Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, crap! This whole situation just went from bad to worse! At least Ellis' friends were okay, but that wouldn't matter if they died here and now!

With two different opponents taking initiative and attacking, Honda went for the one that he had the best odds of taking down. Rushing the giant zombie, the sumo grabbed him and attempted to literally wrestle him back out of the building. "Somebody stop Victor before we get even more unwanted guests in here!"

@Atomic Knight @Josh

Ellis froze. The weight of this situation, the whole reason why this happened was because of him. His friends were literally bait. All to get to the coalition. Snapping back ito reality, Ellis jumped out of the way of the blades, tumbling to the sides.

"Let me get this straight; you thought Luger, Cosmo, Judd, Miss Wanda, and everyone would stop what they were doing just to help me? In the situation they're in currently? Fella, the sent the D- team. You got that? I had to beg Carol to help me! I'm lucky Honda even showed up! I'm the only members they sent, becaue they're my friends!. Buddy; this was a waste of time!"

Pulling out his shotgun, Ellis fired.

"And some call me dumb."

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee

The glare Victor aimed at Ellis was full of rage. "Then I will end this waste of time by sending the Coalition your corpses!"

"Daddy, no!" Elle cried. Claire stepped forward and pulled the young girl behind her.

"Ellis is right," she said, her gun aimed at Victor. "This was a waste of time." She aimed her gun slightly to the right. "It's over." She shot with impeccable aim, causing a piece of metal debris to fly into Victor's face. The man stumbled to the side, into a puddle of oil. An explosion of magic from Aqua caused the man to go up in flames. Claire pulled Elle close to her to shield her from the image.

76 aimed a pair of rockets at the back of the giant zombie. With Honda holding it down, he was able to hit the zombie cleanly, spilling its guts on to the floor and killing it.

"Wow," was all Junko could say.

Carol lowered her weapon. "Let's find your friends, Ellis."

Elle cried and cried, but Claire and the others tried their best to calm her down while they searched the building for Ellis' friends. It didn't take too long for them to be found in a locked room, unharmed. The three peppered the group with questions but it quickly became apparent that it would be best for all involved to let the Coalition take them in from here on out.

The group was able to get a line through to the Coalition to send a couple lower-ranking agents for pick-up. When they arrived to pick up Ellis' friends and Elle, the majority of the group knew it was about time for them to get going.

76 had already left by the time Claire was giving Elle a hug and sending her off with the Coalition agents. Aqua was waiting for her, but she took a moment to speak with those who remained. "Be well," she said to Ellis. Then, she exchanged a tired smile with Carol and gave Honda a quick handshake.

"This was a lot," Carol said to Ellis as Claire was leaving. "Even for me." She let out a deep breath and gestured for Ellis to give her a hug. "I'm just glad we could do some good."

Oddly enough, without anyone noticing, Junko had seemed to have simply disappeared.

@Yun Lee @Josh

Well, that had been...something. Honda had to admit, a lot of it went over his head. He didn't know much about this Multiverse junk, and what he did know was pretty much everything Wanda had told him. But as long as everything worked out in the end...it was okay? Too bad about that Victor fella, though. But some people just couldn't be saved, no matter how hard you tried.

"Welp! Guess I better be off, then." He clapped Ellis on the shoulder and nodded to Carol once Claire had taken off. "Glad we were able to get your friends outta here, Ellis. If you or the Coalition ever need a sumo wrestler to get a job done for ya, you know where to find me!" That said, Honda departed for the ride home. He couldn't help but wonder if one day he'd be of more help out in this big old Multiverse...eh whatever came his way, he'd be up for!

...except for zombies. Those he could do without for a while.

@Atomic Knight @Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back