New User Stepping inside

AugapfelDesKoenigs

Priest of my inner Sanctum
Good evening, I have been here in the past at some point, but only quite briefly, so you can see me as a new user.

I have always had a vivid fantasy world, but I have not roleplayed in years, since my last partner I had no luck in finding another person I really enjoyed roleplaying with.
My soft spots are thin older priests and liches.

I love the slow, fleshed out and somewhat realistic things, interactions, scenarios, I also really like medieval and light fantasy settings, I do not like modern and/or sci-fi

What else might there be to say, I am 22 years old, from Germany but residing in the US, am an artist, I do not watch anime, in general, I only seldom watch TV shows or movies.

I was ill for 3 years and had a big surgery when someone finally found out what it was about a year ago, I have become a little more bitter ever since.

At the moment I play and love Guild Wars 2, but I have played a bunch of other games in the past.

Ask me, if you have any questions.

Hey there, good to have you back. I can relate to a few things there. Anime is not my thing either and it's tough not to feel bitter after medical stuff. Took about 3-4 years for doctors to figure it out for me too and about 9 years for me to get a surgery. Are you looking to get back into writing as a pass time? Do you like to use writing to explore different ideas, of how things might be?

Then the strangest question ever...If you could live in the worlds you create in your stories would you? Why, or why not.

Finally, if you haven't checked out the approval guide that's a great place to start. Won't take long to get approved and the guide is in my opinion a great way to get familiar with the layout of the site and a few areas open for contribution if you have solo pieces.

Hi hi! Welcome back to STC ^-^. I’m sorry to hear about how you where sick for so long, but I’m glad they found out what it was and I hope the surgery went well.

Role-playing fleshed out and more realistic roleplays is definitely interesting but is something I have only tried two or three times though it would be cool to do something like that more. Something I do, I’m not sure if you do this but want to ask. I tend to either roleplay with someone of just run through and imagine something in my head over and over when I have a big life event coming up and try to think of all the diffrent outcomes to help myself feel more comfortable going into the situation. Is that something you do or not?

What Silence said is definitely the place to start. If you have anymore questions or need help with anything else please feel free to let me or any of the other mentors know so we are able to help you out

Hey there, good to have you back. I can relate to a few things there. Anime is not my thing either and it's tough not to feel bitter after medical stuff. Took about 3-4 years for doctors to figure it out for me too and about 9 years for me to get a surgery. Are you looking to get back into writing as a pass time? Do you like to use writing to explore different ideas, of how things might be?

Then the strangest question ever...If you could live in the worlds you create in your stories would you? Why, or why not.

Finally, if you haven't checked out the approval guide that's a great place to start. Won't take long to get approved and the guide is in my opinion a great way to get familiar with the layout of the site and a few areas open for contribution if you have solo pieces.

I am glad there are others on here who are not into anime, I have been in some small communities in the past where anime was kind of the most prevalent theme, I don't really get that feeling here. Oof, 9 years? Makes you wonder how many other people have things that go undetected, but never keep pursuing it.

I mainly draw/paint, while I wish I could write well I have never been very well-read, in german I could probably sound more literate than I do in English, but I try my best.
Generally, I don't really write unless I roleplay sadly. One day I hopefully get myself to write stories outside of that.

Would I choose to live in one of my fantasy worlds? Definitely.
The world I have created, the characters, I love, it is my inner sanctuary, even with all the problems going on in it, it has something so personal, so raw and beautiful. I would love to be with my characters.

Thank you! I will do that.

Hi hi! Welcome back to STC ^-^. I’m sorry to hear about how you where sick for so long, but I’m glad they found out what it was and I hope the surgery went well.

Role-playing fleshed out and more realistic roleplays is definitely interesting but is something I have only tried two or three times though it would be cool to do something like that more. Something I do, I’m not sure if you do this but want to ask. I tend to either roleplay with someone of just run through and imagine something in my head over and over when I have a big life event coming up and try to think of all the diffrent outcomes to help myself feel more comfortable going into the situation. Is that something you do or not?

What Silence said is definitely the place to start. If you have any more questions or need help with anything else please feel free to let me or any of the other mentors know so we are able to help you out

Aside from an internal bleeding one day afterwards while on ICU it was fine, well, aside from having had my entire stomach and thigh cut open of course, hah!

Before big life events or stuff coming up, I do constantly run it through my mind and play it out in different scenarios, definitely. Not even just with big events, even with small or even daily ones.
In a way it becomes annoying, as my brain likes to keep showing me possible outcomes, less favourable ones especially, for example when I walk the stairs, sometimes I keep having it in front of my inner eye how I trip and smash my head in different ways and I feel the sensation so vividly, it's uncomfortable.

Thank you!

Aside from an internal bleeding one day afterwards while on ICU it was fine, well, aside from having had my entire stomach and thigh cut open of course, hah!

Before big life events or stuff coming up, I do constantly run it through my mind and play it out in different scenarios, definitely. Not even just with big events, even with small or even daily ones.
In a way it becomes annoying, as my brain likes to keep showing me possible outcomes, less favourable ones especially, for example when I walk the stairs, sometimes I keep having it in front of my inner eye how I trip and smash my head in different ways and I feel the sensation so vividly, it's uncomfortable.

Thank you!
Oh yeah, that’s when playing events through in your can get a bit annoying and too much. But I still thinks it’s a good thing to do in most cases ^-^

Buenos Dias, my friend! (At least, here in Texas it's still the morning!) Welcome (back) to the site! Yeah, I feel you about that medical stuff. Ill for three years, man that's pretty crazy. It took until I was 8 years old for the doctors to find out I was ADHD, until I was 9 for my weird eyesight (My left eye is near sighted, and my right eye is 20/20 perfect vision), until I was 13 for my anxiety disorder, and until I was 15-16 years old for my Schizophrenia. And depression comes with ADHD and Schizophrenia, so... Yeah, I've had quite a lot of medical problems, and I still do! Mainly, it's all mental problems, but there are some few physical! I'm still getting treated for them, mainly my mental problems like anxiety, ADHD, and Schizophrenia. Anxiety is treatable and can be cured, by ADHD and Schizophrenia can last my entire life. Yeah, treatment helps, but it can't really be cured.

I myself like fantasy and Sci-Fi settings, too! I'm best at Sci-Fi, of course, for me, fantasy doesn't have enough guns and explosions, but I still like it. You know German? Cool! I'm learning it on Duolingo; I want to add it to my list of languages. English was my first, with Spanish as my second. My mom's family is from Puerto Rico, so I'm part Hispanic. But I look completely white. I look like just another white American, but I'm really part Hispanic. My mom doesn't even look Hispanic, she looks like another white American, too, but she is fully Hispanic, both her mom and her dad were Puerto Rican, but she doesn't look the part. Of course, my dad is of American and European heritage, so he's white. But yeah, I want to get German as my third language, then I'll decide what language is next. Don't worry about not being that good at writing, that's what spellcheck is for!

You only roleplay sadly? That sounds... depressing. Wait, how do I roleplay? Huh, I genuinely don't know. I'll need to think on that.

Well, anyway, welcome to the site!

Buenos Dias, my friend! (At least, here in Texas it's still the morning!) Welcome (back) to the site! Yeah, I feel you about that medical stuff. Ill for three years, man that's pretty crazy. It took until I was 8 years old for the doctors to find out I was ADHD, until I was 9 for my weird eyesight (My left eye is near sighted, and my right eye is 20/20 perfect vision), until I was 13 for my anxiety disorder, and until I was 15-16 years old for my Schizophrenia. And depression comes with ADHD and Schizophrenia, so... Yeah, I've had quite a lot of medical problems, and I still do! Mainly, it's all mental problems, but there are some few physical! I'm still getting treated for them, mainly my mental problems like anxiety, ADHD, and Schizophrenia. Anxiety is treatable and can be cured, by ADHD and Schizophrenia can last my entire life. Yeah, treatment helps, but it can't really be cured.

Oh my, that is quite a journey you had there, my partner and almost his entire family are medicated for ADHD, one of his brothers was recently also diagnosed with schizophrenia after a couple of manic episodes.
I myself have not been diagnosed with anything yet, but that is to be expected if you don't go to a therapist, I am battling with some bad depression since a while now, but aside from that...
In turn, I got physical ailments after 18 years of perfect health, starving for 3 years and finally being diagnosed with MALS, nutcracker syndrome, May Thurner Syndrome and Pelvic Congestion Syndrome. Luckily I can finally eat again since my surgery.

I myself like fantasy and Sci-Fi settings, too! I'm best at Sci-Fi, of course, for me, fantasy doesn't have enough guns and explosions, but I still like it. You know German? Cool! I'm learning it on Duolingo; I want to add it to my list of languages. English was my first, with Spanish as my second. My mom's family is from Puerto Rico, so I'm part Hispanic. But I look completely white. I look like just another white American, but I'm really part Hispanic. My mom doesn't even look Hispanic, she looks like another white American, too, but she is fully Hispanic, both her mom and her dad were Puerto Rican, but she doesn't look the part. Of course, my dad is of American and European heritage, so he's white. But yeah, I want to get German as my third language, then I'll decide what language is next. Don't worry about not being that good at writing, that's what spellcheck is for!

Hah, guns and explosions are not for me, I don't really like it. I am german, yes, my father is German, my mother is Spanish, however she never taught me Spanish.
I am white as can be, well aside from the olive tint my skin has, I avoid the sun as good as possible, I tan very quickly and don't get sunburned easily thanks to my mother's blood.

You only roleplay sadly? That sounds... depressing. Wait, how do I roleplay? Huh, I genuinely don't know. I'll need to think on that.

Well, anyway, welcome to the site!

Hah, I might have been a little unclear there "Generally, I don't really write unless I roleplay, sadly."

Thank you!

Back