Chronicles of The Omniverse Archived Sodaguzzler's Fizzy Roster

Sodaguzzler

This would be where I put all of my sheets, be it Omniverse related or not....
As long as I remember to at least.

Morgan Leistner
undead_sketch_portrait_by_zano-d9g2plz.jpg

Affliction: Lich
Race: Undead
Nationality: Tiranoth(?)

Abilities:
As a Master Necromancer, few can match Morgan's finesse in the art. The dead he raised are lifelike and even capable of using the skills they had in life. However, his most prized ability is his ability to create a magical disguise from the skin of others.

Bio:
As the firstborn of a Tiranoth Necromancers couple, Morgan was trained to be their successor (for a given meaning of the word) from a young age, a fact that he had taken with high enthusiasm and fervor. The combination of talent and resources served Morgan well as he figured out how to convert himself into a Lich. It was then that the other Necromancers learned of his more... discreet study of Necromancy that violated the Law. They decided that Morgan was to be punished by exiling him from Tiranoth. Ever since then, Morgan had wandered from town to town, indulging into his vice with ever increasing frequency, only pulling back on it when he was threatened to be ousted or captured before moving away to another town and started all over.

After several years, Morgan found himself in Lutetia and he is now looking for his next victim.

Last edited:
Back