New User So, what's your favorite flavor?

Ramune

Hey there STC, you can call me Ramune!

I'm just your average twenty-six year old who seems to have way too much free time on their hands while in the process of job hunting. Roleplaying and writing in general have been my passion for the past 9 years now so while I'm a new face here, I'd like to think that I've at least got a good amount of experience in the game. I actually stumbled upon the site a while ago and made an account, but it never really got picked up again while in the activation process so I thought I'd try again.~

When it comes to RP I love world building and character development, so while I'm not afraid to dive into more sexual RP's that a lot of other sites seem to offer I've been looking for something a little bit more focused on storylines lately, so I thought this forum would be a perfect match for what I'm looking for. ~
My favorite pairing has always been MxM but I'm open to almost any LGBTQ+ pairing as I myself fall into that spectrum. I'm always open to side pairings and NPC's to give the story a little more flavor to it as well!

As for genre's, my favorites have always been: Medieval, Modern, Crime, Horror, Supernatural, Angst, Futuristic, Apocalyptic, Post Apocalyptic, Old Western, Ancient Japan etc. I'm pretty open when it comes to settings and I'm really willing to try anything once!

Outside of RP I'm an avid Kpop fan, manga reader, video game playing nerd. I also study Japanese and Japanese history in my free time, so if any of these hobbies tickle your fancy I'm always open to chatting lol~

Anyway, I can't wait to get started here and meet everyone!

Hey, a new member! Fancy that. Anyway, I'm one of the staff and here to help. If you have any questions please post something here in your introduction thread, or if you're experiencing a glitch we want to hear about it in the Help section. Often staff and helpful members will check the Help section posts and offer solution and helpful hints. Be sure to check out the Member Approval Guide. It will describe the best way to get your account approved. Since you made an introduction post you're well on your way to becoming approved as a member.

Hey, a new member! Fancy that. Anyway, I'm one of the staff and here to help. If you have any questions please post something here in your introduction thread, or if you're experiencing a glitch we want to hear about it in the Help section. Often staff and helpful members will check the Help section posts and offer solution and helpful hints. Be sure to check out the Member Approval Guide. It will describe the best way to get your account approved. Since you made an introduction post you're well on your way to becoming approved as a member.

Thank you for that warm welcome Silence! I looked through the member approval guide and it seems simple enough! I'll be sure to browse around the forum a little to get a handle on how things work. Thanks for all your tips! ^-^

Back