1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Open Soulmates Recruitment!

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Lyric_Asher, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Lyric_Asher

Lyric_Asher Fandom Trash

Okayyy, I have an idea for a roleplay. Basically it’s sort of a Slice-Of-Life roleplay. It’s in a world where humans still exist. It is Fantasy, SOL, Romance roleplay. Everyone is born with a soul mark. Everyone is also born with a soulmate. They do NOT know their soulmates, and they won’t find out until they are at least 16 years of age. When you find your soulmate, you’ll feel a sort-of pull towards them. Your soulmark will glow, and get brighter the closer you are to your soulmate. When you and your soulmate touch, your marks will burn. The marks are on any part of your body, except erotic places.. such as your chest.. and you know. Anyways, the marks are different for everyone and on different places. It is a simple mark. You cannot have the same mark as someone else. The crescent moon symbol is taken. The story takes place in Oregon, where it’s always cold. It takes place in winter. The characters are in College. So, their ages are between 18-23. The more time you spend with your soulmate, the less the marks will hurt. Eventually they’ll get to a pleasant tingling. The more you are away from your designated Soulmate, the more forceful the desire to be with them will get. There is a twist. In this roleplay, our characters are supernatural. MILDLY. Basically enhanced senses, and wings. You may choose if you want your character to have wings or not. You may have your character be a human. If you wish.

IMPORTANT: I will be making a forum for your soulmate. It will be one where i will write out all ocs that are accepted, if they’re open or taken. You MUST work it out with the user in Pm. I will not consider you both soulmates, until I receive the OK from both parties in My own pm.

Things to know
    -LQBTQ+ Is Accepted
    - Discrimination of Race is NOT allowed.
    -Keep scenes at at least Teen Level, Makeout scenes are allowed. Don’t get too graphic, no sex in the main chat. Pm Please.
    -This is not Open for character sheets. It will not be open until I get at least one host.
    -The roleplay won’t start until we have an equal amount of Male/Female Characters.

You MUST to be able to post at least a few times a day, and have some experience.
    This is Semi-Lit!

~Links~

Character Sheets:
    https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/character-sheets-soulmates.4405/
    Discussion/Find Your Soulmate
    https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/soulmates-ooc-discussion.4406/

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. Glitchy Dragon

Glitchy Dragon NightCrawler

Helloo there :]
    Erm, so im interested, but im not sure if id qualify for the writing standards...your looking for semi lit right?

3. Glitchy Dragon

Ok XD im a vet to semi-lit so ill try my bestbif thats okay, should i just put the character ref here? Or in our conversation

4. Lyric_Asher

Lyric_Asher Fandom Trash

[IGNORE ALL CONVERSATION ABOVE.]

5. Drakey

Drakey A shape-shifting Dragon God

Hey, I'll join.

My writing varies from semi'lit to pages, depends on my muse.

6. Lyric_Asher

Lyric_Asher Fandom Trash

Alright, Lel. Just post a sign-up in the forum for it. ;P

7. Drakey

Drakey A shape-shifting Dragon God

8. Glitchy Dragon

Double bumping