"I don't think you'll have to worry about robots here," Isabelle said, still keeping a cheery demeanor. "We were lucky enough to end up in an area that's been mostly isolated. And the stray robot or two we've been able to deal with!"

"Think you guys can guess which of the three of us took out the most?" Morty asked with a playful smile.

"N-Now, I don't think--"

"You should be proud of your skill, Isabelle." Dedue looked down at the little secretary. "I never thought a fishing rod could be such a powerful weapon."

Isabelle started to get a bit flustered. "W-Well! I just...I needed to keep everyone safe!"

"We were all lucky you didn't have an axe on you..."

"I could teach you a few techniques, if you'd like."

"Please, enough!!"

Saki made a small gesture, turning her arm so that her palm faced Ado. Flexing her hand, it seemed as if sge was inviting the girl to hold her hand.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Lucky @Sark @Minerva

"Oh don't be such a worry worth!" Cindy remarked to Timpani. "Besides with all of us here ah wouldn't bet any good money on some stinkin' robots." She chuckled at the flustered dog lady and then turned towards Dedue. "Much obliged for allowin' me to stay at your place! Ah promise ah ain't a bathroom hog or anythin' like that!"

@Yun Lee @Takumi @MegaMeerkat @Capri @Lucky @Sark @Minerva

Back