1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Staff v. Members Game 1

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by BrookeDi, May 7, 2018.

1. BrookeDi

BrookeDi Well-Known Member Staff Member Benefactor Warden

We all know the struggle for members to reach 50 or for the staff to reach 50. Now we're mixing those two threads into one!

So, the goal would be for either the Staff or Members to get to 50 for ONE whole point. First group to 15 points wins the game and then we start the next round! An interruption counts as zero.

For example:

Staff: 1
    Staff: 2
    Staff: 3
    Member: 0
    Member: 1
    Staff: 0
    Member: 1
    Staff: 1

Right, I'll be keeping track of the total score here:
    Members: 0

2. BrookeDi

3. Sokka

Sokka Insomniac Staff Member Benefactor Warden

4. Silence

Silence Anonymous Me Staff Member Benefactor Warden

5. dark

dark Active Member

6. Silence

7. dark

dark Active Member

8. Silence

9. BrookeDi

10. Silence

11. Rachel Rider

Rachel Rider Smol Turtle Girl

12. ShadowCoyote0

ShadowCoyote0 Senpai

13. Silence

14. KiwiKat

KiwiKat 2 sweet 4 u

15. Silence

16. KiwiKat

KiwiKat 2 sweet 4 u

1s this revenge?

17. Silence

Mhmmm. Lo1

18. KiwiKat

KiwiKat 2 sweet 4 u

Darn my bad 1uck!

19. Silence

Too bad. 1 saw that.

20. Rachel Rider

Rachel Rider Smol Turtle Girl

1 am here! (I though this reset it but....)