Soul Eater AU

Shiko: Oh, and by the way.. please don't tell anyone about this. I don't want anyone to worry... That's all.

Crona: stops by the door turning back to Shiko and nods “ok.. I understand. Sleep well” they then exit the room and turn round to close the door

Shiko nods and waits for Crona to leave. Once she's certain they won't come back, she goes to the window and climbs out. She shadow-travels out into Death City, hoping to make this quick and get back to her room before anyone noticed she was gone.
She quickly found her targets; a group of five men ganging up on some poor woman in the dead of night. A blade sprouted from the length of Shiko's forearm. These guys weren't kishin, not anywhere close, but she didn't care. She attacked swiftly and silently, taking out the whole group in seconds, and looked down at the woman cowering before her. ... She couldn't leave any witnesses. Satisfied after consuming six human souls in one go, she made her way back to the DWMA. She was back in her room before sunrise.

(Sorry for suddenly writing so much more, I've been doing some semi lit/lit rps xD)

(No worries ^-^)

Maka is the first out of her bed. She goes to Soul’s room and shoves me him out of his to make sure he gets out of bed. But knocks on Crona and Shiko’s doors

For whatever reason, Shiko was already awake. She got up, got dressed, gave up on trying to fix her messy hair, and left without eating breakfast. She didn't bother waiting for any of the others, not even Crona. She'd only partnered up with them to please Shinigami-sama, when in reality she didn't care one bit about collecting kishin eggs or becoming a death scythe. Yes, she was a weapon, but she was strong enough to also be a meister. Of course, she couldn't let anyone know that or they'd get suspicious...

She walked into the classroom and spotted Kid, already sitting at his desk. 'That Shinigami's kid might be a bit of a problem,' she thought, 'If he finds out I'm becoming a kishin, he could probably kill me...' She went and sat down at her own desk, and promptly fell asleep while waiting for the others to show up.

Maka hadn’t realised when Shiko had left. They looked around for her before leaving but then thought maybe she wanted to get an early start so left without them. Crona was slightly upset by this but didnt say much, they hoped that Shiko was ok.

in the classroom Kid noticed Shiko walk in, he was gonna day something to here but saw she just went to her desk and slept. He would have woken her up but he went back to organising the stuff on his desk. Once he was done he kinda just stared at Shiko for a moment before starting to whisper her name to see if it would make her wake up

Shiko finally woke up as the others entered the classroom. Not long after, the teacher came in and started talking about something she couldn't be bothered to pay attention to. Then they mentioned something about kishin, and she lifted her head, semi-attentive.

The teacher went on to explain how some other species existed, non-humans that could easily pass for human, and could also become kishin. These were especially dangerous because meisters can't tell the difference between a regular soul and a corrupted soul without prior experience with the species. As such, they could become kishin eggs or full kishin without anyone knowing what was going on...

Shiko laid her head down again and sighed. She already knew this. None of the meisters had sensed that her soul was a kishin egg. Her wavelength was gradually changing, too; it was becoming more like a madness wavelength with each passing day. She just hoped nobody put two and two together and realized that their non-human classmate was a perfect example of what the teacher was talking about. She glanced over at Kid; the Shinigami's son would be her greatest threat. But that scythe meister Maka was pretty smart, too..

Kid noticed Shiko’s glance. What was she thinking about?.. he thought about brining it up to her once this class has ended. He wasn’t paying too much attention, more worried about the a student he could see taking notes but not sticking to the lines

Shiko decided Kid wouldn't be too much of a threat to her, since he was too obsessed with perfection to even hear what the teacher was saying. Maka, on the other hand, was one of the best students in the class. If anyone would make the connection, it would be her.

Once the class finshes Kid makes he way straight over to Shiko, just standing there for a moment waiting for her to notice

She looked up at him before standing up, clearly tired like she'd gotten no sleep the previous night
Shiko: What do you want, Kid?

Shiko: Oh, nothing. I was just bored, randomly looking around the room, you know? Now if you don't mind, I have more important things to do than stand around and talk.
She's eager to go hunt again, as well as wanting to get away from anyone who could figure out her secret. She was a bit nervous in a classroom full of meisters; if just one person found out they could all turn on her.

(At this point it's unclear who's playing Maka so I'm going to assume she's now a shared character.)

Maka walks over to Crona and Soul after class ends
Maka: Hey, Crona? I think your friend left already...

(Yeah sorry XD I forgot who was playing her)

Crona: Really?... I haven’t seen her most of the day. I think she had a rough night

Maka: Makes sense, she probably isn't used to being here yet. ... The lesson today got me thinking about something, though. I'm fairly certain she isn't human...

(Note: remember the "I don't need some human looking after me" line before, confirming that she's one of those non-humans the professor was talking about)

(You have this all thought through! That’s good >w<)

Soul: Yeah.. doesn’t she have some sort of a tail? At least looks like she does

Maka: Yeah, she does. And I think I saw some small horns just barely poking through the top of her hair. Besides that, she looks human... But remember what the professor said, there's some non-human races who can pass for human, and can also become kishin. I'm not sure if we'd even notice a difference.

Back