South Warren Academy is an International Preparatory school populated mainly by wealthy, highly intelligent students. Located just outside of BigCity, USA, South Warren boasts a large campus, and both male and female dormitories.

Okay, so real talk, I have been wanting to do a High School RP like this for ages. I'm about to graduate with my two year degree, and in real life, I have no desire to return to high school, but for some reason, writing high school stories are my white whale. I'm looking for something that will stick to realism, not, you know, Riverdale or Gossip Girl. That said, I'm looking for a little bit of angst. Not too much, however. One of the characters I will be playing has some mental health issues that inform his behaviors, but I don't expect to make it his entire plot, because that isn't the kind of person he is. Another character of mine has a strained relationship with her father. That's about the extent of the angst on my end, and I'm not looking for anything more intense than that. I'm not saying you can't be angsty, I would never be so controlling, but tonally I'm not looking for doom and gloom, I'm looking for authenticity.

My only rule is no kidnapping and no sexual assault.

Also, if you're interested, I have two characters I'm willing to "loan out." I'm a bit apprehensive about it, if I'm being honest, but I'm still compelled to try it. You can use both, one, or neither of them. One is named Howie Spade, he is Polish-American, he has braces, he's in band, and he wants to be a magician. He's a really adorable little nerdy guy. The other one is called Beatrice Snow. She's a cheerful, slightly selfish, cheerleader. She was raised by her grandparents, who live nearby. Both Howie and Beatrice have more information about them, if you're interested in using either of them (if you aren't, I'll probably play them myself. At the very least I'll play Bea, Howie will probably just be referenced, although neither will be my focus).

I hope I'm not asking for too much, and I hope you're interested! PM me or leave a comment if you are! Besides what I've said, I'm really open to your ideas. I don't require character sheets/descriptions, but if you want them, I'm more than happy to share my own. It's an international school, so your character doesn't need to be from the US. Live your dreams, friend!

Note: I am not looking for magic. I really, genuinely want realism. Everytime I try this, my partners throw in things like, "Oh by the way, she's a magical cat girl!" and don't get me long, I love magical cat girls, and I love fantasy, but I really want to do something realistic for a change.

Last edited:
howdy there. I would be interested in doing a 1x1 highschool rp. However one of my questions is what would you want in length of posting?
Also I am new to the site so I don't really know the nick nacks of the site, so for characters I would just want to play 1 or 2. I love magic, but not what I'm looking for atm, so I getcha on the whole magic girl thing. I am a big FxF person just do to preference, plus I play a better girl than guy. XD Let me know if you are still looking. I also have examples of pasts posts on other sites. :V

Hello, I'm glad to hear that you are interested! My reply length is typically between one and two paragraphs, although sometimes I get carried away and write a bit more than that. For my partners, though, I don't mind the length of their reply so long as it is more than one line. Of course, in my opinion, there are some really good one liner replies, (i.e.: "Run." She said, and was gone before anyone could ask why.) so even those I'll make allowances for, so long as they aren't frequent, and so long as they aren't dull (i.e.: "Oh, yeah. Me too." She said, sipping coffee.)

It's totally fine with me if you want to only play one or two characters! I've done RPs where my partner plays five characters, and I've done RPs where my partner only plays one. Quality over quantity!

I'm a big FxF person irl, but I don't typically do romance in RPs (mostly because I can't flirt IRL, when I try to make character's do it, it is very "Do ya like jazz?"), but I totally feel you on being better at writing female characters, it's only been recently that I've kind of figured out how to right men.

I'm absolutely still looking!

I'd be cool with just friendship stuff. Well since you are still up for rping, let's do rp. :V

I think a starter sounds good. Btw do you want me to fill out a skelly? :V
Sorry for not replying sooner, I never received word you replied. I'll post a starter, then. I don't require any character sheets or up front information, because it feels more organic that way.

Edit: It's going to be in the Realistic RP Forum under the title "FxF High School RP" once I post it. I've been really busy with course work :)

Last edited:
Back