, jeans, and all. But if he ever can, he'll wear black blazers. They are kind of his signature, and in his opinion command respect even if he's wearing rags underneath it.

Likes- Peace. Tea. Chocolate. Knives. Blazers. Mystery novels.

Dislikes- Being in danger. Eating when stressed. Smoke. Alcohol. Being disrespected.

Occupation- Either a petty thief or a waiter. Something inconspicuous.

Strengths- Cunning and strategic. A good leader. Selfless, in a way. If he can protect someone else or take care of them without getting himself killed, he will. Will use words before violence.

Weaknesses- Not the most emotionally stable. He hardly ever smiles, especially sincerely, and he's quick to anger or get offended. Never says he cares, only shows it. Also doesn't eat consistently, especially if outside factors get him worked up. Has a bit of an issue with anxiety, and he copes by bottling it up.

Hobbies- Reading, knife throwing, playing guitar if he doesn't mind making noise.

Weapon Of Choice- Throwing knives. Knives in general. He'll use guns in a pinch, but he doesn't like making noise when he fights. Blame covert ops training.

History- He was drafted into the sign program, along with his little sister. He has no idea if she survived (if she did, I might bring her in as a Wind sign). He barely did. He was then trained on covert operations, assasinations and the like, but managed to break out somehow. He went into hiding, travelling as far as he could before trying to make a life somehow. He tries to hide his powers as much as possible, and wears long sleeves at all times.
Other- It wasn't clear exactly how renegade signs were supposed to be in hiding, so I just tried to keep those things simple. Hope it all works! Tell me whatever I need to change.

Last edited:
Name- Winston Cunningham
Alias/Nickname- Dagger
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Sexual Orientation- Asexual, demiheteroromantic.
Sign- Fire
Bar Number- (if they were apart of the Universe, they will have a bar code somewhere on their body with a six digit number) 395853
Physical Appearance- (pictures are allowed but please describe your character in detail) Face: http://pin.it/0_fkgDk
Hair: http://pin.it/ig-pZ2J
He's unhealthily skinny and pale after being forced through the process of becoming a Sign. Not inhumanly so, just unhealthy. His eyes are colorless, and he's always glaring. If he has a choice in clothes, he likes simple things. Tshirts, jeans, and all. But if he ever can, he'll wear black blazers. They are kind of his signature, and in his opinion command respect even if he's wearing rags underneath it.
Likes- Peace. Tea. Chocolate. Knives. Blazers. Mystery novels.
Dislikes- Being in danger. Eating when stressed. Smoke. Alcohol. Being disrespected.
Occupation- Either a petty thief or a waiter. Something inconspicuous.
Strengths- Cunning and strategic. A good leader. Selfless, in a way. If he can protect someone else or take care of them without getting himself killed, he will. Will use words before violence.
Weaknesses- Not the most emotionally stable. He hardly ever smiles, especially sincerely, and he's quick to anger or get offended. Never says he cares, only shows it. Also doesn't eat consistently, especially if outside factors get him worked up. Has a bit of an issue with anxiety, and he copes by bottling it up.
Hobbies- Reading, knife throwing, playing guitar if he doesn't mind making noise.
History- He was drafted into the sign program, along with his little sister. He has no idea if she survived (if she did, I might bring her in as a Wind sign). He barely did. He managed to break out somehow, and went into hiding, travelling as far as he could before trying to make a life somehow. He tries to hide his powers as much as possible, and wears long sleeves at all times.
Other- It wasn't clear exactly how renegade signs were supposed to be in hiding, so I just tried to keep those things simple. Hope it all works! Tell me whatever I need to change.
It depends from person to person so I leave the "hiding out parts" to others. I have some holes to fill in that, please forgive me for that. It's been a very long time since I've run an rp before ^^'
Only thing that's missing is the placement of his barcode

No worry, you're good! His barcode is on his left upper arm, halfway between elbow and shoulder.

Name-
Revelation Carter
Alias/Nickname-
Fornax, Rev
Age-
Gender-
Female
Sexual Orientation-
Heterosexual
Sign-
Fire
Bar Number-
249038/ Back of neck
Physical Appearance-
long-burgundy-hair.jpg

Standing at roughly 5'8", Rev has a light tanned complexion and the body of someone who does a lot of running and working out. Her hair is a dark burgundy, almost violet color that reaches the middle of her back and she has a pair of vibrant green and yellow eyes. She has several scars from years of working for Universe as well as several tattoos (1. "Move forward not in anger, but with purpose" down the inside of her right forearm, 2. a compass rose on the side of her right heel, 3. an arrow down her spine with the word "warrior"
text-arrow-tattoo-design.jpg
) Besides the tattoos, Rev has a few piercings. She wears two studs in her left ear lobe with a helix piercing. In her right ear she also has two in her lobe and an industrial.
She usually wears things like infinity scarves, high collar jacket/shirts, or wears her hair down to hide her bar code. For work, her uniform consists of a white button down shirt, black slacks, a tie, and dress shoes.
Also unique to her is that her fire is a green color.
Likes-
Running, kids, the people she works with, sweets, computers
Dislikes-
Universe, rodents, spiders, bad software makes her angry
Occupation-
Ex-Universe Assassin, bartender at The Blue Moon strip club
Strengths-
Control over both basic and advance Fire Sign powers, trained assassin, adept to fighting with a staff, agile, intelligent
Weaknesses-
Weaker to Water Signs, trust issues, tends to act out of anger when she doesn't catch herself, poor long range fighting, though stronger than most, still physically weaker than men larger than her.
Hobbies/ Other Skills-
Working out/Parkour, doessome robotics she learned from one of the scientists at Universe when she was there and has her own AI and special visor she made, she also enjoys reading romance novels
Weapon of Choice-
Extendable metal staff she keeps on her. It's usually carried in a holster on her thigh and looks like a normal cylinder. She can use it to channel electricity and use it as a sort of long taser. She also owns two basic blasters.
When doing infiltration work she wears a special battle suit that helps protect against light blaster fire.
40d4033cef9157a85f3b58c83e414b7d.jpg
12430c0aa98671a96e92cf29f17657e3-d5f0wy4.png
History-
Rev was orphaned at a very young age due to a car accident. With no parents or other family, she was placed in the Sign Program at Universe and became a Fire Sign. Universe tried placing her in the military but that idea was short lived when she nearly burned her drill sergeant to death. Deciding she'd be better off working alone, Rev was placed in the Assassin branch where she worked for years. Though she never liked Universe or their methods, it was all she'd ever known. Then, she was given an assignment to take out a dangerous Air Sign. However, when she found the man, he wasn't what she'd expected. He was running a home for lost and orphaned children outside of Universe jurisdiction. Unable to go through with it, and after struggling with her own morality for years, Rev returned to Universe to confront the head researcher for the Fire Signs. "If you cannot do your job, then what good are you to us?" With those words, Rev escaped Universe and made a new name and home for herself. Since then, she's tried very hard to stay under Universe radar.
Other-
She's unsure if its because of the accident, or because of the testing to make her a Sign, but she can't remember her past as a whole. She only recalls bits and pieces.
While with Universe, her name was Annabel Steele, she changed it and got new paper work from the Underground when she escaped.
Her first registered assassination was at 14 and she escaped when she was 19. After her escape she battled with both depression and alcoholism. She's sobered up since then,
She has a small robot that she made named Program.
1455124-bigthumbnail.jpg
Her visor allows her to see through Program's eyes, in infrared, heat signatures, and other various things as well as hooking it up to a computer and storing information inside it.​

Last edited:
Alrighty.

Oh quick question. As far as his occupation goes, does he just go from one job to the other? Or how did you want that to work? Sorry I'm big on details lol

No, he isn't nomadic, I'm just indecisive. I wasn't sure which job to decide on, but I think I'll stick with him being a waiter. Maybe he can work in the same place as your character? Just as a way to bring people together faster?

He might just also have sticky fingers, since minimum wage probably sucks in this world and people have to live somehow.

Hmmm that works for me. As my character works in a strip club (a respectable strip club thank you very much lol) perhaps he should either be older or lied about his age to get the job. As one much be 18 to work in a strip club.

Although, I suppose I could bend that rule as it isn't Earth.

I can bump him up a year if you like, but he could just as easily lie about his age. I'll probably just add the year, since I don't want him to be too much younger than everyone else.

Name- Dana Curran, MD

Alias/Nickname- River

Age- 29

Gender- Female

Sexual Orientation- Heterosexual

Sign- Water

Bar Number- 427158 (on underside of right arm)

Physical Appearance- She's a woman of soft curves and sharp edges. Angular but heart-shaped face, Roman nose, and full lips. Her coloring is all natural: mousy brown hair that reaches her middle back and blue eyes like ice. She's short--only 5'2", but much stronger than she looks. She has a tattoo of a lioness on her lower back, which she has never shown anyone willingly, and traditional lobe piercings. She likes to wear black, and comfortable but professional clothing--usually a modest blouse or sweater and slacks, and sensible boots. At work, she wears a doctor's coat.

Likes- Rain, the ocean, puzzle-solving, math, physics, and chemistry.

Dislikes- Dishonesty, cowardice, heat, heights, bright light.

Occupation- Outpatient doctor at a small clinic.

Strengths- Logical reasoning and deductive thinking, is slow to anger, organized and always punctual.

Weaknesses- Physical force, is naturally suspicious, is quick to forgive, is often emotionally detached.

Hobbies/ Other Skills- Medical knowledge, self-defense training, reading

Weapon of Choice- Cybernetic modification done herself. She has long, thin retractable razors embedded under her fingernails.

History- Daughter of a naval captain and the youngest sibling to four brothers. Her father's military connections and her intelligence made her a candidate for the Sign program when she was about nine years old. She was the perfect test subject: her obedience was already instilled at a young age, she didn't ask questions, and most importantly, she survived the physical pain. She's coolly professional and polite, and always maintains a confident air around superiors, even at a young age. Growing up, she had high expectations put on her by her parents, especially after the program. Her parents didn't dole out love, and only seemed to care about her achievements, and she quickly learned it was the only way she could ever distinguish herself from her brothers. She had some of the highest marks in math and science during the initial Trials, graduated top of her class during rudimentary schooling, then summa cum laude in medical school. She subconsciously seeks approval she never received from her father in male authoritative figures, boyfriends, and peers. Her tattoo was an act of rebellion and she soon she quit her lofty position at a children's hospital run by Universe to work in an outpatient clinic. That decision caused a rift between her and her family and she's been estranged ever since. She's highly regarded by co-workers for her methods, though she has a terrible bedside manner, as well as inept in "normal" social situations--the only drawbacks to being a Sign. However, her ability to manipulate water has proved to be very useful in her profession.

Other- Experiences tremors in her right arm and right leg, a leftover effect from the excruciating tests. Sometimes they are painful, sometimes they turn her limbs numb, and sometimes they're a result of stress or exhaustion. They can happen anytime, with no way to gauge how severe the tremor is going to be before it happens.

Last edited:
Character here~ o:

Name: Tristan Price
Alias/Nickname: T, Tris
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sign: Water
Bar Number: 297870 / left shoulder

Physical Appearance: Tristan stands a bit on the shorter side, at 5’8” with a build comparable to a runner, lean and most developed at his legs. His skin is a warm beige, many tones darker than his hair, once a dirty blonde turned platinum from the trials that transformed him into a sign. Long before that, however, have his eyes been that shade of icy blue.

Likes: Running or jogging, reading, writing, solitude, snow
Dislikes: Attracting attention, small talk, wasting time, games of chance
Occupation: Bookstore cashier, ghost writer (anything from school essays to news articles), ex-fighter pilot

Strengths: Physically, he has good endurance and strength having undergone training as a soldier, and eventually also as a sign. He has good control over his cryokinetic and hydrokinetic powers. Mentally, he is independent decisive, making choices and sticking with them. He is creative, imaginative and resourceful, in combination with his quick wit and strategic mind, he is seldom caught out of position. Finally, he is responsible and determined. If he says he’ll get it done, you’re guaranteed that he will, no excuses, no corners cut.

Weaknesses: He’s not quite a beast of a person and stands quite short, making him relatively easy to pick up, tackle or throw over. He can not (or hasn’t developed the ability to) make use of advanced Water Sign abilities such as blood manipulation or clairvoyance. Personality-wise, he is an overthinker and underfeeler. He puts people and emotions through the same analytical scope, even when logic doesn’t hold, thus making him seem not only insensitive but also judgmental towards those he deems illogical.

Hobbies/Other Skills: Combat, running (used to be a track-and-field kid), writing, aviation knowledge, can drive a fighter jet (or whatever counterpart for this setting)
Weapon Of Choice: Primarily blasters, he’s got great aim. Up close, he wouldn’t mind fighting unarmed, but a knife could always help.

History: Tristan’s mother was a fighter jet pilot, before an unfortunate accident left her paralyzed from the waist down. His father was a librarian who died in a traffic accident when he was a child. Long before his mother’s accident and his father’s death, he looked up to his mother and her profession. Her accident did nothing to deter him, only fueling his determination, making him intent to fly for all the years she couldn’t.

He had a very close childhood friend who was often left alone by his absentee parents, so he stuck with Tristan, eventually until they became close enough to call each other brothers. Even though they were the same age, Tristan felt responsible for him, the way one feels with younger siblings. They both shared a dream of becoming pilots, and with each other’s companionship and support, after years of training and working up the ranks, they attained their goal. All of this changed, however, when his closest friend was killed in a crash.

At this point in time, his mother had already died of old age. The last of the people Tristan cared about was gone, and his drive to go on drained from him. His higher ups might have noticed the fire in his eyes die out, but not as much as they noticed how well he would do in the Sign Program: he had no family or close friends to miss him, and he was already a trained soldier likely to survive the trials.

He was loyal and served well while he worked for Universe, but that loyalty was short-lived. He had no love for Universe or their inhuman cruelty, the exact cruelty he dreamed of snuffing out as a child. Eventually, he left, sick of the killing, cruelty and violence, to seek a more peaceful life.

[EDIT]: Oops. Updated with the location of his barcode and fixed up some typos haha

Last edited:
Oh my gosh I feel so young. The guy I used is supposed to be my oldest character... *devolves into ashamed laughter* Well it'll be fun with him as the runt of the group.

Name- Dana Curran, MD

Alias/Nickname- River

Age- 29

Gender- Female

Sign- Water

Bar Number- 427158 (on underside of right arm)

Physical Appearance- She's a woman of soft curves and sharp edges. Angular but heart-shaped face, Roman nose, and full lips. Her coloring is all natural: mousy brown hair that reaches her middle back and blue eyes like ice. She's short--only 5'2", but much stronger than she looks. She has a tattoo of a lioness on her lower back, which she has never shown anyone willingly, and traditional lobe piercings. She likes to wear black, and comfortable but professional clothing--usually a modest blouse or sweater and slacks, and sensible boots. At work, she wears a doctor's coat.

Likes- Rain, the ocean, puzzle-solving, math, physics, and chemistry.

Dislikes- Dishonesty, cowardice, heat, heights, bright light.

Occupation- Outpatient doctor at a small clinic.

Strengths- Logical reasoning and deductive thinking, is slow to anger, organized and always punctual.

Weaknesses- Physical force, is naturally suspicious, is quick to forgive, is often emotionally detached.

Hobbies/ Other Skills- Medical knowledge, self-defense training, reading

Weapon of Choice- Cybernetic modification done herself. She has long, thin retractable razors embedded under her fingernails.

History- Daughter of a naval captain and the youngest sibling to four brothers. Her father's military connections and her intelligence made her a candidate for the Sign program when she was about nine years old. She was the perfect test subject: her obedience was already instilled at a young age, she didn't ask questions, and most importantly, she survived the physical pain. She's coolly professional and polite, and always maintains a confident air around superiors, even at a young age. Growing up, she had high expectations put on her by her parents, especially after the program. Her parents didn't dole out love, and only seemed to care about her achievements, and she quickly learned it was the only way she could ever distinguish herself from her brothers. She had some of the highest marks in math and science during the initial Trials, graduated top of her class during rudimentary schooling, then summa cum laude in medical school. She subconsciously seeks approval she never received from her father in male authoritative figures, boyfriends, and peers. Her tattoo was an act of rebellion and she soon she quit her lofty position at a children's hospital run by Universe to work in an outpatient clinic. That decision caused a rift between her and her family and she's been estranged ever since. She's highly regarded by co-workers for her methods, though she has a terrible bedside manner, as well as inept in "normal" social situations--the only drawbacks to being a Sign. However, her ability to manipulate water has proved to be very useful in her profession.

Other- Experiences tremors in her right arm and right leg, a leftover effect from the excruciating tests. Sometimes they are painful, sometimes they turn her limbs numb, and sometimes they're a result of stress or exhaustion. They can happen anytime, with no way to gauge how severe the tremor is going to be before it happens.
"Long, thin retractable razors embedded under her fingernails" Oh well, hello there Lady Deathstrike lol I like her, approved!

Character here~ o:

Name: Tristan Price
Alias/Nickname: T, Tris
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sign: Water
Bar Number: 297870 / left shoulder

Physical Appearance: Tristan stands a bit on the shorter side, at 5’8” with a build comparable to a runner, lean and most developed at his legs. His skin is a warm beige, many tones darker than his hair, once a dirty blonde turned platinum from the trials that transformed him into a sign. Long before that, however, have his eyes been that shade of icy blue.

Likes: Running or jogging, reading, writing, solitude, snow
Dislikes: Attracting attention, small talk, wasting time, games of chance
Occupation: Bookstore cashier, ghost writer (anything from school essays to news articles), ex-fighter pilot

Strengths: Physically, he has good endurance and strength having undergone training as a soldier, and eventually also as a sign. He has good control over his cryokinetic and hydrokinetic powers. Mentally, he is independent decisive, making choices and sticking with them. He is creative, imaginative and resourceful, in combination with his quick wit and strategic mind, he is seldom caught out of position. Finally, he is responsible and determined. If he says he’ll get it done, you’re guaranteed that he will, no excuses, no corners cut.

Weaknesses: He’s not quite a beast of a person and stands quite short, making him relatively easy to pick up, tackle or throw over. He can not (or hasn’t developed the ability to) make use of advanced Water Sign abilities such as blood manipulation or clairvoyance. Personality-wise, he is an overthinker and underfeeler. He puts people and emotions through the same analytical scope, even when logic doesn’t hold, thus making him seem not only insensitive but also judgmental towards those he deems illogical.

Hobbies/Other Skills: Combat, running (used to be a track-and-field kid), writing, aviation knowledge, can drive a fighter jet (or whatever counterpart for this setting)
Weapon Of Choice: Primarily blasters, he’s got great aim. Up close, he wouldn’t mind fighting unarmed, but a knife could always help.

History: Tristan’s mother was a fighter jet pilot, before an unfortunate accident left her paralyzed from the waist down. His father was a librarian who died in a traffic accident when he was a child. Long before his mother’s accident and his father’s death, he looked up to his mother and her profession. Her accident did nothing to deter him, only fueling his determination, making him intent to fly for all the years she couldn’t.

He had a very close childhood friend who was often left alone by his absentee parents, so he stuck with Tristan, eventually until they became close enough to call each other brothers. Even though they were the same age, Tristan felt responsible for him, the way one feels with younger siblings. They both shared a dream of becoming pilots, and with each other’s companionship and support, after years of training and working up the ranks, they attained their goal. All of this changed, however, when his closest friend was killed in a crash.

At this point in time, his mother had already died of old age. The last of the people Tristan cared about was gone, and his drive to go on drained from him. His higher ups might have noticed the fire in his eyes die out, but not as much as they noticed how well he would do in the Sign Program: he had no family or close friends to miss him, and he was already a trained soldier likely to survive the trials.

He was loyal and served well while he worked for Universe, but that loyalty was short-lived. He had no love for Universe or their inhuman cruelty, the exact cruelty he dreamed of snuffing out as a child. Eventually, he left, sick of the killing, cruelty and violence, to seek a more peaceful life.

[EDIT]: Oops. Updated with the location of his barcode and fixed up some typos haha
Also approved!

Name- ███████ ███

Alias/Nickname- Seth B. Salvatore

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Sign- Fire(Electricity)

Bar Number- 005374 ( lower neck)

Physical Appearance-
282166-74872-kevin.jpg
Seth is five feet and eight inches with an average build and unremarkable clothing. His clothing, however, covers a body scarred by years of torture as well as callused points on his wrist and back from countless experimental serums. His face is oval with cold dead uncaring eyes are glossy looking like they belong to somebody decades older than the child who wears them. His hair though looking black and messy is tipped and streaked with bright silver in random areas. His mouth a thin line giving no indication as to his thoughts.

Likes- Jacqueline Bright and Micheal Salvatore, Sweets, Books

Dislikes- People, Anything stopping his mission, Animals, Disloyalty, Second thoughts, Flinching

Occupation- Table cleaner/waiter

Strengths- Agile, Resourceful, Fearless,

Weaknesses- Single minded, Tunnel-visioned, Physically weak and small, Apathetic, No training with other fire sign powers, Powers are very weak if the batteries are not charged, Unwilling to cut losses unless absolutely necessary, Too quick to default to violence, Mildly sadistic, Antisocial

Hobbies/ Other Skills- Hobbies include Reading(Demolitions, Poisons, Chemistry), Training for the sake of improving especially with his bow. Skills include archery, basic hand to hand and knife fighting.

Weapon of Choice- A Magnetic bow powered by electricity to fire harder that was given to him by the Project, Various metal arrows he made some poisonous, Various knives hidden on him, Magnetic Wrist crossbow that can fire mini bolts or needles

History- ███████ was taken in at the age of █ into the signs project code named ██████ where he was raised along with ██ other children to be the Universe's greatest "peacekeepers" and "Anti-Rebellion Agents". He was given ruthless training as well as mental conditioning to suppress his emotions. All of the children were paired up with a private combat tutor as well and a doctor to monitor growth and health. 5374 was given to Lieutenant M██████ and Doctor J██████ who were kind and caring in private referring to him as Seth. Even though they treated Subject 5374 as their own foster child they still had to subject him to terrible experiments forced by their superiors. Most of the tutors weren't as kind as Lt. M and Dr. J though and indeed most encouraged their wards to become competitive and ruthless when it came to training having their children do whatever it took to be number one even outright attacks out of training. Although Lt. M and Doctor J tried to encourage subject 5374 to keep a low profile and even though 5374 did care for his guardians his training told him he had to win at any cost. 5374 spent all his time training on the obstacle course and practicing with the bow given to him by the project. He never held back for tests or cared who he harmed in sparing. 5374 only ranked Fifth of his group.

His days at the project though came to an end at his Thirteenth birthday when a rebel force had found the base and launched a full-scale attack to free the child soldiers from their hell. The rebels knew other than the combat tutors and some low-level guards the base had very few security and broke into the base thinking their mission would be easy. What they had not counted on though was that the children did not want to leave and that years of training, torture and brainwashing had turned those children into monsters that proceeded to slaughter the attackers with Earth, Wind, Fire and Ice. It was a massacre and nobody realized it until over three-quarters of the rebel forces were gone. Although the attack failed Dr. J had come into Seth's room during the chaos wanting to offer him a normal life She injected Seth with a sleeping serum and with Lt. M's help smuggled Seth out with the bodies of the dead

When Seth awoke he found the doctor and the lieutenant smiling at him from in front of a car. Doctor J had told him that she couldn't bare the thought of Seth growing up to be a weapon and brought him away from the labs. Seth almost broke down not knowing what to do. What he heard was treason but he rationalized it "Doctor J and Lieutenant M are my direct superiors. Rule one is to always follow orders from my direct superiors" and so he did as they asked and followed them. Doctor J inherited a bar from a distant aunt and used what money she had to create new identities for them. Doctor J, Lt M and 5374 disappeared and in their place Ms. Jacqueline Bright, Micheal Salvatore and Seth B. Salvatore

Notes: Cybernetics: Detachable and rechargeable battery with ports all over his body to store excess Power. Used to give Seth's powers a jump start.

Added Skills to clarify

Last edited:
Name- ███████ ███

Alias/Nickname- Seth B. Salvatore

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Sign- Fire(Electricity)

Bar Number- 005374 ( lower neck)

Physical Appearance- I can't do descriptions he's just looks like a sixteen year old boy with black hair

Likes- Jacqueline Bright and Micheal Salvatore, Sweets

Dislikes- People, Anything stopping his mission, Animals, Disloyalty, Second thoughts, Flinching

Occupation- Table cleaner/waiter

Strengths- Agile, Resourceful, Fearless,

Weaknesses- Single minded,Tunnel visioned, Physically weak and small, Apathetic, No training with other fire sign powers, Unwilling to cut losses unless absolutely necessary, Too quick to default to violence, Mildly sadistic, Anti social

Hobbies/ Other Skills- Reading(Demolitions, Poisons, Chemistry), Training for the sake of improving especially with his bow

Weapon of Choice- A Magnetic bow powered by electricity to fire harder that was given to him by the Project, Various metal arrows he made some poisonous, Various knives hidden on him, Magnetic Wrist crossbow that can fire mini bolts or needles

History- ███████ was taken in at the age of █ into the signs project code named ██████ where he was raised along with ██ other children to be the universes greatest "peace keepers" and "Anti Rebellion Agents". He was given ruthless training as well as mental conditioning to suppress his emotions. All of the children were paired up with a private combat tutor as well and a doctor to monitor growth and health. 5374 was given to Lieutenant M██████ and Doctor J██████ who were kind and caring in private referring to him as Seth. Even though they treated Subject 5374 as their own foster child they still had to subject him to terrible experiments forced by their superiors. Most of the tutors weren't as kind as Lt. M and Dr. J though and indeed most encouraged their wards to become competitive and ruthless when it came to training having their children do whatever it took to be number one even outright attacks out of training. Although Lt. M and Doctor J tried to encourage subject 5374 to keep a low profile and even though 5374 did care for his guardians his training told him he had to win at any cost. 5374 spent all his time training on the obstacle course and practicing with a the bow given to him by the project. He never held back for tests or cared who he harmed in sparing. 5374 only ranked Fifth of his group.

His days at the project though came to an end at his fifteenth birth day when a rebel force had found the base and launched a full scale attack to free the child soldiers from their hell. The rebels knew other than the combat tutors and some low level guards the base had very few security and broke into the base thinking their mission would be easy. What they had not counted on though was that the children did not want to leave and that fifteen years of training and brainwashing had turned those children into monsters that proceeded to slaughter the attackers with Earth, Wind, Fire and Ice. It was a massacre and nobody realized it until over three quarters of the rebel forces were gone. Although the attack failed Dr. J had come into Seth's room during the chaos wanting to offer him a normal life She injected Seth with a sleeping serum and with Lt. Jame's help smuggled Seth out with the bodies of the dead

When Seth awoke he found the doctor and the lieutenant smiling at him from in from of a car. Doctor J had told him that she couldn't bare the thought of Seth growing up to be a weapon and brought him away from the labs. Seth almost broke down not knowing what to do. What he heard was treason but he rationalized it "Doctor J and Lieutenant M are my direct superiors. Rule one is to always follow orders from my direct superiors" and so he did as they asked and followed them. Doctor J inherited a bar from a distant aunt and used what money she had to create new identities for them. Doctor J, Lt M and 5374 disappeared and in their place Ms Jacqueline Bright, Micheal Salvatore and Seth B. Salvatore.
Just saw the description part, don't know why I over looked it earlier lol. If you'd like to use a picture you can, maybe list his height and body type at least?

God I hate doing descriptions alright just give me a minute and sorry about that

Back