Soul Eater open-world rp (1x1)

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
Idk how many of these I've done, this one is with @ODSTDRAGON

Setting: Crona recently enrolled in the DWMA, for time reference. A friday afternoon, right after class has ended with the teacher announcing there will be a new student joining them the next week.
An unfamiliar person (the new student) lurks in the shadow of a tall tree, watching the other students but too nervous to join them.

Octavian walked up to the student from behind like a phantom he came silent and softly stepped up to her.

“YElllo there. How ar eyou doing this fine wonderful day?” The other student wore a mask and was evidently capable of getting behind other with ease. They were smiling but it’s not like you could see it.

(I write in script format sorry lol)

She seems startled and turns around
Shiko: O-oh hi there. regaining her composure Who are you and what do you want?

(Edit: Yeah she's kind of like Black Star)

Welp I’m looking for a weapon. You wouldn’t happen to be one would you? If so wanna partner up?” He smilies

Shiko: Well yeah I'm a weapon, but no thanks. I don't need a meister. I can do just fine on my own...

(She is pretty powerful and also a literal princess lol)
(Edit: But yeah she still needs a meister to keep her from beating people (cough Black Star) up and just to be her impulse control in general lol)

Shiko: sigh I guess it would be a bit easier with a meister... And I'm not sure I could handle living alone...... Ugh fine. We can partner up. Doesn't mean I'll be happy about it though...

He smilies. “What kind of weapon are you?” He holds out his hand. “After all week should probably get to work.”

Welp transform. It’s best to get use to your weight and balance yeah? Maybe we can do some excesses later?

Back