Solar's Story / Intro

GaleHybrid

Pyrria was cloaked in darkness, only a sliver of a moon shone down on the dunes of the desert. Waiting by an oasis was Aloe, "Gale, you made It without going insane, do you have our dragonet?" ANother dragon came closer and gently handed him a egg "Here it is, it should hatch in a few weeks, I gotta go, the guards are gonna notice I'm gone" Without a reply they took off and soon disappeared into the dark sky. Aloe sighed, "What I'm I gonna do with you, Gales been going insane to much, something isn't right with those shifty Nightwings" Then he sat up and started walking back to the stronghold.

Ok, this is pretty short I just wanna write about the good juicy stuff

Pyrria was cloaked in darkness, only a sliver of a moon shone down on the dunes of the desert. Waiting by an oasis was Aloe, "Gale, you made It without going insane, do you have our dragonet?" ANother dragon came closer and gently handed him a egg "Here it is, it should hatch in a few weeks, I gotta go, the guards are gonna notice I'm gone" Without a reply they took off and soon disappeared into the dark sky. Aloe sighed, "What I'm I gonna do with you, Gales been going insane to much, something isn't right with those shifty Nightwings" Then he sat up and started walking back to the stronghold.

Ok, this is pretty short I just wanna write about the good juicy stuff
Short and simple. Grammar could use a bit of work though. In this case, it's "too", not "to".

Back