New User Star child

Seren Astrophel

Starchild
Hello! My name is Seren. I'm new to the site, but I'm a rather experienced role player and writer. I'm actively working on a novel. Writing has always been a passion of mine and role play gives me a very dynamic way to engage in it. I ADORE long form role play and multi-paragraph formatting. The more detail, the better! I'm 20 years old and will be turning 21 in October.

Considering I'm bad at introductions, I'll just list off some random facts about myself that will hopefully garner interest. I'm an eclectic pagan and my spirituality mainly revolves around the Egyptian deities and cosmic spirits. I'm a huge sci-fi fan, but most of it is pretty niche. I don't normally roleplay within fandoms as I'm not much of a consumer of media- plus, I don't like to insert characters that may be OOC for the universe. I much prefer original plotlines and characters. I like to spend my downtime either writing or gaming. I have a particular fondness for the Mass Effect games, Destiny, and Siege (even if I absolutely suck at PvP gaming, it's still fun to laugh at myself). I read tarot and auras. I'm learning palm reading. I like to play guitar, though I'm only mediocre at it. The same goes for drawing.

I have absolutely no idea what else to say about myself, so I guess this is it! I'm excited to make some new friends here and potentially find new roleplay partners!

Much love,
Seren

Back