Somnium Aeternum Somnium Aeternum (OOC/Discussion)

Approved. The slow posting is attributed to the holidays. Things will pick up soon.

Jag offered a way into the current Vanishing plot and both Aylura and my own character need the way in.

Is it okay if I slide into the Vanishing storyline? Undercurrents is going quite slow so I'd like to have some more activity around here while waiting for the gears on that thread to start spinning again.

Reactions: WiZ
Sorry for the inactivity over the last couple of days. I had a lot to do so I haven't had the time to visit this site as often as I could. I myself am looking to move on from Undercurrents. Let me know of you're interested in doing something new.

I don't plan on abandoning Undercurrents, but I'd like to be active in other storylines while waiting for that one to possibly ever start moving. Might post up a new thread if @Jag allows it.

I don't plan on abandoning Undercurrents, but I'd like to be active in other storylines while waiting for that one to possibly ever start moving. Might post up a new thread if @Jag allows it.

Back