New User Something about me. ^^

Stuke

Hoi~
Hello everyone !

My name is Stukey or Stuke for short, i`m a fish living in the deep cold waters of Nouhvakee lake. I`m a really friendly, kind and young fish that loves to sleep and eat. If anyone is ever interested in hanging out with me feel free to hit me up anytime, i`d be more than glad to talk to you. :emoji_fish::emoji_sweat_drops:

Hello Stuke, we met in chat but lemme just welcome to our forums formally! :p I look forwards to roleplaying with you in the future, what genres do you prefer if you don't mind me asking?.

@Knosis Hey, could you please hold me a place in the "Fates Circle" roleplay ? I`d be happy to join yet i have to get my account aprooved first, currently working on it as much as i can.

Hey Stuke! Welcome to the Circle! At this point, the interest check is basically applying to see if your character can be approved, as I'm only accepting 7 mages and 7 heroic spirits. However, you have a month to work on it so no rush :)

@Knosis I`d like to join then. But i have no idea wether i`ll have the time for the rolepaly since i`ll be pretty busy doing something at home, working and all. I`ll let you know. ^^

Back