Soul's Map, Banner, Avatar, and Signature Shop

Soulserenity20

Arch Maiden of Metal
Commission Status: Open
Maps: 0[up to two or three weeks for each project is required]

Other: 3
N7zzggk.png

Hello STC Land,

Here I will offer you roleplay banners and headers, character banners, avatar and signature sets, and the occasional map (since they take way more time). Below you will find a form, and some sample artwork, as well as a "commission status" above to let you know how busy I am/how many projects I can take on.
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to assisting you!

2vd43s2.png

2cftcf8.png

1zcol7m.jpg

jEZ96N0.png

ACp51Ox.png

NkQfHSy.png

dwrj421.png

YSVJlS8.png

GVNm3R0.png

Pardon the language!
V4VQJE0.png

iJxig2Z.png

9Oz1naw.png

a2aQ1CC.png

FORM
Username:
Request type: [banner, roleplay header, avatar, map, etc.]
Description of request: [e.g. I want an thread header for my fantasy RP]
Images: [Please include ALL images. I won't look for images because you can]
Sayings or Quotes:
Colors: [Insert general color names or specific hexes]
Themes: [Use words like, "dark," "galactic," "woodsy."
Details: [Here you tell me what shapes you want, how you want it to be set up, etc. Details are super helpful!]

BLANK FORM
Username:
Request Type:
Description of Request:
Sayings/Quotes:
Colors:
Theme:
Details:

Disclaimer: I do not do original art. I'm an okay drawer, but not good enough to be doing commissions XD

Last edited:
Omg, you drew that map? it looks pretty amazing, would you be able to recreate given map into that style? because it is pretty awesome, really. Not now, but in the future when I get my ideas clear and stuff.

Omg, you drew that map? it looks pretty amazing, would you be able to recreate given map into that style? because it is pretty awesome, really. Not now, but in the future when I get my ideas clear and stuff.
Yeah absolutely! Once I'm done the one I'm doing now I'd be happy to help you out. I didn't "draw" it precisely, I make them on photoshop using a combination of hand-made brushes and pre-made brushes, plus a bunch of effects slapped on top :)

I do everything on Photoshop. Everything can be done on the newest model CC6, which I now use, but also on the oldest crappiest model! (CS2, which is what I started on). I'm sure gimp would work too but I don't know how to use it :S

Back