"Just use the same TV you come out of!" That was the last thing Teddie said before taking matters into his own hands. With the last of the fog almost gone, the bear shoved anyone who was still on the fence into the television.

tumblr_n3h8foksKL1s3na75o1_500.gif

You were falling, falling through an endless tunnel of light that made your head spin. It felt so much longer than it must have been, just falling through the same flashing lights over and over, until...

You land all together in a heap on the floor. As you get readjusted to your new surroundings, you realize you're in some sort of room.

f0585492af28844b843876904205866d.png

It's very pretty, with tasteful furniture and nice music playing from a stereo on the other side of the room. Behind you is a plasma TV, one that doesn't seem nearly large enough for the world you were in, but one definitely big enough to fit into. But perhaps the world inside the TV is not the problem at the moment...because you can hear footsteps coming from another room.

@Jeremi @MegaMeerkat @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @Sark @Minerva

“Y'all alright?” Getting pushed through a TV…that something Cindy didn’t expect to ever happen to her. She got back to her feet and looked around the room. Everything at least seemed normal for the time being. “Yeah don’t need to panic,” She said echoing Tippi’s words. “If anythin’ if there’s trouble brewin’ we’re probably more of them.” Not waiting for anyone to find them first Cindy decided instead to get out of the room and towards where she could hear the footsteps. “Yoohoo! Anyone home?”

@Yun Lee @MegaMeerkat @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @Sark @Minerva

There were a few places for the tiny ninja to hide, though it wouldn't matter, as someone arrived in no time at all.

180px-Morty_HGSS_chapter.png

"...hm. I knew there was something off about that television..."

He was accompanied by a strange creature, who floated up to the group curiously.

misdreavus-20113.jpg

"...MIss?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Takumi @Capri @Sark @Minerva

“Howdy!” Cindy greeted the man standing before them. “Sorry about bargin’ into your house like this, but we didn’t really have a choice cause,” She motioned to the TV behind her. “We got pushed through the TV and ended up here! Now you seem like a friendly fella so ah assume we’re not goin’ to have any problems are we?”

@Yun Lee @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Takumi @Capri @Sark @Minerva

The man shook his head. "Not at all. I sensed something about that television when I bought it. I'm guessing you were all hiding in there during The Melding?"

"The...the what?" Saki, who'd remained quiet during there escape, now finally spoke up.

That got a bit of an eyebrow raise from their host. "Hm? Do you all...not know? I can tell you a bit more, if you want, maybe make some tea for you, too. Oh-my name is Morty, by the way. Nice to meet you all."

The man shook his head. "Not at all. I sensed something about that television when I bought it. I'm guessing you were all hiding in there during The Melding?"

"The...the what?" Saki, who'd remained quiet during there escape, now finally spoke up.

That got a bit of an eyebrow raise from their host. "Hm? Do you all...not know? I can tell you a bit more, if you want, maybe make some tea for you, too. Oh-my name is Morty, by the way. Nice to meet you all."

"Name's Cindy, nice to meet ya!" Cindy replied giving her hand out for a shake. "And ah don't know anythin' about this Meldin' business. We just suddenly found ourselves inside the TV!"

@Yun Lee @MegaMeerkat @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @Sark @Minerva

Adeleine hid behind Saki at the sight of the ghost creature. This creature is unlike anything she’s ever seen before.

She’s still not over Brenner’s death... but she isn’t crying anymore
@Yun Lee @EveryoneElse​

Morty took the handshake, then left the room. "I'll be right back with tea and some food," he said over his shoulder. "Make yourselves comfortable in the meantime."

Saki sighed, holding one arm with the hand of the other. "He's taking people coming from in his television...really well."

Meanwhile the liitle ghost carefully floated down to Adeleine. "Miss!" It gave her a little smile, as if sensing the girl was afraid.

@Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Takumi @Sark @Minerva

Ado shrunk even more when the creature approached her, although she did attempt to reach out to it...

...it could’ve been a bad idea, but she still did it.

@Yun Lee @EveryoneElse​

"Just use the same TV you come out of!" That was the last thing Teddie said before taking matters into his own hands. With the last of the fog almost gone, the bear shoved anyone who was still on the fence into the television.

tumblr_n3h8foksKL1s3na75o1_500.gif

You were falling, falling through an endless tunnel of light that made your head spin. It felt so much longer than it must have been, just falling through the same flashing lights over and over, until...

You land all together in a heap on the floor. As you get readjusted to your new surroundings, you realize you're in some sort of room.

f0585492af28844b843876904205866d.png

It's very pretty, with tasteful furniture and nice music playing from a stereo on the other side of the room. Behind you is a plasma TV, one that doesn't seem nearly large enough for the world you were in, but one definitely big enough to fit into. But perhaps the world inside the TV is not the problem at the moment...because you can hear footsteps coming from another room.

Calista had her eyes squeezed close so she didn't get completely overwhelmed by the flashing lights. Blinking, she got to her feet, before her hand went to the hilt of one of her daggers.

There were a few places for the tiny ninja to hide, though it wouldn't matter, as someone arrived in no time at all.

180px-Morty_HGSS_chapter.png

"...hm. I knew there was something off about that television..."

He was accompanied by a strange creature, who floated up to the group curiously.

misdreavus-20113.jpg

"...MIss?"

@Jeremi @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Takumi @Capri @Sark @Minerva

Calista relaxed slightly when Morty didn't turn out to be hostile. When introductions came up, she gave a small bow of her head as she spoke, "My name is Calista. It's a pleasure to meet you."

@Yun Lee @Capri @Jeremi @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Everyone

Morty took the handshake, then left the room. "I'll be right back with tea and some food," he said over his shoulder. "Make yourselves comfortable in the meantime."

Saki sighed, holding one arm with the hand of the other. "He's taking people coming from in his television...really well."

Meanwhile the liitle ghost carefully floated down to Adeleine. "Miss!" It gave her a little smile, as if sensing the girl was afraid.

@Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Takumi @Sark @Minerva

“Yeah and he seems like a nice fella on top of that,” Cindy replied to Saki. “Though ah ain’t going to say that we shouldn’t stay on our toes. Who knows what’s really goin’ on here.” She gave Saki a friendly smile. “Better to think the best about people instead of the worst, right?”

@Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @MegaMeerkat @Takumi @Sark @Minerva

Ana stared at tv TV while all this was going on. She was deep in thought. She had even sat down and crossed her legs to meditate and focus on everything that has transpired so far. She didn't know what to make of it all. Talk of a melding seemed to stir her though.

"what melding?" She asked

Tippi

" That is actually a very fair point. This man is taking it well and he is even offering us food. Hopefully when he comes back, we can get some answers."

@Yun Lee @Everyone

The creature tilted its little body down, allowing Adeleine to put her hand on its head. It felt soft and furry, as if petting a cat. "Miss!" It chirped merrily. "Miss! Miss!"

"I guess..." Saki said, shifting uncomfortably at Cindy's comment. Fortunately for her, Morty returned a few moments later, with a plate of food. "I bought a party platter the other day on a whim," he said. "But I guess in retrospect this was just part of my intuition. I can usually sense when things will relate to the future, you see."

"...uh-huh."

"Tea will be coming in a moment, it still needs a few minutes." He set the food down on the top of his kotatsu, then moved to the couch Ana wasn't seated on. "Would someone mind terribly helping me move these? I almost threw out my back setting them up in the first place."

@Jeremi @MegaMeerkat @Capri @Takumi @Lucky @Sark @Minerva

The creature tilted its little body down, allowing Adeleine to put her hand on its head. It felt soft and furry, as if petting a cat. "Miss!" It chirped merrily. "Miss! Miss!"

"I guess..." Saki said, shifting uncomfortably at Cindy's comment. Fortunately for her, Morty returned a few moments later, with a plate of food. "I bought a party platter the other day on a whim," he said. "But I guess in retrospect this was just part of my intuition. I can usually sense when things will relate to the future, you see."

"...uh-huh."

"Tea will be coming in a moment, it still needs a few minutes." He set the food down on the top of his kotatsu, then moved to the couch Ana wasn't seated on. "Would someone mind terribly helping me move these? I almost threw out my back setting them up in the first place."

@Jeremi @MegaMeerkat @Capri @Takumi @Lucky @Sark @Minerva

“Ya got it pardner!” Cindy replied moving over to help Morty, placing her weapon on the ground to get more space to work with. “Ah’m used to luggin around heavy stuff in the shop so this shouldn’t be a problem!”

@Yun Lee @MegaMeerkat @Capri @Takumi @Lucky @Sark @Minerva

Tippi

" If I may ask, this really doesn't seem like the kind of house that you would live in. Is this a thing related to the melding that you were about to tell us about?"
She asked.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Everyone

"Doesn't seem like my house?" Morty chuckled. "What, were you expecting something more...spooky? Though I must admit, this is actually the type of furniture I enjoy. It reminds me of home."

"Are you from Japan too?" Saki took a seat at the kotatsu.

"Japan? No, I come from a place called Johto. Though others here are from other places I'd never heard of, either. I wouldn't be surprised if you're all from other places than each other!" Once he and Cindy moved the first couch, he looked over at Ado. "Oh? Looks like she likes you."

@Jeremi @Lucky @Capri @MegaMeerkat @Takumi @Sark @Minerva

"Doesn't seem like my house?" Morty chuckled. "What, were you expecting something more...spooky? Though I must admit, this is actually the type of furniture I enjoy. It reminds me of home."

"Are you from Japan too?" Saki took a seat at the kotatsu.

"Japan? No, I come from a place called Johto. Though others here are from other places I'd never heard of, either. I wouldn't be surprised if you're all from other places than each other!" Once he and Cindy moved the first couch, he looked over at Ado. "Oh? Looks like she likes you."

"Yeah never heard of either of those," Cindy remarked. "Ah'm from a place called Lucis. Seems to me that we're arms deep in somethin' real shady."

“Johto...?” Ana said stirring again from her meditation. She stood up. “Sounds familiar ti me... then again might be over thinking it. I’m from Diamond City!” She said by way of adding to the conversation about where everyone was from. “I’m a Ninja!” She added.

Back