So... Here I am..

Anarien

Well.. Greetings. Let me introduce myself. My name is Anarien (I'm a guy, just for you to know.. the name is a little tricky) and I love roleplaying (obviously i guess.. I mean that's why I'm here) but i personally love the GM-DM roleplaying style. I tend to usually take the role of the main protagonist, since I mostly play on 1 on 1 rp's, but I would like to try something new here. I am a historian and i love military history, i have some rp's based on historical events, like the ancient Rome, the French Revolution, the 7 years war, the territorial wars of Wyoming, and some others. However, I guess I still need some directions around town... Where do I post an rp if I want to start one? And how does this category system works? Well. thank you for reading and nice to be here.

Welcome and first check out the community boards and get to know us! I think you will like it here. After you interact a bit (doesn't take long) your account will be approved and you can then post to the RP related threads. It's great to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in RP!

Well.. Greetings. Let me introduce myself. My name is Anarien (I'm a guy, just for you to know.. the name is a little tricky) and I love roleplaying (obviously i guess.. I mean that's why I'm here) but i personally love the GM-DM roleplaying style. I tend to usually take the role of the main protagonist, since I mostly play on 1 on 1 rp's, but I would like to try something new here. I am a historian and i love military history, i have some rp's based on historical events, like the ancient Rome, the French Revolution, the 7 years war, the territorial wars of Wyoming, and some others. However, I guess I still need some directions around town... Where do I post an rp if I want to start one? And how does this category system works? Well. thank you for reading and nice to be here.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is very nice and helpful so if you have any questions you can pm me or ask in the chat we have! As far as being able to post your own roleplay you will have to be an approved member first! To become an approved member will take a little time but if you post around and get to know the site a little better you will be approved pretty quickly! One way I know of that is quick is posting around in the Main Lobby! So if you find any threads in there that interests you try posting in them! You can also stop by the chat and get to know some of the people we have here!

After you get approved which you will know once you get an alert thats says Approved! You can post your roleplay idea's on the bulletin board and see if others wish to join or help build the roleplay with you! Here is a link to the bulletin board! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/bulletin-board/

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you will enjoy being here with us!

Thank you guys for the welcome and information. I hope I can post some of those rp's soon. Looking forward to this.

Welcome to the storytelling hub, my friend! Hope to roleplay with you sometime in the future!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

We could certainly use more historic roleplays around the place, so I'm definitely glad to have you on board. If you need help with anything, just ask, and make sure you hit up our Main Lobby and Writer's Circle some more so we can get your account approved quickly :)

The sooner we get you approved, the sooner you can start writing up roleplays.

Back