Halo: Humans vs Covenant Spartan Character Sheet Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Before filling in the template, please take note of the following information.
  • Only one thread per player. For ease of access, please keep your characters inside one thread. This does not apply globally, however. Only one thread per Faction (One thread storing your characters in the UNSC Section, one thread storing your characters in the Covenant section.)
  • This is the Character Sheet for the Spartan's, so please make sure you read the following threads before creating your character: The Spartan-III Program / Weaponry / Armour Abilities
  • Spartans are known for being able to wield Covenant Weaponry. You may choose to select a Covenant Weapon in this template but do include some kind of information as to how your Spartan received said weapon.
Name:

Spartan Tag (Must have at least 1 letter and 1 number, limit to four characters. e.g. JN92):

Personality:

Bio(Did you choose to become a Spartan? Or were you hand-picked by the Overseers of the Program? Try to be as descriptive as possible.):

Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Armour Ability:

Armour & Equipment (Take note that I'll be using the Vanity program which allows for the creation of Spartans using the Halo: Reach armour system. Follow the links in the Spartan Terminal Thread and then come back and fill in the below information, and I'll do my best to create your character.)

Helmet:
Left Shoulder:
Right Shoulder:
Chest-plate:
Visor Colour (Default, Silver, Blue, Black, Gold):
Primary Armour Colour:
Secondary Armour Colour:​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back