Is Belgium a non-country?

• Total voters

Enki

EHH HEYO! I will be making two group rps in the inbox conversations. If interested send a message here! But for now, let's get straight to the point, shall we?

So, I am looking for people ranging from 2 persons to a horde of 8 rpers. I am more than willing to be the Dungeonmaster/Gamemaster of these group rps that we've got going. I have in mind that we could do either a rp in a canon universe or in a noncanon one. The rp will most plausibly consist action, adventure, politics, mystery, romance, warfare, survival, intrique etc. etc. or one of those things.

Canon universes would be:
- Pre-WoW Warcraft. Maybe 1st, 2nd or 3rd war.
- Command and Conquer. From 1st Tiberium War to 3rd Tiberium War (Needing one more player to get this group going.)
- Star Wars. KOTOR-era
- Warhammer. Either Fantasy around the 2000s(AKA the time of Vlad's conquest) or 40k around Horus Heresy or, well, where the lore is right now.

Noncanon universes...
- Generic medieval fantasy universe (Got lore for this one) (Three rpers here already. Large enough to start.)
- Generic baroque fantasy universe (I don't have lore for this one. :()
- Generic Industrial fantasy universe (Got lore for this one)
- Generic sci-fi universe (I don't have lore for this one. :()

Yeah. Message here what you are interested in and we will see if we can get a group rp going with you and some other newcomers!

Last edited:
- Command and Conquer. From 1st Tiberium War to 3rd Tiberium War

Yes. Command and Conquer! Wahoo! I can definitely say that I am a proud Command and Conquer fan, played every single game. Even the Browser Game (Which I don't count as a C&C game as it literally plays like any other base builder browser game, only with the C&C look. I do not like it.)

Yes. Command and Conquer! Wahoo! I can definitely say that I am a proud Command and Conquer fan, played every single game. Even the Browser Game (Which I don't count as a C&C game as it literally plays like any other base builder browser game, only with the C&C look. I do not like it.)
...Browser game? What's that?

And yeah. A pity EA murdered it with TT. Oh well. BF2 is not looking great, either, so hopefully EA murders themselves next. Their stock value has decreased by 2.85% and investors are currently warned about investing in EA, stating that it is not the most trustworthy investment.

...Browser game? What's that?

And yeah. A pity EA murdered it with TT. Oh well. BF2 is not looking great, either, so hopefully EA murders themselves next. Their stock value has decreased by 2.85% and investors are currently warned about investing in EA, stating that it is not the most trustworthy investment.

Oh yeah, their loot box system was being investigated by Belgium's Gambling Association. It's not pretty. And a Browser Game? That's like a game built into the website. This is what I was talking about: https://www.tiberiumalliances.com/home

So... Would you be interested in a RP set in CnC universe or nah?

Heck yeah! Definitely! I was always a bigger fan of the Tiberium Story than the Red Alert story.

Oh come on. Peace through Power XD Yeah, I'd go Nod personally. ^^
Peace, unity, brotherhood.

If it satisfies you, then know that, when we had to hold a fictive speech during one of our English courses, I did a Nod-esque speech, talking about peace, unity and the sort.

Oh well. Now we wait for an another person to be interested.

NEato. I will soon start the group chat for this rp. But for now... I need to head for my exam.

Back