Open Springville Hospital (Group Roleplay)

Ashlinbun

Springville Hospital has been standing since the 1950s and is proud to say it's the best in the area, perhaps even in the state of California. They treat any and all illnesses, whether it's cancer, a broken bone, or severe depression. The staff are all friendly and helpful, though sometimes the job can be very stressful. Family and friends are of course welcome during visiting hours. Although Springville treats all sorts of ailments, those under sixteen are instead taken to the children's hospital down the street.We hope you enjoy your stay and hope you see a quick recovery.

Hey guys! I have to say first that this is my first time posting a thread on this sight. Don't worry,, I have years of roleplay experience though. Just please bear with me as I figure this sight out. Also, I apologize if I am not doing this the right way. Let me know if I'm not as I want to of course learn how to work this sight.

Anyway, I don't know if people list rules and such on here like this, but I do have one rule I ask everyone to please follow. Please be able to post at least three paragraphs a post per person. I find that longer posts tend to help move the plot on better. Anyway, here's the OC template to join:

Name
self explanitory

Role
patient, doctor, nurse, family member of patient

Ailment if patient
can be anything from broken bone to cancer

Specialty if doctor
can be anything from cardiology to psychology

Family member if family member of patient
self explanitory

Apperance
can be a description or picture

Personality
self explanitory

Background
self explanitory

Thanks for at least reading this everyone! If you are interested, I made an OOC thread and you can all get character sheets up there. I hope some of you join even though I have no clue what I'm doing on this sight. Haha. The link to the OOC will be down bellow.

This looks quite interesting, and it's something I've never even thought of joining before. I'm gonna post a CS or two (or maybe three, who knows, lol) "tomorrow" when I wake up. I would get working on them now, but it's half one in the morning which means trying to make characters is not something I should be doing right now, lol.

This looks interesting, though I have a question: do they take other species besides humans?

Oh, well, I do have a human that could work...but she's mean, manipulative, short-tempered, and majorly obsessed with Crazy Frog. Will that be okay?

Do you mind if I post a WIP for the moment? I have the start of my characters, but haven't fully finished them.

Back