Starfinder (Science Fantasy) 5/6 Closing soon

Name: Jonathan Nox
Race: Human
Class: Envoy/Mechanic

Appearance:
images

Background:
Johnny Nox was born to be a pirate. He was raised by street thugs around The Arms of Absalom Station and, despite his mothers best wishes, left at 18 to become a pirate in the Diaspora. Johnny was as good as they come, smart, crafty, able to think on his feet. He quickly rose up the ranks and was even awarded his own ship before he broke one of the many important Codes of Piracy. And now old Johnny is back to the start, a simple private, a nobody, a stain on the face of the pirate community.

Strengths:
-Intelligent
-Adaptive
-Swift
Weaknesses:
-Reckless
-Impatient
-Weak

Last edited:
(Decided to scrap Comet and try this character instead)

Name: Adran (Matrix-13)

Race: Android

Class: Envoy

Appearance: Adran was built to be physically appealing to the mortal eye. Aside from the tattoo-like circuits that separate each body part, he appears to be a Caucasian male human in his early to mid-20s. His hair is black and short seeming to naturally fade upwards. His most prominent features are his glowing blue eyes, though most people assume they’re merely cybernetic augmentations.

He’s opted for a more “pedestrian” clothing style so as not to attract too much attention. A simple yet stylish leather jacket, and other simple street clothes that hide all his more prominent android features, save for his eyes.

Background: 5 years ago, Athos Robotics, a well-hidden illegal R&D facility, created the ultimate diplomacy Android, designated Matrix-13. Built with one of the most advanced emotion based A.I. in history, he was designed to excel in human interaction, and using both his advanced logic and empathy, can create diplomatic compromises that helped all parties become satisfied.

However, this A.I. came with an unintended flaw, a desire to learn, to explore and see the universe, experience all the things in life that his mortal counterparts got to. Matrix renamed himself Adran, and posing as another scientist, escaped Athos Robotics and made set out to create a future all his own.

Having already experienced the concept of “high society” in his diplomatic work, Adran found his way to The Forgotten Hammer, fascinated by the thrills and danger that a life in poverty or even better, Piracy, could offer him. To this day though, he lives in fear that Athos will track him down and force him back into a life of servitude.

Strengths:

- A gifted talker, Adran was purpose designed to charm any who cross his path

- He’s empathetic, able to simulate all emotions and scenarios that mortals can create, allowing him to understand their actions and motivations

- A good strategist, using his comrade’s strengths and weaknesses to form well-constructed plans

Weaknesses:

- He can come across as a bit of a know it all

- Has a natural curiosity that tends to lead him into trouble

- Has limited combat capabilities, only trained in using a pistol for self defense

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for expressing interest in the game.
I'm sorry I didn't accept everyone that was interested, but I do not want to bite off more then I can chew.

See you around,
Happy roleplaying,
Scale.

(Accepted people can expect an invite for OOC Thread soon)

Back