Interest Check [Star Wars] Looking for Beginners: Guided Roleplay Creation (2-3 Users)

Sockz

Insomniac
Benefactor
I'm looking for a small group of users who want to learn about roleplay creation.

This will be heavily focused on the OOC (Out of Character), brainstorming, general plot lines, character creation, and roleplay setting. This will be a Star Wars Fanmade RP, this gives us a ton of options to let us focus on concepts rather than on having to create tons of content from scratch. The end goal of this will be a newbie-friendly roleplay which may be opened up to a few more users but that will be entirely dependent upon what is created.

So to summarize here, I'm looking for 2-3 users who want to learn about roleplay creation. You don't have to be new to roleplaying to participate just preferably newer to creating your own roleplay.

If you're interested please reply below and if you'd like to feel free to include how'd you rate your experience (None, Beginner, Medium, etc) for roleplaying in general and roleplay creation. Also if there is something specific you want to learn about feel free to include that as well along with any ideas questions or suggestions!

I don't quite understand what you are proposing here.

You don't actually want to play an RP but rather get a group to work out a plot and setting for one, within the Star Wars universe?
And then what? I am a little confused.

I should clarify the end result will be a fully functional small group roleplay with what we create. I'm just looking to provide an opportunity to teach some users who are interested in learning how to start and create their own roleplays. Just a little mentor outreach thing.

Back