So- Uh- Welcome to Weirdcore world!

XxWeirdcoreBugxX

It's me! Bug or simp! Who wanna do a weirdcore rp? I'm bored out of my mind! Here is the information:
Miss. Luoi guides you into this world that she created for kids who don’t belong in the real world. Whenever a person is 24, she’ll let you go back into the real world with the person they love in order to make a child and let them go to this world. She only chooses people who have mental disorders like Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar depression, and many more. She mostly picks 15-year-olds. Everyone here is either an object head, a flag head, a flower head, an insect head, or an eye head.
Here are the characters you can be!
Miss. Luoi
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Elegant

g2MvqEPmsyuYsmLfRz7Q5NfZuRjQZaUN6lFRo2wLQaKO2Z_Z5K2lYcAg2ScwrFHBJTNNCzNkbyUn8KnS0Cf6dz9bdK-E6OsLhIJtipLVmwmVBu2ut_Ifj5r2kOmHiGvZEq_WQ1-m

Anna
Orientation: Pan
Personality: Childish, cutesy

Pj52Bh2M0Gu4JtfHv6mrZAj-lwfL4zo96aBiVk-w2DQ8TjmKM8iAhfv5Y40HdvqkLYADHojdCgziXRlrHLqPq-14Mje_J-8OKgzVZqWRr7YB4DMGH22H1uF4mA3KFeVRYGh7JDYd

Nori
Orientation: Gay
Personality: Shy, nerdy

Vq4BPDAcLXHj8C4FzRNRJJ9kW2KXNfKFvzb1NNHz3CYfPm3_7GAp3zYsKHqMrfplGGlKlRmIzu6B522uR5ukS2_FkhAzgFlg8xTJCaQdg9J5tVHEkvUKDFvnfIy2XkcEtFQYQakG

Gray
Orientation: Pan
Personality: Girly, bubbly

OhQBiPxh8Zxelkk2aiBB-UXmFZW_vAVs3PHp6xMOaCLfSVJ1rMjKXgzy31kp7U4KIXteFH14wBR8HT_PCqyrA3R4IQpQa17VdFSYqFfXHk3NmvPM_vnMAJYmJ1dbiRI3UHokC6gv

Mr. Man
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Yandere, gentleman-like
So, Uh, Yeah- I'll be any of these characters if you want to be your oc instead, I have an oc myself

hi i have an oc but their info is still a wip. would you like to rp when i finish their info?

Back