Sleepless Character List

“I did not choose to become what I am. You think I would choose an existence like this”

As a child Kai seemed to be very pacifist and caring, However as she grew she grew into a time of war. A great war between kingdoms,She and her family had nothing to do with the far belonging to no kingdom,just a small quaint island. However the fight seemed to grow and her father got involved because of their mining business. The soldiers of one of these factions demanded they hand over their metals for weapons.

Her father refused and she witnissed his murder. She watched as her family was slaughtered, she and her sister taken as slaves and given to the prince of the soldier's kingdom.

She was mistreated by the prince,her older sister more so. She grew bitter and cruel, hurting anyone around her. Lashing out and killing the prince in his sleep.She and her sister escaped,Only for an arrow to pierce her sisters chest as they were steps from freedom. Rage consumed Kai and she went into a blind rage as her sister died in her arms. Slowly she would raise from the ground her sister's blood staining the white button up she had worn.

The blood would glow before seeping through the clothes to her skin where the blood would curl around her skin,leaving black tribal marks all over her body. Her eyes would turn from their beautiful blue to a crimson red. She was no longer human.She would attack,Tears flowing down her cheeks as she would go about destroying the kingdom over night.As the sun would rise she would pick up the crown belonging to the now dead king and broke it watching as it crumbled in her hands.

That morning the soft delicate girl known as Kai Ciana. She had died,the moment the light vanished from her sister's eyes. Now a new female stood in her place. A young woman with blood drenched clothing. Kai the goddess born from war in blood. After ending the war she would retreat and hide away in a crystal cavern in the forest of nightmares. She buried her sisters body in the cavern and served as a guardian over her sisters resting place

Name:
Kai

Alias:
The Blade Of Wrath

Species:
Goddess

Alignment:
Chaotic Lawful

Birthday:
Sometime when the snow is on the ground

Fear(s):
Losing more people, causes her to refuse to come near people.

Favorite thing(s):
She enjoys nature as it calms her, She is gentle with any animal and will be careful not to step on forest flowers

Eye Color(s):
A deep crimson red with small flecks of blue near the center making them look deep lilac in the center

Hair Color:
A deep black color with obsidian purple streaks

Hair Style(s):
a long braid down her back or down framing her face.

Body type:
Curved but not as much as an hourglass as the muscle she has built up over time

Height:
5’9

Weapon(s):
A large black war axe with a worn leather wrapped hilt, A large obsidian longsword with a gold accented hilt.

Strength(s):
If people are in danger and she sees her family in one of them she will seem to become ten times stronger

Weakness(es):
people crying will bring hesitance out of her.

The Goddess Will
To use this attack takes a great deal of energy out of Kai. Most of the time bringing her to her knees out of exhaustion. A deep rumble will be heard as portal’s would open around her and black skeletons with two to five skulls will emerge from the portals in varying sizes. Each of them armed with black bladed weapons or they will be carrying smaller skulls which will explode once launched at their targets

General Information
First name:
Sejin
First name definition:
pure-hearted
Last name:
Kasai
Last name definition:
Fire
Nicknames:
none
Zodiac Sign:
Aries

“Darling you can’t trump the wild card”

Ultimate Talent
SHSL Title:
Super Highschool Level Wildcard
Talent backstory:
Senji was never what people would expect, always unpredictable. He would always do something to counter whatever someone would do to him. He was the Wild card.

Personality
Dislikes:
Scarfs
Overall Description:
The only way to describe Senji is sporadic unless he is angry or upset and that is easy to tell because he will become unsettlingly quiet.
Example Quotes:
“You look like you have more diseases than a raccoons left toenail”
Romantic Interests: AnYoNe
Relationships

Family

-Mother
Strength of bond:
None existent
Relationship explained:
Senji’s mother wanted only perfection and when that wasn’t given she would ‘punish’ her son by locking him in the basement
Deceased

-Father
Strength of bond:
Strong
Relationship explained:
Senji’s father always had his back and would sneak around his mothers back to give him treats to take care of him and to keep him happy

Killing Game Information
Quote for when they love a gift:
Senji won't say anything he will just accept it and smile while holding it close
Quote for when they like a gift:
“That’s f0king pog!”
Quote for when they dislike a gift:
Senji will take it while forcing a smile just to be polite
Quote for when they hate a gift:
Senji will take it then burn it,with no hesitation

Free Time Events

Free Time 1 Dialogue:

Senji: Eh? What do you want?

Player responds Just to talk

Senji: Well I don’t so shoo (Senji is clearly upset)

Player asks whats wrong

Senji looks away:I’m just worried about someone okay.

-Event ends-
Your compassion has raised Senji’s opinion on you

Free Time 2:

Senji: No… No…

Player asks what’s wrong

Senji:It’s nothing

Player chooses to ask again

Senji: Fine since you want to drag it out of me

Senji: It’s this watch my dad gave me.. It stopped working I think it needs a new battery

Senji:If you see anything like that please tell me

Player states that they will and try to comfort Senji

Senji smiles: Thanks your not so bad

Senji:But next time let’s talk about you K?

-Event Ends-

Free Time 3:

Senji seems happy to see you: Hey

The Player greets in response and asks Senji how they are feeling

Senji pouts his cheeks turning red as he rests his hand on his hips

Senji: Hey! Last time we said we would talk about you this time Idoit

Player consoles him

Senji calms down: So you are you?

The player answers,making a joke

Senji laughs

-event ends-

Free Time Event 4:

Senji: Oh hey! Is it weird I was hoping you’d talk to me?

The Player gives Senji a watch battery

Senji’s eyes light up as he seems to cry from joy and holds it close to his chest

The Player asks if Senji is alright

Senji nods with a smile

-Event Ends-
After this event, Senji can be seen wearing the watch

Back