Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Staff Member on Hiatus
Day One

I still have no idea what happened. I'd gone to sleep, only to wake up in a bed that wasn't mine, in a house I'd never seen before, surrounded by people I didn't know. And by the looks of it, they were all as confused as I was. Where were we? Where did our friends go? We all asked the same thing. I knew right away when I couldn't find him that I needed to leave...but where would I go? Where did he go? I couldn't answer that. I still don't know where I am...but a group here is concerned. A large part of their town is missing, and I woke up in the mayor's house. They're confused and scared, and I can't just leave them like this. It wouldn't be right. I'm sure he would do the same, so...

...I guess I'm a mayor now.

---

Somewhere to Belong

The first thing your body registers is the cold. In fact, the chill might just be what woke you up. Your mind is blurry, your memories hazy. It feels as though you blacked out, but from what? Does it even matter right now, especially considering there're a more pressing matter at hand: you have no idea where you are.

latest

This place is completely clouded by fog, but you can still see lights hanging from steel beams in the distance and glowing from behind windows. The sky is a bloody red, and the entire area feels...wrong. Twisted in a way that lets you know this isn't right. Are you in danger? Maybe. This seems like the setting of a nightmare.

All around you are other people, waking up like you. What's going on? You've never seen these people before in your life...one person seems to voice that as they come to.

"Wait a minute...who are all of you?" A teen looked around, taking a step back from you all. She looked to be quite frightened.

View attachment 4768

"Did...did you all get pushed into the television, too?"

---

Cast List

@amwexia as Adeleine
@Sark as Blanka
@Takumi as Calista
@Raynar Saassin as Captain Brenner
@Jeremi as Cindy Aurum
@Lucky as Lady "Tippi" Timpani
@Minerva as Serah Farron​

Captain Brenner. 12th Battalion. Somewhere in the Northern Ice Region

"Things... didn't go... according to plan... eh, Will?"
"Captain, we're heading to your location now! You have to hold on!"
"... No... Will... Don't come back for me... Stay away from me... Greyfield wants me... I can... buy you time... That's... an order..."
"We're not leaving you, Captain!"
"...I'll... join you... later... Just need to rest... here for a while..."
"Captain!"
"...Never wanted you... to see me like this... It's... up to you... Will..."
"NO! Captain, please! Don't give up! There's still hope Captain! There's still hope!"

15-greyfield-small.png

"BATHE HIM IN FIRE!"

"...Look at that... It's... beautiful..."

Brennerscene.jpg

"It looks... like the sun..."

[EXPLOSION]

"Captain! Captain Brenner!"

[Silence]

6-Will.png

"CAPTAIN!"

Somewhere to Belong

The first thing your body registers is the cold. In fact, the chill might just be what woke you up. Your mind is blurry, your memories hazy. It feels as though you blacked out, but from what? Does it even matter right now, especially considering there're a more pressing matter at hand: you have no idea where you are.

latest

This place is completely clouded by fog, but you can still see lights hanging from steel beams in the distance and glowing from behind windows. The sky is a bloody red, and the entire area feels...wrong. Twisted in a way that lets you know this isn't right. Are you in danger? Maybe. This seems like the setting of a nightmare.

All around you are other people, waking up like you. What's going on? You've never seen these people before in your life...one person seems to voice that as they come to.

"Wait a minute...who are all of you?" A teen looked around, taking a step back from you all. She looked to be quite frightened.

Screenshot_20200203-015156_Chrome.jpg

"Where... am I...?"

Spoke an old man as he stepped up and then fell to the ground. Anyone around him would notice his clothing was tattered, covered in bruises and scars of combat, clutching his right arm with his left while holding an empty pistol.

"I'm... still alive... H...How?"

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva

Day One

I still have no idea what happened. I'd gone to sleep, only to wake up in a bed that wasn't mine, in a house I'd never seen before, surrounded by people I didn't know. And by the looks of it, they were all as confused as I was. Where were we? Where did our friends go? We all asked the same thing. I knew right away when I couldn't find him that I needed to leave...but where would I go? Where did he go? I couldn't answer that. I still don't know where I am...but a group here is concerned. A large part of their town is missing, and I woke up in the mayor's house. They're confused and scared, and I can't just leave them like this. It wouldn't be right. I'm sure he would do the same, so...

...I guess I'm a mayor now.

---

Somewhere to Belong

latest

View attachment 4768

---

Cast List

@amwexia as Adeleine
@Sark as Blanka
@Takumi as Calista
@Raynar Saassin as Captain Brenner
@Jeremi as Cindy Aurum
@Lucky as Lady "Tippi" Timpani
@Minerva as Serah Farron​

"Ugh.." Calista groaned softly as she came to. Blinking, she sat up and glanced around.

"Zael?" She muttered dazedly as she took in her surroundings. No, he wasn't here, neither were any of the other mercenaries and...

"?" She looked down at herself in light confusion. She didn't remember changing. She could even see that her Rapier and daggers were on her--but her rapier should of been back in her room in Lazulis Castle so how--?

When the frightened girl spoke up the Princess' brows furrowed as her gaze landed on her.

"I don't know what a tellavision is, but no I didn't." She answered, getting to her feet.

Captain Brenner. 12th Battalion. Somewhere in the Northern Ice Region

"Things... didn't go... according to plan... eh, Will?"
"Captain, we're heading to your location now! You have to hold on!"
"... No... Will... Don't come back for me... Stay away from me... Greyfield wants me... I can... buy you time... That's... an order..."
"We're not leaving you, Captain!"
"...I'll... join you... later... Just need to rest... here for a while..."
"Captain!"
"...Never wanted you... to see me like this... It's... up to you... Will..."
"NO! Captain, please! Don't give up! There's still hope Captain! There's still hope!"

15-greyfield-small.png

"BATHE HIM IN FIRE!"

"...Look at that... It's... beautiful..."

Brennerscene.jpg

"It looks... like the sun..."

[EXPLOSION]

"Captain! Captain Brenner!"

[Silence]

6-Will.png

"CAPTAIN!"

"Where... am I...?"

Spoke an old man as he stepped up and then fell to the ground. Anyone around him would notice his clothing was tattered, covered in bruises and scars of combat, clutching his right arm with his left while holding an empty pistol.

"I'm... still alive... H...How?"

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Sark @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Minerva

"!!" Calista gasped softly when she noticed Brenner's wounds before kneeling beside him.

"Let me see your arm, how bad is it?" She asked, frown deepening.

@Yun Lee @amwexia @Lucky @Minerva @Jeremi @Sark
@Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
"!!" Calista gasped softly when she noticed Brenner's wounds before kneeling beside him.

"Let me see your arm, how bad is it?" She asked, frown deepening.

"Its... pretty bad... Who are... you?"

Brenner stated while out of breath. He let go of his arm in case she wanted to look at it.

@Takumi

ADELEINE

The young girl awoke, groggy and confused. She looked to be the youngest here.

Adeleine was scared.

She ran over to the teenager in the school uniform and looked at her with big eyes.

“Telluh... Vision? Wh-what are you saying?”

@Yun Lee

"Its... pretty bad... Who are... you?"

Brenner stated while out of breath. He let go of his arm in case she wanted to look at it.

@Takumi

"My name is Calista." She answered, checking over his wound before gently placing her hands on his arm where it seemed to be the worst of the injuries she could see.

"Please stay still, it shouldn't hurt for much longer." She added, a soft white glow coming from her hands in an attempt to heal his wounds. In a matter of moments, Brenner should of felt the worst of his injuries heal and the less severe wounds would clear up for the most part.

@Raynar Saassin

"My name is Calista." She answered, checking over his wound before gently placing her hands on it.

"Please stay still, it shouldn't hurt for much longer." She added, a soft white glow coming from her hands in an attempt to heal his wounds. In a matter of moments, Brenner should of felt the worst of his injuries heal and the less severe wounds would clear up for the most part.

Just as she placed her hands onto his arm, he felt his wounds recovering as if they never existed. Although some pain still lingered, he stood up straight and stretched his arms.

"I'm healed? How is that possible just by touch? Thank you for your assistance."

@Takumi

“Y’all alright?” A blond woman got off the ground lugging with her a massive weapon of some sort. Cindy Aurum had been out on patrol, when night had forever fallen over their world everyone had to do their part in keeping the people still around safe, and Cindy was no exception. Being someone who had always had proficiency with machines had leaned towards one of Prompto’s old weapons.

Sturdy and firm. Keeping it operational was a hassle but it was very much a point and shoot weapon. It kicked like a chocobo though when fire so there was some stuff on it she had to deal with to compensate. Either way she had been on patrol when the world around her was covered in a bright light. For someone who had been wandering around in the night for months it had blinded her instantly. Now she found herself somewhere new and with people she had never seen before. Either way better play it nice. You do not get much of anything with just vinegar. “Y’all can call me Cindy.” She looked around. “Got any idea what in tarnation is goin’ on here?”

The mention of falling into a TV caught Cindy’s attention. “Fraid not darlin’. Was out on patrol huntin’ monsters when this light came upon me and ah woke up here…wherever here is.”

Then Cindy noticed the hurt man. "Oh shoot..." She scrambled through her hip pack and removed a flask with some blue liquid inside. "Try this fella, it might help you with that."

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Yun Lee @amwexia

Then Cindy noticed the hurt man. "Oh shoot..." She scrambled through her hip pack and removed a flask with some blue liquid inside. "Try this fella, it might help you with that."

"I... think I'm fine. Whatever Calista did to me with her hands seemed to of worked well."

Brenner stated as he turned towards Calista while also looking towards Cindy.

"My name's Brenner. I'm Captain of the 12th Battalion, also known as Brenner's Wolves. We help innocent civilians stay alive after the events of the meteor shower. Who are you, miss...?"

@Jeremi @Takumi
@Yun Lee @amwexia @Lucky @Minerva @Sark

Just as she placed her hands onto his arm, he felt his wounds recovering as if they never existed. Although some pain still lingered, he stood up straight and stretched his arms.

"I'm healed? How is that possible just by touch? Thank you for your assistance."

@Takumi

“Y’all alright?” A blond woman got off the ground lugging with her a massive weapon of some sort. Cindy Aurum had been out on patrol, when night had forever fallen over their world everyone had to do their part in keeping the people still around safe, and Cindy was no exception. Being someone who had always had proficiency with machines had leaned towards one of Prompto’s old weapons.

Sturdy and firm. Keeping it operational was a hassle but it was very much a point and shoot weapon. It kicked like a chocobo though when fire so there was some stuff on it she had to deal with to compensate. Either way she had been on patrol when the world around her was covered in a bright light. For someone who had been wandering around in the night for months it had blinded her instantly. Now she found herself somewhere new and with people she had never seen before. Either way better play it nice. You do not get much of anything with just vinegar. “Y’all can call me Cindy.” She looked around. “Got any idea what in tarnation is goin’ on here?”

The mention of falling into a TV caught Cindy’s attention. “Fraid not darlin’. Was out on patrol huntin’ monsters when this light came upon me and ah woke up here…wherever here is.”

@Raynar Saassin @Takumi @Yun Lee @amwexia

"I... think I'm fine. Whatever Calista did to me with her hands seemed to of worked well."

"My name's Brenner. I'm Captain of the 12th Battalion, also known as Brenner's Wolves. We help innocent civilians stay alive after the events of the meteor shower. Who are you, miss...?"

@Jeremi @Takumi

"It was basic healing magic. Do you...not have it where you're from? Members of my family are known to possess holy magic." Calista asked, mildly surprised at the thought. When Cindy tried to help and introduced herself, Calista stood and gave a brief bow of her head in greeting.

"I'm Calista, niece of Count Arganan of Lazulis Island. Hmm...I haven't heard of your Battalion, Captain." She introduced to Cindy and the others, before directing that last statement to Brenner with a confused furrow of her brows. She hadn't heard of a meteor shower recently either. Her home was at war with the Gurak after all, but maybe he was from some part of the Mainland, belonging to a different kingdom? His clothes were slightly different than what she was used to anyway.

@Raynar Saassin @Jeremi @Yun Lee @amwexia

@Jeremi @Takumi

"Well keep it just in case. Ah got another one those myself so you might as well keep it. I dunno if ya heard me but my name is Cindy. Cindy Aurum. At y'all service!"

"It was basic healing magic. Do you...not have it where you're from? Members of my family are known to possess holy magic." Calista asked, mildly surprised at the thought. When Cindy tried to help and introduced herself, Calista stood and gave a brief bow of her head in greeting.

"I'm Calista, niece of Count Arganan of Lazulis Island. Hmm...I haven't heard of your Battalion, Captain." She introduced to Cindy and the others, before directing that last statement to Brenner with a confused furrow of her brows. She hadn't heard of a meteor shower recently either. Her home was at war with the Gurak after all, but maybe he was from some part of the Mainland, belonging to a different kingdom? His clothes were slightly different than what she was used to anyway.

"Oh ya know magic?" Cindy asked the woman. "It's not too regular from where ah'm from but it comes in pretty handy doesn't it?" Cindy took a look around. This place was giving her the creeps but at least she could see something without a light.

The teen girl seemed to relax a little bit as everyone started talking. In fact, Adeleine made her smile a bit.

latest

"A television is a kind of screen in a box that lets you watch moving pictures," she said. "They're usually pretty cool...unless they get you thrown into a place like this." She looked up to the others. "My name is Saki. Saki Konishi. Sorry for freaking out like that earlier, I..." Saki trailed off, her gaze going past the others and straight ahead. "Wait a minute...is that...my parents' store...?"

@amwexia @Jeremi @Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Sark @Lucky @Minerva

The teen girl seemed to relax a little bit as everyone started talking. In fact, Adeleine made her smile a bit.

latest

"A television is a kind of screen in a box that lets you watch moving pictures," she said. "They're usually pretty cool...unless they get you thrown into a place like this." She looked up to the others. "My name is Saki. Saki Konishi. Sorry for freaking out like that earlier, I..." Saki trailed off, her gaze going past the others and straight ahead. "Wait a minute...is that...my parents' store...?"

"Well if it is," Cindy replied slinging her weapon over the shoulder. "Maybe we outta check it out? We ain't gettin any younger out here after all."

Ado giggled a little.

“I’m Adeleine! Nice to meet you Saki!”

To be honest, Adeleine was somewhat soothed by Saki’s presence. The others seem scary, but Saki isn’t scary.

Turning her attention to the shop, Ado looked curiously at the building. She had never seen such a building like this. To her, this building is filled with mystery.

“What’s in there? It looks spooky,”

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Jeremi @Raynar Saassin

"Hmm. Where exactly am I then... Never the matter, It is nice to see some friendly faces."

"Well keep it just in case. Ah got another one those myself so you might as well keep it. I dunno if ya heard me but my name is Cindy. Cindy Aurum. At y'all service!"

"I don't believe I have. A pleasure to meet you, Cindy. You look like a warrior of some kind, where are you from?"

"It's good to meet you, Saki."

Brenner exclaimed as her gaze shifted towards a store of some kind.

"Well if it is," Cindy replied slinging her weapon over the shoulder. "Maybe we outta check it out? We ain't gettin any younger out here after all."
“I’m Adeleine! Nice to meet you Saki!”

To be honest, Adeleine was somewhat soothed by Saki’s presence. The others seem scary, but Saki isn’t scary.

Turning her attention to the shop, Ado looked curiously at the building. She had never seen such a building like this. To her, this building is filled with mystery.

“What’s in there? It looks spooky,”

"Perhaps we should check it out. Since we're here, stocking up our supplies would be the best approach."

Brenner stated with experience. He was used to heading to abandoned stores and storage facilities in order to keep his troops fed and healthy so this wasn't so different to him.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @amwexia
@Lucky @Minerva @Sark

"Oh ya know magic?" Cindy asked the woman. "It's not too regular from where ah'm from but it comes in pretty handy doesn't it?" Cindy took a look around. This place was giving her the creeps but at least she could see something without a light.

"Yes, I do. I haven't had the chance to put it to much use until recently, really." She replied. Even if Cindy didn't have many people who could use magic where she was from that was at least somewhat familiar to Calista's home, even if magic was more common place to some in Lazulis and parts of the Mainland there was still those in the populace who didn't possess it.

"It's nice to meet you, Cindy." She greeted.

latest

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Saki." Calista greeted, at least glad that the young girl wasn't scared anymore from the looks of it. Though when she mentioned her parent's store, she turned to look at the building she was looking at, bringing a hand to her chin for a moment.

"Your parent's store? Hm, maybe we should check it out." Calista suggested, along with the other's.

"Hmm. Where exactly am I then... Never the matter, It is nice to see some friendly faces."

"I don't believe I have. A pleasure to meet you, Cindy. You look like a warrior of some kind, where are you from?"

"It's good to meet you, Saki."

Brenner exclaimed as her gaze shifted towards a store of some kind.

"Perhaps we should check it out. Since we're here, stocking up our supplies would be the best approach."

Brenner stated with experience. He was used to heading to abandoned stores and storage facilities in order to keep his troops fed and healthy so this wasn't so different to him.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Yun Lee @amwexia
@Lucky @Minerva @Sark

"Not even I know where I am, it looks like we've all been put in an unfamiliar place, but Saki seems to at least recognize something." She turned her head to Brenner then when he asked where they were.

@Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Jeremi @Others

"Yes, I do. I haven't had the chance to put it to much use until recently, really." She replied. Even if Cindy didn't have many people who could use magic where she was from that was at least somewhat familiar to Calista's home, even if magic was more common place to some in Lazulis and parts of the Mainland there was still those in the populace who didn't possess it.

"It's nice to meet you, Cindy." She greeted.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Saki." Calista greeted, at least glad that the young girl wasn't scared anymore from the looks of it. Though when she mentioned her parent's store, she turned to look at the building she was looking at, bringing a hand to her chin for a moment.

"Your parent's store? Hm, maybe we should check it out." Calista suggested, along with the other's.

"Not even I know where I am, it looks like we've all been put in an unfamiliar place, but Saki seems to at least recognize something." She turned her head to Brenner then when he asked where they were.

@Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Jeremi @Others

“Aw, shucks! Right back at ya sugah!” Cindy replied with a friendly smile to the other woman. “Always nice meetin’ new people! Situation notwithstanding!” Cindy was ready to get a move on from this place already. While she clearly wasn’t home anymore that didn’t mean there weren’t any monsters abound. She just didn’t want to needlessly scare anyone in the group. There were children in their midst after all.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Raynar Saassin @amwexia @Jeremi @Others

"I don't..." Saki's protest was weak, so she stopped while she was ahead. Instead, she sighed, offering her hand to Adeleine in case the little girl wanted to hold it. Whether she did or not, Saki would take hesitating steps forward towards the store.

The store before them was small, just another mom-and-pop shop you'd expect in a small town. The sign above read, "Konishi Liquor Store."

"This is too weird..." Saki stopped in front of the building, not wanting to go in at all. "Why would our store be in the TV? I don't--"

latest

She was cut off as voices started to speak up around them.

"Can you believe it? Konishi's daughter, working for the enemy!"

"I hear she's got an older boyfriend she's saving up to run away with..."

"How can she look her family in the eye as their business suffers?"

"..." Saki bit her lip as the voices echoed around. "I don't know if going inside..." She looked down. "If it'll make them stop."

"I don't..." Saki's protest was weak, so she stopped while she was ahead. Instead, she sighed, offering her hand to Adeleine in case the little girl wanted to hold it. Whether she did or not, Saki would take hesitating steps forward towards the store.

The store before them was small, just another mom-and-pop shop you'd expect in a small town. The sign above read, "Konishi Liquor Store."

"This is too weird..." Saki stopped in front of the building, not wanting to go in at all. "Why would our store be in the TV? I don't--"

latest

"..." Saki bit her lip as the voices echoed around. "I don't know if going inside..." She looked down. "If it'll make them stop."

Cindy didn't like those voices echoing in the air. "Well ah don't know about ya but when creepy voices start talkin' and ya don't see who's talkin'? Ah'd say it's time to mosy outta there." The mechanic stepped forward unholstering the mechanical crossbow from her back as she pushed the door open to see what was inside.

@amwexia @Yun Lee @Takumi @Raynar Saassin @Sark @Lucky @Minerva

"Is everything alright?"

Cindy didn't like those voices echoing in the air. "Well ah don't know about ya but when creepy voices start talkin' and ya don't see who's talkin'? Ah'd say it's time to mosy outta there." The mechanic stepped forward unholstering the mechanical crossbow from her back as she pushed the door open to see what was inside.

"I'm with you."

Brenner stated as he joined Cindy as she pushed the door open.

"You wouldn't happen to have a backup weapon, would you?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi
@Lucky @amwexia @Takumi @Minerva @Sark

Back